The McLaren Thread

• Thread starter sinner
  • 133 comments
15298258679_a784043e0f_z.jpg

I gotta learn how to edit like that! That's amazing!

First, source some 650S photos - as much as possible, get them in various angles.

In photoshop, add a new layer and just paste the bumpers. Use CTRL+T for free transform, and then right click, a small pop up box comes out and choose Warp. With Warp, you can further shape the bumper to match the original bumper size.

And here's the tip - black or white are the easiest colors to match for bumper installations.

First, source some 650S photos - as much as possible, get them in various angles.

In photoshop, add a new layer and just paste the bumpers. Use CTRL+T for free transform, and then right click, a small pop up box comes out and choose Warp. With Warp, you can further shape the bumper to match the original bumper size.

And here's the tip - black or white are the easiest colors to match for bumper installations.
Cool, thanks; this would especially help with an idea I have.

Thanks NBDESIGNS! I will be putting up a few other cars that I know GT6'ers would like to see in the game, you and the rest of the gang are welcome to edit if you like.

Thanks NBDESIGNZ! I will be putting up a few other cars that I know GT6'ers would like to see in the game, you and the rest of the gang are welcome to edit if you like.
You're welcome! Could you send me the unedited shot of the white 650?

Back