#TheCardboardBox Tuning |Touge|Wangan|

Which kinds of setups would you like to see more of from us?

• Purpose built Race-Cars

Votes: 9 18.4%
  • High-Performance Touge (>530PP)

Votes: 10 20.4%
  • L.o.t.S. Touge (Class A, B, C)

Votes: 18 36.7%
  • Wangan

Votes: 13 26.5%
  • Track-Ready Street Cars

Votes: 21 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey guys,

One last favour for Gran Turismo 5.

Could you do a L.O.T.S. 450PP (or 500PP whichever is easier for you) tune for the Nissan Skyline GTS-t Type M (R32) '91? This is a FR Skyline R32.

I would appreciate your effort very much! Do you want me to review anything?

Thanks in advance! :)

#TheCardboardBox Tuning |Touge|Wangan|

I've saved your post and was checking out some of your car tune's that you have and I wanted to
know if these (tunes) can be used in GT Sport? It would be nice if you can because there are quite a few of them. If not do you happen to know of any (tune garages) that I can try? Any help would be great.

Thanks,
garystevens64

shippingn.jpg

I just got your post will all of this car tunes but I wasn't sure if I can use these car setups with GT Sport. Please let me know if I can use
any of them which would be really awesome.

garystevens64

I just got your post will all of this car tunes but I wasn't sure if I can use these car setups with GT Sport. Please let me know if I can use
any of them which would be really awesome.

garystevens64

Kept ya waiting, huh?

Lol

As I've been founding out, the setups don't translate directly to the new game. At least not entire tunes.

Ride height, spring rate, and roll bars cannot be used again in the same way. But, dampers seem to work the same.

With camber and toe, I'm not 100% convinced that they work. Due to the new tire and physics model of GT Sport, the alignment settings don't affect the car in the same way it once did, and I have yet to find a formula that works consistently.

I'e had no problem reusing differential and transmission setups from GT6 on GT Sport.

Only in the case of transmissions that have been "flipped" can I not achieve the same results. Also, some cars in GTS only have 5 gears when using the custom gearbox when in GT6 the car was given 6 gears.

Back