The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Today, I'm leaving on vacation to go to Hawaii! For 2 weeks. So I probably won't be active here during that time. Not that I usually am outside of episode days.

Have fun! And try not to fall in love with the place too much or you'll never want to leave ;)

Also,
ko970GB.png

Yup. I'm currently at the airport. I should be leaving soon. I don't know how soon though.

Okay, I'm leaving 50 minutes from the time of writing. Boarding is at 5:25 PM Pacific.

Edit: Boarding in 12 minutes from time of this post. I am signing off now. Back in 2 weeks. Unless we get Internet there.

It is now 5:25. It is time.

Last edited:
Took a while to make out what was going on in the last drawing. Caped Big Mac getting blasted? D:

Awesome smoke effect on Star Fighter. 👍

Took a while to make out what was going on in the last drawing. Caped Big Mac getting blasted? D:

Awesome smoke effect on Star Fighter. 👍

Sorry, I'll fix it. Will add a sword trail.
Big guy is fending off an attack.

And thanks, the light and smoke was the hardest past of the pic. ^_^'

It's been a while since the last time you posted any of your work, but it was worth the wait. 👍

Got around to watching the new episode. Spoilers(?) below, I think.
Rarity going crazy is awesome. Reminds me of her in Simple Ways for some reason. At least someone stopped her eventually. Also, Season 4 is almost over.

Best Rainbow Rocks short so far. In fact it's the only one I can say I genuinely liked. Not even mute Vinyl can match that.

And I can't say much about Inspiration Manifestation.
Crazy Rarity is a lot of fun and all, but while I can understand why Spike was afraid to tell Rarity the truth about her inspiration going too far, it was a bit of a drag really. I did get a kick out of pissed-off/messy-maned Twilight near the end, and Octavia got a whole 4 more seconds of screen time.

tl;dr:
610584.gif

Last edited:
isnt mlp just the super dooper most wonderful thing ever. seriously. i would give up food for a year to just get a screening every day of an episode.

Damn, it's been a long time since I posted in here. Or...any thread on GTP other than a few specific ones. Not sure if I'll keep coming back here again, but I'm feeling like I should.

But anyway, the thing that suddenly reminded me of how long it's been since I posted in this thread was this wallpaper I felt Lyn might be interested in:
wub_wub_wub_by_yakovlev_vad-d7gou8p.png

Sauce

HNNNGGG

Well, I wanted to start posting some more, but I guess I should head out and get some more insulin before I start.

Only 1 word can describe the following image.

612310__safe_applejack_apple+bloom_edit_wat_tongue_helmet_somepony+to+watch+over+me_spoiler-colon-s04e17_what+has+science+done.jpg

Wat.

:lol:

Haven't kept up with Season 4 as much as I wanted too but if this is even slightly what I should expect, I'm in for some serious side-splitting.

Freaking butterflies.
That extreme look of despair when she dropped the plushies, tho. I know those feels.

And so far this season has managed to avoid creating any spectacular amount of drama, which is awesome. I just need to get around to catch up on the last couple episodes. I doubt I'll have time to tomorrow, but I'm gonna make an effort to watch the last two, and the one from tomorrow by Monday.

Back