The Unique Gauge Thread (New Feature from Update 1.12)

• Thread starter FoRiZon
  • 11 comments

FoRiZon

(Banned)
Singapore
Singapore
Welcome to the next most unexpected feature. Its the gauge :D

Post your gauge here :D if unique, you may get a likes from me.

Examples: the Huayra:
Uniform Custom Image.jpg
Find Custom Image.jpg

Last edited:
Cool thing is you can change the units for most of them. The choices for the tach go up to ~13k RPM and speedo go up to ~420km/h (only tested on NSX-R so far), so for cars where the stock tach/speedo maxxed out after tuning you can now drive them in cockpit view properly with HUD off :D The tach has a shift light as well!

The only dynamic ones I found besides those are boost gauge, oil pressure and fuel. But hopefully this bodes well for future GT games where you can get engine damage from overheating etc.

This is a sweet feature. If they could add roll cages and blanking plates for the radios in future updates that'd be neat.

Cool thing is you can change the units for most of them. The choices for the tach go up to ~13k RPM and speedo go up to ~420km/h (only tested on NSX-R so far), so for cars where the stock tach/speedo maxxed out after tuning you can now drive them in cockpit view properly with HUD off :D

Oh cool! I didn't notice those as I didn't feel they were necessary since they're already present. I'm also going to start turning the HUD off.

All you need is the tach, speedo, and fuel.

The tach has a shift light as well!

Didn't see that either, going to throw the tach on everything. 👍

This thread would be fantastic if the OP could be updated with a guide to each meter. Then it could be moved to the general question thread or something like that. I'm really liking this feature.

Cool thing is you can change the units for most of them. The choices for the tach go up to ~13k RPM and speedo go up to ~420km/h (only tested on NSX-R so far), so for cars where the stock tach/speedo maxxed out after tuning you can now drive them in cockpit view properly with HUD off :D The tach has a shift light as well!

The only dynamic ones I found besides those are boost gauge, oil pressure and fuel. But hopefully this bodes well for future GT games where you can get engine damage from overheating etc.
Dont forget the RPM Meter!

The Shelby Cobra dials are mounted next to the original dials on the dashboard , although you can only see the first dial clearly. Cannot get pictures at the minute, not on the PlayStation.

Back