The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
trixie__s_secret_revealed_by_pixelkitties-d4umq0n.png

Source

:lol:

And then Toro fell asleep, presumably. If he survives the inevitable Hot Blooded Pinkie-related nightmare, then he'll be one lucky guy.

And that means no races tonight? I'm disappoint.

Last edited:
*watching episode and enjoying it*

>Big Mac has actual lines

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

That voice was GLORIOUS!

The rest of the episode was nice, too.

EDIT:

Oh, what a nice fan animation, that voice really does sound like the real thi-

>"And bronies~"

131415189014-130479877817.png

Last edited:
Enjoy, in glorious 1080p:

Dangit, Toro beat me to it. Dashlestia (Or similar, possibly 20% cooler name) wins again.

Hmmm, that new episode was pretty awesome. Diamond Tiara appears to have undergone a VA change, there's a lot less simper in there, I think. I simply cannot wait for the Rarity "I'LL DESTROY HER!" to become a Kyrospawn video, that scene is golden!

I've also noticed they've been playing a lot more with focus shifting lately, but it's very prevalent in this one. Bigger budget on post-pro, perhaps?

And Twilight can make kinetic barriers?! Awwwwesome! Plus Bic Macintosh getting some pretty intense lines there. Hell hath no fury like a Smartypants pony scorned...

Hmmm, that new episode was pretty awesome. Diamond Tiara appears to have undergone a VA change, there's a lot less simper in there, I think. I simply cannot wait for the Rarity "I'LL DESTROY HER!" to become a Kyrospawn video, that scene is golden!

I've also noticed they've been playing a lot more with focus shifting lately, but it's very prevalent in this one. Bigger budget on post-pro, perhaps?

And Twilight can make kinetic barriers?! Awwwwesome! Plus Bic Macintosh getting some pretty intense lines there. Hell hath no fury like a Smartypants pony scorned...

I agree, the new focus shifts are really cool. And this episode was very good... Again... And the problem where the characters use their hooves like hands isn't too evident in this episode 👍 (remember the Welcome song in "A Friend in Deed." Pinkie stood on all fours once in all of it, the rest was hooves as hands. 👎

159111%20-%20animated%20applejack.gif

So%2520Awesome.png

Not gonna lie. I totally squeed at that scene. The more I think about it, the more I like the episode because of little things like that.

Last edited:
I know I said it in the chat, but really good job with those two. I literally can't think of anything you could have done better with them.

The cars are done great, the vectors are perfect, and the composition of the picture is above and beyond what I thought you were gonna do with it.

Loving the paint colour choices, Gtuned. Those vectors and background designs look brilliant too. I really can't see anything that needs changing at all on either of those.

159150%20-%20artist%3AKTurtle%20celestia%20comic%20feather_weight%20moon%20moon_room.jpg

This is far more nefarious than just another run-of-the-mill kid's show. So... good. Friendship is 🤬 magic. I just love Fluttershy.

Errr... :ill:

I mean beer is awesome, screw the Toyota Prius, bring back V10s in F1, and Black Sabbath is the greatest band of all time.
imafailureplz.jpg

*quietly clicks tab, looks over shoulder, and continues watching episode*

For some reason this made me laugh.

159204%20-%20anthro%20artist%3Akevinsano%20fluttershy.png

Wow, it's not often you get a Kevinsano drawing that you can actually post in the thread, let alone mention here. This is quite a nice Fluttershy piece, plus almost everyone can agree that those trousers have a cool design.

For some reason this made me laugh.

Willkommen?

I just hope we haven't scared you off already.

Anthro Flutters that actually looks good in body proportions? Drawn by Kevinsano? And it isn't... a typical Kevinsano drawing?

And nice to see someone new in the thread. Too bad we just scared him away.

Last edited:

And nice to see someone new in the thread. Too bad we just scared him away.

Eh, he'll get used to it. Just say lolwat, and keep scrolling. That's what i do.
Hell, first time i joined the tinychat, it was about lesbians and dragonass.

It was the anthros. You guys always jump straight in with the anthros whenever a newbie flies by. :P

It was simply bad timing on the new guy's part. Then again, if we can get the "weird" stuff out of the way first, and they'll be desensitised at an early stage.

:lol:

Hell, first time i joined the tinychat, it was about lesbians and dragonass.

People always come back to the chat after getting their first taste. Always...

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back