Premium
United States
Indian Falls, NY
slashfan7964
10308591_645019492279539_1101566222283078510_n.jpg

10712728_645019535612868_6388038691678627150_n.jpg
1618498_645019615612860_2309234846488165376_n.jpg

Well then.

What I'm wondering is how that F40 even got there. There's no way it got in that spot undamaged.

If it even is a real F40 to begin with.

LOL I once took my Cobra Camping in the Jemez mountains, that was a slow ride so I wouldn't rip my Bassani X pipe exhaust off on a rock.

@Bram Turismo I can see faint tracks avoiding the smaller rocks in the last image. Looks like they came via the gravel trail visible in the first shot which is free of any obstacles.

They took an F40 offroad just for publicity? Idiots.

Do you have a source for that? Camping is a hell of a lot of fun, I can only imagine it would be even more enjoyable when you take the trip in a car as badass as an F40. People can't win, can they? Either they're idiots for cars being garage queens and never driven or they're idiots for using their cars as they please.

Do you have a source for that? Camping is a hell of a lot of fun, I can only imagine it would be even more enjoyable when you take the trip in a car as badass as an F40. People can't win, can they? Either they're idiots for cars being garage queens and never driven or they're idiots for using their cars as they please.

Even if they didn't do it for publicity, which it sure looks like they did, they're still idiots for taking a collector supercar on a gravel road, which will easily damage it, when they could have taken a car made for that, an SUV or truck.

Even if they didn't do it for publicity, which it sure looks like they did, they're still idiots for taking a collector supercar on a gravel road, which will easily damage it, when they could have taken a car made for that, an SUV or truck.

So they can drive it into a lake if they wanted to? Abusing classic cars isn't okay.

It's hardly abusing classic cars. Who said a F40 couldn't be used for camping? It seems there's this expectation/law that supercars can only be used for going fast which isn't true. Kudos to them for going camping with such a badass car.

Or you know, they could enjoy their car in whatever manner they choose. What is the point in having an F40 if you're not going to enjoy it? I'd much rather see someone taking their F40 camping and actually using it than seeing one just sit in a garage somewhere never being touched.

Judging by the 3rd pic in the OP, either the front suspension is destroyed, or the car is in a bump... :irked:
Now that's camping!

The benefits of adjustable-suspension finally realized.

In Japan, an AS F40 is used for some slight off-roading to a choice spot.

At the exhaust's normal operating temperature, eggs are done in 5 mins!

Ahhh, the good life.
Your answer.

And for those getting upset over people using this car this way.
Ferrari%20F40%20goes%20camping%20-%2010.jpg

Ferrari%20F40%20goes%20camping%20-%2017.jpg

Calm down. It wasn't in any danger. Folks acting like the guy went rock climbing up a mountain with it. :rolleyes:

Ugh almost offensive. I get cars are all cars, but some cars like this are so rare you ideally shouldn't do anything with

Back