The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
My classmate made this.

10153147_542712019180241_443927328368557819_n.jpg

Ah, there's a new Hub promo out today. Only showed a handful of scenes from the next few episodes that come before the 2-part finale, including what looked like a spoilery scene centered around Spike (whatever, I already know the synopsis for episodes 22-26). Plus I just saw a not-so-spoilery teaser pic of one scene from the finale. Here's hoping for a decent villain (or at least a memorable threat) to round off season 4.

Last edited:
Trade Ya was another fun episode. If only for Dash and Fluttershy's part which was the main focus. I expected something along the lines of that one episode of Ed, Edd n Eddy, and that's pretty much how it played out here.

With the addition of two other separate storylines involving Twilight/Pinkie and Applejack/Rarity. Though the latter pairing didn't add much to the episode apart from both of them trying to out-silly each other (AJ won of course), and Pinkie exploiting Twilight's position until Twi realised she didn't want to get rid of a few books anyway (I never imagined she's want to part ways with any book. Ever.) But there weren't any boring moments.

tl;dr

Who's Brandon-K?

An Aussie member, but he's rarely been active on GTP as of late. :(

The only official Derpy merchandise I can think of right away are the Funko vinyl figures, muffin makers and the flash drives. I imagine you can have those shipped anywhere in the world, so they might be worth looking into.

If you want unofficial stuff, then there are tons shirts and other accessories on Welovefine. There's also Hot Topic for that sort of merch, but the shipping costs would put anyone off.

The only official Derpy merchandise I can think of right away are the Funko vinyl figures, muffin makers and the flash drives. I imagine you can have those shipped anywhere in the world, so they might be worth looking into.

If you want unofficial stuff, then there are tons shirts and other accessories on Welovefine. There's also Hot Topic for that sort of merch, but the shipping costs would put anyone off.
Yeah I know. Wish it have free shipping especially for country 180 degrees straight from its homeland America. Better look at Ebay and see if I can find it. Also Welovefine isn't official? At one time I looked for Adventure Time stuff there.

Last edited:
Who's Brandon-K?

Don't be like that Greg. I am active... I run and lift things up and put them down. :lol:
As for where to get Derpy stuff... I don't know. I bought a mug once but it came from the states.

The cold temps killed off the local drop bear population. Those 7 degree mornings will do that.

Greg, Lyn, if either of you see a short... um... fat...ish lady with an Australian accent ask if she's my mother. She's over there right now staying somewhere south-east of Heathrow (about 36 miles I think but I can't remember the town's name) with my aunt.

Unless she's brave enough to go north of London, I doubt we'll cross paths.

Now, if you had asked to go with her and she agreed, we might have decided to make an effort to go dahn sath.

Last edited:
Funny you mention iTunes... Daniel Ingram has just released a handfull of season 1&2 Songs onto iTunes!

If your curious about quality:

Last edited:
Back