The Nürburgring vs Circuito de la Sierra

The Nürburgring vs Circuito de la Sierra

• Nürburgring

Votes: 163 64.4%
  • Circuito de la Sierra

Votes: 90 35.6%

• Total voters
Nurb is also high speed power track where you can fully exploit the downforce if your car has it.

@Zevious Z I'm with you 100% on that one. There's still points on the Nordschleife, after years and thousands of laps, that I will still get wrong and go off, even in under powered cars. Sierra was a cake walk in comparison. Sure it's long and somewhat twisty in places but it all seems rather predictable. I can't say the few laps I've put in have been blazing fast or anything, in fact they are probably relatively slow compared to the masses, but considering I went around the entire track and only put all 4 wheels off once on my first try is testament to it's lack of difficulty. Note, I use the dpad to steer, x for gas, square for brake, triggers for up and down shift.

I will say that I'm sure if I stepped up my pace and attempted to set top tier lap times I would probably run off frequently but the same goes for any track in the game at that level. I am no where near the "alien" reflex status.

Though I like both tracks equally, and even though I'm currently better at the Nurb, those sector numbers are going to make it easier to memorize where the tricky parts lie at Sierra. I've already committed the number 17 to memory as a downhill stretch leading into a hairpin.

Having played it for a while, I would say:

Circuito de la Sierra is MORE challenging than the Nordschleife.

There are fast corners everywhere and then the sudden hairpin that makes you crash. Really really tough.

Having played it for a while, I would say:

Circuito de la Sierra is MORE challenging than the Nordschleife.

There are fast corners everywhere and then the sudden hairpin that makes you crash. Really really tough.
Did you forget how tough it was learning to master the Nordschleife ?

I can only make the decision one Way - imaging they would say one has to go. They would have to take one or the other off the game. In that case Id let sierra go. Its A very nice track But the ring has more personality and nuances. Sierra has A Lot more level and Similan basic corners in it. The ring has some very special corners With all the bumbs and tilts.

It would be nice to see A fictional fusion between the sierra and ascari. The ascari as equivalent of Nürburgringillä gp section so it would resemble the Nürburgring 24h.:dopey:

"Circuito de la Sierra 24 horas"

Last edited:
Did you forget how tough it was learning to master the Nordschleife ?
Yes, I know about the learning process, but still, Sierra has a lot of evil-ish fast corners that are very hard to go on the limit and very easy to screw up if you try to push. This track requires the best possible handling in corners, while the Nordschleife is more about slower corners and you dont need so much cornering capability.

Nurburgring of course! Atleast you can drive that as fast as you like IRL (or crash). Sierra/Zahara (whatever it's name is this week) only let's you do the local street limit.

GT6: Still the Nurb because .. Well .. Everything. Sierra just feels ... Meh.

I really like both, and while I consider the Nürburgring to be a "better" track in terms of technicality, Sierra is a track I can enjoy no matter what I'm doing, since it flows really nicely for me (and I prefer the scenery).

Back