• Thread starter Slash
  • 9 comments

Slash

POWER BY FORD
Premium
United States
Indian Falls, NY
slashfan7964
I was uploading a rather large set of photos to the Did You See Anything Good Today [Event and Showroom] thread, when GTP decided it didn't like it, shockwave crashed and it stopped uploading pictures. I saved the draft (hoping I don't have to reupload all those again), went back to the thread, and now it wont' load, at all. Nothing. Not one page on it loads, period. All I get is a white screen. No error messages or anything. It doesn't even try to load after about 3 seconds, it just gives me a blank page. Help?

From my point of view, you've made the last post with 20 pictures in it.

From my point of view, you've made the last post with 20 pictures in it.
In the regular DYSAG thread (of which the first two pics are very nice ;)), but not in the Showroom version.

Try loading the thread in a different browser while signed into your account, then see if you can edit the draft.

It seems to work now, but all my attachments are gone.

I recently experienced a similar problem.

I was uploading a bunch of pictures in the "Did You See Anything Good Today? (Event/Showroom)" thread, then I had to go. I simply left my laptop on, thinking that after fifteen minutes, (my laptop is set to sleep after fifteen minutes without any user input) all the pictures will be uploaded already.

Around four hours later, I got back to my laptop and saw that all the pictures were successfully uploaded. After putting them into the post box and clicking on "Post Reply", I was told to log in again. I logged in, and after that I got an error. I forgot what it specifically said. Afterwards, I decided to close the tab and open the thread again, but it would not load, and all I got was a white screen.

UPDATE: Problem solved! I can now access the thread again. Thank you for viewing this message.

UPDATE #2: It happened again! I suppose I just need to wait for a day and a few hours.

Last edited:
It happened again! I suppose I just need to wait for a day and a few hours.
If they are very large, try uploading them one at a time, or to a third-party hosting service. GTPlanet doesn't have the infrastructure that large file hosting websites do, so it will time-out a connection if it is taking too long.

Latest Posts

Back