The Project CARS Photo Pron Thread

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 1,228 comments
Will be included from release. (if approved but can't see why wouldn't be..)

No need to worry... I got an *added* at the beginning of my post title. :cheers:
Should be available in the next builds... But haven't checked already.

Thanks a lot for the comments, I really appreciate. đź‘Ť
All managers' approved liveries will be added to the final game.

Ciao

ibjWbT0LwaUjC0.jpg

iOVXvXCEMgp11.jpg

ibtxW1H3TsZg9r.jpg

ibsoMQNJOMwkxq.jpg

i1JxsevJQWfTL.jpg

i4RfQJpR6m7h2.jpg

ibmrVWg3Ru2SIe.jpg

Last edited:
What do you mean, precisely? Some cars have real world fictional liveries (Audi R18, Oreca LMP2, BMW GTs and the M3 above), some "only" SMS and community made fictional liveries. In general, they are fitting the car quite well - road cars have street/tuner style liveries and factory colors, race cars have race car liveries. There will be 20+ liveries per car.

For example, from this page afaik all liveries will be ingame except the yellow Megane.

It was on one of the Playstation Access videos on a Q&A

My understanding is that the liveries at launch will be the same on console as on PC, including real world or approved community made ones. However, there won't be the ability to create our own on console at launch. What PC users will be able to do is use car templates for editing in an external programme like Photoshop.

Last edited:
My understanding is that the liveries at launch will be the same on console as on PC, including real world or approved community made ones. However, there won't be the ability to create our own on console at launch. What PC users will be able to do is use car templates for editing in an external programme like Photoshop.
Will it be a separate programme for the PC or just the game ? Be good if the console owners could still use this programme without buying the PC game.

Will it be a separate programme for the PC or just the game ? Be good if the console owners could still use this programme without buying the PC game.

Photoshop is a seperate piece of software for photo/graphic editing made by Adobe. A template will just be a graphic image file that can be used as a base for designing a new skin for a particular car. That image will then presumably be placed somewhere in a Project Cars folder on the PC and then automatically read by the game. That's not possible on a console, unless there was some form of import routine created by SMS. That just doesn't happen on consoles.

If us console gamers don't get an editor, which to be honest im not overly fussed about as the liveries all look awesome as is anyways :bowdown:

I think the idea of Livery DLC packs would be a good idea, PC gamers can create them and submit them. Then the best ones are voted on by WMD and the community, these are then placed into a pack and available to download as free DLC for the Xbox and ps4 versions.

just an idea :)

SP/300.R at Brno, more or less full ultra with a couple of minor settings disabled (detailed grass, mainly) + SweetFX active. Running on a GTX 780Ti GHz Edition :)

jJdbjs7.jpg

How many FPS do you get with an 780 TI? Was planning to get an 780 GHZ OC or an 970GTX because I am not sure if my R9 280x can handle it with good looking graphics (single screen).

How many FPS do you get with an 780 TI?
Framerate is generally solid (70+) although in the rain/when there's a lot of stuff going on it will dip, sometimes to <45. Game needs a TON of power :P

My Ti is Gigabyte's fastest offering too, a fair bit faster than the reference nvidia card.

Back