The "missing cars from previous GTs" thread! (Not a general wishlist)

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 110 comments
0.jpg

@gordongt the list is too many to list on the main list, so some of them might not appear on the page 1 list. ;)

-> ...
0.jpg

@gordongt the list is too many to list on the main list, so some of them might not appear on the page 1 list. ;)
^ PD should've kept that GT2 Demo dealership layout instead of those teeny-weeny pixelated pics. Since PS1 isn't that good to render smaller pics. :)

Why this car is not in GT6? :( Porsche in GT could be system seller for GT fans

Here you can find shots of other RUFs from GT2

http://www.igcd.net/game.php?id=245138&init=R&PHPSESSID=c18ff1&width=1366

I didn't know GT2 has so much RUFs!!! I would love to se more 993 based models in GT6

And there was one Porsche in GT series...

^ Back in its day, PD was the only developer who got the Porsche 911 shape right. Not even the selfish monopolistic EA executed the proper silhouette of the 911 in its Porsche Unleashed. That is why EA went full insecure mode and hogged the Porsche licence. :indiff:

If we're gonna be that specific when it comes to model years, the Kouki models of the AE86 Levin and Trueno were in GT1 and 2, but PD just went with Zenkis after that.

Koukis need love too, they look cooler. And coupes. Men drive AE86 coupes.

What about the hidden Mclaren MP4 F1 car back in the GT3 demos, the one with the West logo that Hakkinen drove?

Thanks. I thought it wasn't on the list. @tankuroded did you already include the premium Impreza Rally Car in GTHD?

The Impreza there looks already been modeled to premium. And the cockpit view has been modeled too. Why would PD not include this, This car has more historical significance than the Celica Rally Car. :(

Last edited:
Really is unbelievable so many cars excluded.

I'd rather have all those missing as standards, than left out the game.

So many cars missing in GT6. Some of the main ones I miss very much are the Pulsar GTI-R, Stratus (had one in real life), mercedes w210 E55, C43, vectors, and rufs

Back