The Realistic Photo Thread

• Thread starter Omamder5
  • 24,078 comments
@xMARKITOx
@Horde_R35
Beautiful, :bowdown: 👍 👍

I'm not sure if more realistic or artistic, but regardless, that is one absolutely stunning picture 👍

@Horde_R35
@GTracer98
Excellent works cheers!👍👍

Thanks guys :D. Glad you all like them. Check out my gallery👍.

P.S. HORDE, HORDE, HORDE!!! :bowdown: Inredible, just incredible, i'm cheating on the old pics (red bull) with the new pic...Pure Expresso!!! Makes me hyper to look at it.

Your exagerating :dopey:. Hehe thanks mate. Your last pic is outstanding and one of the most realistic LFA pics i have seen 👍.

Another BIG pic

lightbox

Wow, 5 posts?? Really?? Am I crazy for getting a little upset when people do that kind of thing?! Like how ignorant can somebody be? The pictures aren't even close to "realistic" either. 🤬

This thread can one minute blow you away with some amazing shots then the next minute someone pops up and posts dreadful photos not remotely realistic atall.

It's just another 'Post Your Latest Pics' thread now.

Thanks for even looking at my pics, tried to clean up a standard, no good. sorry, will pay more attention to what i post here. You guys gave me me my first " It Looks Real" comment. Thank you, I'm teaching myself to edit, (as can be seen) that means alot coming from you guys. Working on consistency. That's my main problem. BMX, you're kidding, I showed my mom, thanks, you humble me. You are one of this threads visionaries, and I admire all of your works.
Horde, are you from the future? I will never be on your scale, keep 'em coming, MoMo is so loving your works rite now. And MoMo like 'em big! I went back to page 700 and come forward staring at this art. All I see is passion in the community. I check these photos out every chance I can. There are so many stars in this thread, and when I see something special, I will compliment you to death. Very inspiring gentlemen. Party on.
I think the 5 post guy is just happy to be here, and is learning the ropes. I did the same thing. I'll be wrecking another page soon, so watch out. I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!

.....End Transmission...

^Wow nice eye:tup:. Could that be a bug?! Or an amazing edit? We will soon find out:sly:.

Horde, are you from the future? I will never be on your scale, keep 'em coming, MoMo is so loving your works rite now. And MoMo like 'em big!

Thanks mate but i think your exaggerating :P. And 2nd pic 👍.

Also amazing work Ariesps, Shadow, mazda787, Markito, Ziggy, GTracer98 and MadMoss :cheers:. This is why i keep on editing and learning:tup:.

Back