The Thread About Ponies, Logistics and General Weirdness (And Gilda)TV 

• Thread starter TommyWizard
  • 35,369 comments
So much Cakelestia. So we can't talk about ponies now? I didn't feel like talking about cats.

Last edited:
mc chris's April Fool's joke this year is turning his site into My Little Pony.

http://www.mcchris.com/mp3/secretsong5.mp3

It actually sounds nice.

ITT:
tom_and_jerry-5405.jpg

'Dat adorkable kitten.

SHOO-BE-DO Y U NO WORK ANYMORE!?

We have to talk about cats? Toro's trolling still doesn't beat Tara Strong. Oh well, at least we have Gilda. Night.

You should stick that drawing on DA, Racedude :lol:

Bet no one here thought there would ever be a .MOV video that was safe to post here?

Even if it's rather uneventful, I must say.

Also, artists on tumblr are appear to be drawing updates for other blogs for April Fools':
159326%20-%20ask_molestia%20celestia%20longass_bath%20Princess_molestia%20shampoo.jpeg

And I think this AF blog swap might be the reason behind AA drawing that Hot Blooded Pinkie comic, so I better keep an eye on that tumblr today (not before bracing myself, of course).

Last edited:
I like this Tumblr art-trade stuff for AF's day (well... except for Kubrick Pinkie).

SS did Molestia, and it's very cute:

159326%20-%20ask_molestia%20celestia%20longass_bath%20Princess_molestia%20shampoo.jpeg

:lol:

*snore*

Edit: <--- Doesn't give a 🤬. I'm leaving it.

Edit: <--- Doesn't give a 🤬. I'm leaving it.

No%2520Problem.png

vendetta_by_niban_destikim-d4up3i5.jpg

Source

So felines are staging a takeover on DA too? Oh god...

*Checks Ponibooru*

159339. Oh, is that...

OH 🤬! THAT HOT BLOODED COMIC IS UP!!!

EDIT: I.... I'm not sure if I'll change my avvy to that image from the first panel of that comic later on. Hell, I don't think I'll get any sleep after seeing the finished piece.

Last edited:
*Ignores mention of Pinkie comic because would rather not break down into panicked tears when I get to work*

People always come back to the chat after getting their first taste. Always...

Unless they join the chat and end up concluding that we're all dangerous criminals.
Hell, first time i joined the tinychat, it was about lesbians and dragonass.

>Saying that like it's a bad thing

For some reason this made me laugh.

Because good 'ol MercilessOne.
Gilda Trans-Am

Thanks for reminding me:

EDIT: Sorry for the distortion. YouTube....er...."fixed" it. Turns out "fixing" something that isn't broken just makes it broken. Will also re upload when I get home with that option turned off.
EDIT: So I just went into the options and removed the "Stabilization" should be smooth in a few minutes.

Made this last night, but everyone who was in the chat knows this. No time now because leaving for work, but I'll upload some pictures later today.

And that OP and thread title:lol:

EDIT:
*sees Pinkie comic*

*boards up windows*

*locks doors*

*sits fetal position in center of room*

*cries*

Last edited:
Needs moar Katt Monroe (pink Katt, of course, not that gray abomination) and mebbe some Lion King characters and...

...oh, wait.

and I was going to post some of my cats, too. X3

EDIT:

Foxtrot dropped Ponies.

http://www.foxtrot.com/

Last edited:
*Checks Ponibooru*

Oh god, Pinkie's doing that thing again! Reducing the 4th wall to nothing but rubble.

Unless they join the chat and end up concluding that we're all dangerous criminals.

That may be so, but that didn't stop them returning... once... about a month after they last visited.

*sees Pinkie comic*

*boards up windows*

*locks doors*

*sits fetal position in center of room*

*cries*

Now you see, the mistake you made was looking at the comic. Simple as...

*Cries*

Here... here's something relevant to the changed thread topic *Sniff*

159450%20-%20artist%3Ashinepawpony%20cat%20species_swap%20twilight_sparkle.png

Source

gilda_sculpt_by_electricmayhem8416-d4up8sh.jpg

Source

*Checks Ponibooru too*

Should I be scared?

That depends. Are you referring to Pinkie popping up on random pages, or Pinkie's revamped party game "Pin the Meteor on the Donkey"?

If it's the former, then no, that isn't scary at all.

Also, Average Woona Adventures:

159353%20-%20artist%3AEgophiliac%20ask%20ask_average_woona_adventures%20woona.png

159354%20-%20artist%3AEgophiliac%20ask%20ask_average_woona_adventures%20woona.gif

159356%20-%20artist%3AEgophiliac%20ask%20ask_average_woona_adventures%20woona.gif

159403%20-%20artist%3AEgophiliac%20ask%20ask_average_woona_adventures%20woona.png

For that one guy:
twidash_by_soapie_solar-d4upo4l.png

Source

Now I get the whole cat thing. Because April 1. I was thrown off because I saw it while it was still my 31st. Stupid time zones. And now the site hates us.:nervous: I wonder what Tara Strong has in store for us today...

Kyrospawn seems to be posting G3.

I'll be lured into the trap sooner or later.:dunce:

Hot Blooded Pinkie.

More specifically, the top comic you see on that tumblr.

Even more specifically, the first image in that comic (which is also my current avatar.... oh why did I do that!?)

*cries*

Anyway, I've been a member here 7 years, and things have been good, but I'm willing to throw that away over this:

GlancoJusticar hot-girl-on-girl action! You've seen him improve as an artist, and now he's finally to the level that he can go ALL JJ ON US! :D

I trust the moderation staff will agree my decision is for the greater good.

Last edited:
Why is it that when I read Heathcliff, I instantly thought of a certain Kate Bush song...

In any case, I'm sure that Gabby Gums would have loved to have snapped up this lovely shot, had she been around a week earlier:

oshi--1.jpg

I can see the headlines now:

THE JOCK AND THE LIBRARIAN - OTP?

And if she really wanted to make Pinkie out as a raving alcoholic, she should have tempted her with cider. ;)

Last edited:
Back