The mystery of the cool wheels (SOLVED)

Australia
Sydney
snakebacon97
While driving online on the Nurburgring, I came across a player in a Black SLR McLaren with black (and certainly not stock) wheels. The thing about these wheels though, was on every wheel, one spoke was covered by a red (brake-activated if I recall) light, they look wicked and I wanted them. I've bought the car, looked through wheel selections and custom parts and can't seem to find these anywhere, does anybody know what they may be called?

While driving online on the Nurburgring, I came across a player in a Black SLR McLaren with black (and certainly not stock) wheels. The thing about these wheels though, was on every wheel, one spoke was covered by a red (brake-activated if I recall) light, they look wicked and I wanted them. I've bought the car, looked through wheel selections and custom parts and can't seem to find these anywhere, does anybody know what they may be called?
They're not brakes, it's the RAYS wheels.

They're not brakes, it's the RAYS wheels.
I see now, the RAYS TE57SL wheels :dunce:, that looked like them but they weren't shining anywhere near as brightly as they were when I saw them, I guess you only get the full effect when pointing your own headlights at somebody else's car with those wheels equipped, anyway, mystery solved, case closed, thread can be locked up now. :(

Back