The Realistic Photo Thread (READ OP BEFORE POSTING)

• Thread starter ECGadget
  • 8,940 comments
Prize Car 2

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

The Old Girl's Still Got It

I usually avoid the standard cars, infact some of them even looked bad on the old PS2 but in Full HD some of them hurt your eyes. This old 'Vette is one of them.

I always enjoyed driving the old 2 speed girl around and thought i'd give her something she deserves, a few cleaned up pixels.

A nice brown paint job, nice wire wheels and a serious cruise...i didn't do a full pixel clean up, just the bit's that were really bad.

As you can see, the old girl still looks good even in her 60's.

👍

Looks like the love for this thread is growing equally with the quality! great job guys!

@MoMo PeeZero Wow! to me these pictures are a great example of thinking out of the box! Awesome as always! 👍

@GTracer98 EPIC comeback , nuff said !

@andrea That huayra <3

@leeislee never thought an old lady could be this appealing! instantly fell in love with her :3

@MeteorzApple Superb pictures of the beetle!​
So I think weve been ashamed once again by @NBDESIGNZ :bowdown: Posting twice on one page is more than we can wish for :D Nicolas, I have to admit I was staring at your pictures for good 10 minutes wondering how you did that and tried to improve my own picture, and I had heaps of fun doing that... so here it is, however im not 100% happy with it..

Mount Panorama Motor Racing Circuit_14-2E.jpg

GT 500

Your choice of colours recently are really selling the cars
Looks like the love for this thread is growing equally with the quality! great job guys!

@MoMo PeeZero Wow! to me these pictures are a great example of thinking out of the box! Awesome as always! 👍

@GTracer98 EPIC comeback , nuff said !

@andrea That huayra <3

@leeislee never thought an old lady could be this appealing! instantly fell in love with her :3

@MeteorzApple Superb pictures of the beetle!​
So I think weve been ashamed once again by @NBDESIGNZ :bowdown: Posting twice on one page is more than we can wish for :D Nicolas, I have to admit I was staring at your pictures for good 10 minutes wondering how you did that and tried to improve my own picture, and I had heaps of fun doing that... so here it is, however im not 100% happy with it..

View attachment 296120

GT 500
Beautiful.

Back