The Metal ThreadMusic 

Jimmy Enslashay
All of those songs you want changed are fine in my opinion, except they could've had a better song for Motley Crue.
Theres nothing wrong with "Too Young to Fall in Love", sometimes I wish the game was based in '89, since thats when the Crue realesed Dr. Feelgood. If it was, then I would replace "Too Young to Fall in Love" with either Dr. Feelgood, Kickstart my Hearth or Same Ol' Situation (S.O.S.). In my own opinion Dr. Feelgood is better then Shout at the Devil (I mean the cd's not the songs).

Jimmy Enslashay
All of those songs you want changed are fine in my opinion, except they could've had a better song for Motley Crue.
Second time quoting the same quote, anyways. V-Rock, has only two songs that for me are really bad, one is Yankee Rose by David Lee Roth, and the other one is Dangerous Bastard by Love Fist (Fist fury is better than this one). If I could repalce them, I would have included Metallica and another by Slayer (Angel of Death)

Definately. What Cannibal Corpse albums have you got? I have:

Cannibal Corpse "The Wretched Spawn"
Cannibal Corpse "Gore Obsessed"
Cannibal Corpse "Live Cannibalism"
Cannibal Corpse "15 Year Killing Spree" (3 Disc)

I have the new Chimaira: "Pass out of Existance". It's good, much better than I expected of them. Btw, there's always an argument with pronouncing certain Metal bands, and one that really gets on my nerve is how to pronounce Chimaira. Can somebody who knows how to pronounce the name spell it out please. Thanks.

Jimmy Enslashay
I have the new Chimaira: "Pass out of Existance". It's good, much better than I expected of them. Btw, there's always an argument with pronouncing certain Metal bands, and one that really gets on my nerve is how to pronounce Chimaira. Can somebody who knows how to pronounce the name spell it out please. Thanks.
It's pronounced: (kim-ear-a)

http://www.rockezine.net/asp/rez_ainterview.asp?ID=221

I always pronounced it (Chi-mare(as in the female horse)-ah) though. :embarrassed:

I have been hearing Meshuggah more recently. I like this band as much as I like Fear Factory and Pitchshifter. This band is from Sweden and they have a strange form of metal music. It is a combination of mathematical rock, experimental jazz, and thrash metal. The frontman Jens Kidman sings with ear-splitting robotic death vocals and it is disturbing but very outstandingly superb. They even outclass Fear Factory in all fronts because Fear Factory has softer singing these days but still I like them.

That put, Meshuggah stands as one of my most favorite metal bands in the years :mischievous: :cool: 👍

As for Pitchshifter, I like this British-based band too. They may not be REAL metal but their music fuses a gap between heavy alternative metal and industrialized electronica. Thus, I classify them as Industrial Metal. I like many of their songs; Genius, Microwaved, Subject To Status, W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G. (What You See Is What You Get), Please Sir, I Don't Like It, Eight Days, Shutdown, Misdirection, and Whatever are all kick-ass songs :mischievous: :cool: 👍

Klonie Gun
I have been hearing Meshuggah more recently. I like this band as much as I like Fear Factory and Pitchshifter. This band is from Sweden and they have a strange form of metal music. It is a combination of mathemetical rock, experimental jazz, and thrash metal. The frontman Jens Kidman sings with ear-splitting robotic death vocals and it is disturbing but very outstandingly superb. They even outclass Fear Factory in all fronts because Fear Factory has softer singing these days but still I like them.

That put, Meshuggah stands as one of my most favorite metal bands in the years :mischievous: :cool: 👍

As for Pitchshifter, I like this British-based band too. They may not be REAL metal but their music fuses a gap between heavy alternative metal and industrialized electronica. Thus, I classify them as Industrial Metal. I like many of their songs; Genius, Microwaved, Subject To Status, W.Y.S.I.W.Y.G. (What You See Is What You Get), Please Sir, I Don't Like It, Eight Days, Shutdown, Misdirection, and Whatever are all kick-ass songs :mischievous: :cool: 👍

Yeah, I also have been into Pitchshifter for quite sometime... It's too bad they broke up.... Genius is a really cool song as well as Please sir and Microwaved.... I can't remember the other songs I liked (my CD case was stollen, and my PS albums were in it).....

;)

Meshuggah are a great band. I have a couple of albums, and I really like. Get their new EP. It's called "1". It consists of 1 20 minute song! Awesome quality metal.

Any Australians in the East (NSW, Vic, Qld, especially ACT) that likes Death Metal, Black Metal, Grind, etc, head on down to Metal For The Brain. February 5th, not too expensive, and the bands that will be appearing will be named soon. It's a great concert.

www.metalforthebrain.com

I just brought my girlfriend to the Slipknot, Slayer, Hatebreed concert on sunday 22nd in grand rapids, MI and it was awesome!!! Slipknot is her favorite band and she finally got to see them! Good times!

Is that the Jagermeister tour or the Off-Fest tour?

Also, I'd like to send a message to all people in NSW Australia, to go to Penrith RSL, October 10th, Devolved metal concert. They are probably just as good, if not better than The Berzerker in terms of Australian Metal bands, and if you're into Tech-Metal, stuff like Fear Factory, then these guys are heavier, and much more technical. I'd like to see a decent turn out.

Also, February 5th, the biggest Death Metal concert in Australia will take place in Canberra. It's called Metal for the Brain. Usually you get around 5 big name death bands. Go to www.metalforthebrain.com for more details/

The concert was part of the Off-Fest. 👍
God forbid was the opening band and they were well you know an opening band so i wasnt too impressed.
Slipknot is just amazing in person. The sound they produce on stage and the way the move the croud with 9 band members is just mind blowing!!
I picked my girlfriend up at the end of the show and held her up, she gave the lead singer the finger(this is a good thing in a concert) then the lead singer pointed at her and gave her the finger and smiled real big. She was soooo happy! :) :)

Haha, yeah there are some bands that are good live. I don't like Slipknot personally, but I'd expect them to have a lot of energy on stage, making a good show. Like Rammstein would be awesome live, but their music sucks. Machine Head also have a good live CD, but their normal album CDs would have to be the most boring pieces of crap I've ever heard. :lol:

I was supposed to see Ramstein in concert about 3 years ago but they didnt make it. Im pretty sure it was for one of the slipknot concerts with Mudvayne and couple other bands. Hmm Pledge of Allegance tour?
Speaking of Machine head, They were on tour with Pantera and Coal Chamber years ago. That was my first concert and it was friggin awesome!!!! It was at Wing Stadium in Michigan. SInce that concert I have been hooked!!! 👍

Yeah, this year and next, me and a friend are going to be travelling around to some death metal concerts, they're cheap and some big names turn up every now and then.

Nope Off-Fest
Its called this because they branch off of the OZZFEST to do some shows while they are traveling.
Here I did the work for you of SEARCHING. All I did was type in Slipknot OFF FEST.
Off Fest :)

Back