The Second Vision Gran Turismo car

Well, not only is the Senna patch coming very soon, but GT Academy 2014 starts in a few hours (if the 17:00 stated is in my local time), so they've probably got their hands full, but once these two things come on time there will likely be a steadier flow of content.

I'll kick BMWs ass if this is their Vision GT car

bmw-vision-future-luxury-concept-2014-beijing-auto-show_100464806_l.jpg

It's a Chinese luxury car BMW plans to build.
It's definitely not...

All it is is a concept displaying future tech. New laser lights for the front, (with a new design) new led things for the back, new structure things, new materials, new HUD (actual)...

It's not a car they're gonna build at all, but build things showcased on that car..

It's definitely not...

All it is is a concept displaying future tech. New laser lights for the front, (with a new design) new led things for the back, new structure things, new materials, new HUD (actual)...

It's not a car they're gonna build at all, but build things showcased on that car..
It's the "Vision Future Luxury", most likely will be the future 7.

BMW has a pretty good track record for bringing their Concepts to life. So i'm pretty sure most of it or at least most of the essence of the car will make it to production. But it betta not be their GT car.

bmw-vision-future-luxury-7.JPG

Is a land rover on the list? Need for Speed Facebook posted a photo of the land rover vision concept. Sorry I'm not able to post it here, but it is a 'Vision' car, found in the New York International Auto show. Probably not a Vision GT car, though.

I think it's safe to assume that the BMW will look more like the one on the official website than the luxury concept above, perhaps there will be road and race versions as with the AMG car, (although, without the racey bits that would make it pretty much just a BMW i8)

Is a land rover on the list? Need for Speed Facebook posted a photo of the land rover vision concept. Sorry I'm not able to post it here, but it is a 'Vision' car, found in the New York International Auto show. Probably not a Vision GT car, though.
001Land_Rover_Vision_Discovery_concept-sm.jpg

I didn't find this on any official Need For Speed Facebook page (but there are lots and lots of fanpages I haven't checked) but this car is the 2015 Land Rover Discovery Vision Concept. Here are some pictures of an orange one unveiled at the Beijing Auto Show today. Vision is pretty common word in the worlds of car design, and this is likely Land Rover's "Vision" for what their future Discovery models will be, most likely not GT-related.

For some reason all new concept cars are thought to be VGTs...

Relax, people. If a car was supposed to be a VGT, it would be featured here in the news section. Or at least the article describing this car would mention Kaz, PD, or the concept of VGT.
Yeah, I hate it when a car manufacture releases a concept, and there's always those people who jump up saying "Could this be the new VGT?" No!

Back