The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
Racedude, seriously? That picture must have been done in Photoshop and I will not be taking anything else other than "Yes, it was done in Photoshop" as an answer.

I saw Racedude's post this morning actually and I can tell he's having too much fun posting stuff like that. :lol:

error_in_trajectory_by_subjectnumber2394-d4ui577.png

Source

I love your nonsense Racedude.

From now on Racedude is the best pony (Second best though, after Rarity), and none shall question his best ponyness.

She also got pwnt in Goldeneigh *Shot*

Anyway, that artist who we never talk about at all in this thread is currently hosting a livestream. I highly doubt that it would be of interest to anyone though...

Of all the music JJ could have played in his livestream, it's Moon Over the Castle, Daiki Kasho, plus GT5 menu and race music? Whoa...

experimental_cupcakes_by_veggie55-d4uj8ow.png

Source

That is not a Cupcakes reference, I swear.

Last edited:
Of all the music JJ could have played in his livestream, it's Moon Over the Castle, Daiki Kasho, plus GT5 menu and race music? Whoa...

experimental_cupcakes_by_veggie55-d4uj8ow.png

Source

That is not a Cupcakes reference, I swear.

Looks like Cupcakes reference to me. Not that I care.

And seriously, there was GT5 BGM? Now I've heard everything. Not that Moon Over the Castle isn't great, but that does sound odd. Maybe JJ's a GT player? I have no idea. MLP BGM seems like a more logical choice.

Latest Posts

Back