The Snake Pit

I'm a bit confused since I don't have the game yet, for the 2013 vipers (excluding the launch edition or what ever the one with the livery is called), if you paint it do the stripes come off or stay on? Cause I want to paint a '13 SRT viper Orange with black stripes and I want another one painted purple with no stripes.

It is a bit confusing. The regular SRT Viper GTS '13 can be purchased in eight different colours. Seven of them can be bought either with or without stripes. The exception being Stryker Red Tinted Pearl, which cannot be bought with stripes. From what I understand, when you repaint any of them the stripes will appear, regardless of whether or not it originally had them. I can personally confirm that the Stryker Red Viper gains stripes when it's repainted. As with other striped cars in GT5 & GT6, the colour of the respray chip determines whether the stripes will be black or white. The Viper emblem on the hood will remain black, instead of being repainted as it is on the Viper GTS '02.

To answer your question, it's possible to paint a Viper GTS '13 in orange with black stripes, but it's not possible to paint one without stripes.

Finally, the SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition '13 can only be had in GTS Blue Pearl with white stripes. It does not give you a paint chip, and it can be repainted. The front Viper emblem on the will remain blue, however.

It is a bit confusing. The regular SRT Viper GTS '13 can be purchased in eight different colours. Seven of them can be bought either with or without stripes. The exception being Stryker Red Tinted Pearl, which cannot be bought with stripes. From what I understand, when you repaint any of them the stripes will appear, regardless of whether or not it originally had them. I can personally confirm that the Stryker Red Viper gains stripes when it's repainted. As with other striped cars in GT5 & GT6, the colour of the respray chip determines whether the stripes will be black or white. The Viper emblem on the hood will remain black, instead of being repainted as it is on the Viper GTS '02.

To answer your question, it's possible to paint a Viper GTS '13 in orange with black stripes, but it's not possible to paint one without stripes.

Finally, the SRT Viper GTS Launch Edition '13 can only be had in GTS Blue Pearl with white stripes. It does not give you a paint chip, and it can be repainted. The front Viper emblem on the will remain blue, however.
thanks a lot sir for making things clear, just ordered my copy so when it arrives I shall test it.

not quite the Vaughn Gitten Jr drift car I'd like it to be.
nNueVzu.jpg

EArqaTV.jpg

Latest Posts

Back