The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
Gentlemen, these are the shots that inspire me. You have all given your best, and I am soooooooo jealous of you all.:grumpy::D

-Con360...All of them...Geez. Mainly, that dam Pagani!:drool:

-Mazda, I hate you most of all...The Shelbys, Ultra Real.:bowdown: The others are just as realistic!:drool:

-Jiovane, just a great shot of an un-shootable car. Scary Real.:drool:

-AJHG...You brought the Funk to the party. B&W shot kills on originality. Yet, holds it's realism.👍👍👍

-RaY, Everything you ever create, and have not created yet, is timeless.:bowdown: The flaming Toyota!!!:eek:

-Andrea, A tripod, and good eyes. Always a pleasure to see you here!!!:drool:👍

-JKcreative...I am just getting around to discovering your magic.:cool: The F-430 is my fave! As if I am watching in real-time.:bowdown: A very eye opening set. Rock On Bro!!!👍

-The first shot alone says it all. Dedication to your art.👍 Carfanatic, Just loving the set, you always bring the heat!!!:drool: Thank You.

-Each shot carefully calculated for maximum effect.:cheers: Proby, The set is complete, but I really fell for the Civic. Looks like the Easter Bunny.:drool: Real!

-Hands down, first shot kicks ass!!!:drool: The set is lively, colorful, and fun. EdwinPR, I enjoy your work greatly!:cheers:

-The out-of-focus, and positioning of the vehicle is the dreamiest. I get it. Pure photographic artistry. Shaft, we all can learn a thing or two, or three from you. Innovative, and Real. Always.:drool::cheers:

-Chris, you just parked 2 stunners, and made it happen. They are now Supermodels.:drool: Love the everything about the pic. Especially that background. Fuc-Yeah!!!:D:tup:

-After seeing your newest, I must re-calibrate my way of thinking. Werner (Stopforpetrol)...All real, all stunning...All the time. The Audi is tops,:drool: and the Camaros:eek:...2 perfect kill shots. Pow, Pow!!!:bowdown::bowdown:

-Bogroll, well, just look at THEM!!! 'Nuff said...Ridiculously Real!!!:bowdown:👍👍👍

-Seablade, Welcome aboard the Pain Train!!! Where you are as good as your last photo. Make 'em like the Ferrari,:drool: and you go platinum.👍

-The entire set is full of gems, 1st shot, the Ferrari is sweating (awesome):drool:, 2nd shot...World class hydroplaning on display:drool:, 3rd shot is just a furious style that I cannot duplicate.👍👍👍 'Redsucker, BRA-VO!!! Take a bow!!!:cheers:

-I try to keep my big mouth shut, but looking at these, everyone should know that your efforts do NOT go unnoticed.

Just hold to the OP, (And you have), and continue to inspire me, (And each other).

Last edited:
Luminescence
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Thanks a lot MoMo PeeZero. I'm reading and viewing all the photos of the 147 pages this afternoon :D
I'll post new photos again this week

...No prob Seablade!!! Wait until NB Designz gets here, then we see where we need to be. Hi Nic!!!:gtpflag:

And I don't give 'drool', and 'bowdown' for fun. As they are earned.👍 ...I'm back to vacation.👍

And here I'am! :)

3800x5260

tumblr_m3m31nncnS1ql2603o1_500.gif

................. ^........................................^....................
..................|...................................... ..|.....................
.........YOUR PICTURES.........................ME....................

Great job! you did it agian! :D oh lord jesus that pagani! :33

Last edited:
And here I'am! :)

3800x5260

I'm here too!!! Yay!!!

I woke up, and danced with my monitor. Kissed it too.

Undeniably, pure automotive photographic excellence.:cheers: The set is spellbinding, masterfully shot, and just plain delightful to behold...:bowdown:

(Ahem)

The Pagani...

I am on the floor, personally bowing down to that photo...Like a religion...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Nic-ology.

