The Nürburgring vs Circuito de la Sierra

The Nürburgring vs Circuito de la Sierra

• Nürburgring

Votes: 163 64.4%
  • Circuito de la Sierra

Votes: 90 35.6%

• Total voters
wow. sierra may be hard, but its goddamn beautiful, and it supplied me with much more enjoyment due to the jumps and stunning scenery and overall enjoy-ability of the course. Zahara all the way!

Why not both?

You can't pick between cookies and nutella can you?
You eat the cookies with the nutella.
wait so you drive your nurburgring with you zahara? Sounds awesome!

EDIT: oops, double post!

You know that it consists of real roads right?
Not much track design there

No it doesn't. It consists of real topography where PD have put in their own roads.

Nope! None of that please! that's not an opinion, that is just tearing apart PD for the sake of tearing apart PD. And its completely unnecessary.

No, it is an opinion. I drove on the track & personally I don't like it. It's flat as glass like every other PD made track out there, & all the corners feel bland & have no character. Isn't it you that's tearing apart other peoples opinions just for the sake of it?

VBR
No, it is an opinion. I drove on the track & personally I don't like it. It's flat as glass like every other PD made track out there, & all the corners feel bland & have no character. Isn't it you that's tearing apart other peoples opinions just for the sake of it?

*Sigh. i knew i shouldn't have said anything. obviously your just one of those people. I'm sorry i found your post offensive. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Sierra is more easy and fun to drive around just for the sake of doing so.
Nurb is more of a technical track for actual racing.

It's more about what you are into, if you prefer actual racing, technical turns you should keep playing on the Nurb. But if you just wanna cruise around for fun and enjoy the scenario you'll likely prefer Sierra over Nurb, which is my case, I mostly end up bored driving around the ring, since the whole thing just feel so bland, but at the same time I actually enjoy racing in there for the track layout.

Don't think these two tracks should be compared to each other, since the only thing they have in common is the size.

I choose the ring.I really like Sierra and is great for driving and cruising but i believe the ring is more difficult and although we know it for so many years from gt ,i really don't know all the secrets of it.
Sierra is the kind of track that definately belongs in gt series but it is not the ring.
Anyway i am very happy to be able to drive it.

Didn't vote yet. They both are great. Nurb is more technical, more extreme with overall elevation change and sheer variety of corners, undulations and intricacies, but Sierra has just enough corners to keep it challenging.

I also like the contrasting seceneries between the two. Nurb for its forests and Sierra for its wide open vistas.

I don't think Sierra is even close to being one of the hardest tracks in the game. I ran a clean lap of Sierra my second or third time out. I've run hundreds and hundreds of laps at Nurby and still probably haven't managed a perfectly clean lap.

But what I was hoping for with Sierra was a long track that I could take some of the fast cars out on and open them up a bit - and that's what I got.

They are totally different tracks. I think both are very good-looking and both offer a different driving experience...

It's too bad we can't race in Sierra at night.

Just when we finally have a perfect touge track.

I wouldn't say that, there's not NEARLY enough twisties in this track to even be considered a "decent" touge track, IMO.

It is a shame about no night though, I love night racing.

At least at 17:30 it's a little darker and we can put full beams on.

I didn't vote because each one has it's strengths and weaknesses.

Nürb is THE track to end all tracks.
The Green Hell is legendary for a reason. Hotlapping and mastering every corner and apex at the very limit is always insanely satisfying.

Sierra is the perfect cruising/scenic road in the game. I see it as a place to unwind after some intense hotlapping.

Once Sierra has been around as long as Nurb, then we can make a more balanced comparison. They're both good in different ways, and Sierra doesn't fill me with dread the same way that Nurb does.

Yeah, the 'ring makes me feel cramped. and the lighting is weird and yellow. ugly. i think that PD could make the 'ring much prettier, but for now, the sheer atmosphere of Zahara wins me over. Good job PD.

Back