The Metal ThreadMusic 

So this Argentinian limited edition CD turned up in the post today...

PahNA.jpg

I don't think I can get my 7.1 surround much louder than it is now :sly: cannot listen to The Nephilim without some serious volume

Metal church, unholy, who'll be the sacrifice
Metal church, the only church, you know the time is right
Metal church will find you, can't run very far
Metal church inside you, knows just who you are

Another Metal Church fan is always good to see.
tongue2.gif

My contribution for today.. Anyone who loves old school thrash will love this.

I'm going to go see these guys play with YOB and some local Hardcore/Thrash band I've never heard of next Tuesday.

Also hopefully going to go see Mastodon, Opeth and Ghost in April. :dopey:

Loving this at the moment, Primal Rock Rebellion. Adrian Smith's new band.

I've had Criminal's Akellare album for a while and I love it. But their older stuff is amazing too. One of my new favorite bands. Chilean metal is so awesome.

Shows I will be attending:
Iced Earth and Warbringer - March 14th in Buffalo
Rammstein - May 3rd in Cleveland
Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper - July 16th in Buffalo

Shows I am considering attending:
Mayhem Festival with Slipknot, Slayer, Anthrax and others - August 1st in Buffalo
Metallica Orion Music + More - June 23rd and 24th in Atlantic City

Shows I will be attending:
Iced Earth and Warbringer - March 14th in Buffalo
Rammstein - May 3rd in Cleveland
Iron Maiden and Alice Cooper - July 16th in Buffalo

Shows I am considering attending:
Mayhem Festival with Slipknot, Slayer, Anthrax and others - August 1st in Buffalo
Metallica Orion Music + More - June 23rd and 24th in Atlantic City

I'm going to the Maiden one for sure, I didn't know about the Mayhem Festival, that sounds epic. When do tickets go on sale for that?

Saw this and it was so funny :lol:. But its very well made and the music is nice:).

That is the most awesome thing I have ever seen :lol:👍

Anywho, any Mercyful Fate fans here? I can never seem to stop listening to Don't Break the Oath nowadays! But of course, Melissa is awesome too :sly:.

Mercyful Fate: they have a cool sound but I don't listen to satanic stuff.

So my local 2nd hand store had a dude come in selling 400 metal CDs as his new hot missus apparently didn't want him listening to metal... I picked up 23 rare and original CDs for $148 - that's $6.40 per disc 👍 👍 👍 👍

Got me some Carcass, Pungent, Suffo, Slayer, Absu, I, a signed Goatwhore, Obituary and others, a huge haul!!!

Sent some mates in too & they cleaned up more than I did.

Damn, ain't no girl worth losing a collection over :odd:

88FoxBodyFan
I once had a girl tell me she didn't want me listening to metal. I don't see her anymore.

Anyway,

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGoZ3SBF0bE&feature=related">YouTube Link</a>

I had a similiar thing with my wife.... did I mention she's now an ex-wife? :D

Anyone pick up the new Goatwhore or Asphyx albums? They are getting heavy play from me right now.

Doth1s
Anyone pick up the new Goatwhore or Asphyx albums? They are getting heavy play from me right now.

Not yet BUT I did recently buy a signed copy of Goatwhore's 'Carving out the Eyes of God' for $6 :D It's #484 of 666 and has two booklets, one signed one not - not sure if that's how they all came?

Back