She is perfect!!! I am smiling from ear to ear because, you took the time to share these treats with us. Nic, did you LOOK at it???:eek: OMFG!!! The cockpit is visible all the way through! The color, location, everything is on point. Sets like these are why I keep trying. You stay on that 'Next Level' ****!!!👍👍👍
-Perfect combination of big brass balls, and witchcraft. BRA-VO!!!:gtpflag:

-P.S. Hug Batman for me.:)

-P.S.S. I hate you.:dopey:👍

Nic, you are the absolute Truth.

Ac1...:bowdown:, no way these are fakes. Whole set is real to me! Keep 'em coming!!!👍 Welcome to Emoticon Land...Population: Me.:)

CarFanatic...Total anarchy!!! I love each shot, they put me in another world. Kick-Ass photography Kid!!!:bowdown::D:tup:

Nissan R89C 1989 24 Hours of Le Mans by Metalsun1, on Flickr

The R89C was the result of Nissan's effort to compete in the 1989 World Sportscar Championship season in the Group C category. The race car progressed from Nissan’s previous generation into a new Lola chassis and twin-turbo VRH35 engine, 3.5L V8 DOHC. Unfortunately, race tuning, reliability and track set-up was slowly being optimized and results suffered. The R89C, as a whole, was an unsuccessful race car for Nissan reaching its most prestigious position of 3rd place in both Donington Park and Spa Francorchaps. They never finished the 1989 24 hours of Le Mans due to engine failures and crashes, eventually finishing 5th in the 1989 championship. All wasn't for nothing and the lessons learned from the R89C were put to good use in the very successful future.

Last edited:
View attachment 190937
................. ^........................................^....................
..................|...................................... ..|.....................
.........YOUR PICTURES.........................ME....................

Great job! you did it agian! :D oh lord jesus that pagani! :33
How can you do that with the Pagani??
I'm here too!!! Yay!!!

I woke up, and danced with my monitor. Kissed it too.

Undeniably, pure automotive photographic excellence.:cheers: The set is spellbinding, masterfully shot, and just plain delightful to behold...:bowdown:

(Ahem)

The Pagani...

I am on the floor, personally bowing down to that photo...Like a religion...:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: Nic-ology.

She is perfect!!! I am smiling from ear to ear because, you took the time to share these treats with us. Nic, did you LOOK at it???:eek: OMFG!!! The cockpit is visible all the way through! The color, location, everything is on point. Sets like these are why I keep trying. You stay on that 'Next Level' ****!!!👍👍👍
-Perfect combination of big brass balls, and witchcraft. BRA-VO!!!:gtpflag:

-P.S. Hug Batman for me.:)

-P.S.S. I hate you.:dopey:👍

Nic, you are the absolute Truth.
Many thanks guys! :cheers:

As for the opened Pagani, I took parts from a real photo and have pasted them on my GT6 car.

ac1
FT-1 photos

Superb work on this set. 6 and 14 are my faves. 👍

RaY29rus I love your photos forever. Convey a peace feel like playing relaxing music. Incredible, especially the second.

And now:
I am not convinced too but hey, they're there. The metallic red leaves tame, too many reflections :banghead:

por adriancoccolicole, en Flickr

OMFG!!! The beach, sand, and blue water are stupid. I am on vacation, can't create, post. I'm having withdrawal symptoms.:grumpy:

Fellas, you are all incredible! (Stupid dolphins, stupid blue sky, I curse you!) Flawless styles on display here. Highly inspirational!

Make this page bleed for Uncle MoMo...:cheers:

OMFG!!! The beach, sand, and blue water are stupid. I am on vacation, can't create, post. I'm having withdrawal symptoms.:grumpy:

Fellas, you are all incredible! (Stupid dolphins, stupid blue sky, I curse you!) Flawless styles on display here. Highly inspirational!

Make this page bleed for Uncle MoMo...:cheers:
Yeeeah, who needs 🤬 dolphins.

Back