Thrustmaster banner

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 36 comments

Do you like this advertisement?

• Total voters
I shall do that!

EDIT: my email below :)

Hi there,

I just wanted to say that whoever decided that running an ad campaign with the GTPlanet website would be a good idea was right.
It definitely was the final nail in my decision to purchase a T300 RS.
I can even say that if you were to advertise for the shifters and extra pedals, my wife would have a hard time keeping me in check...

Sorry, but I won't be able to tell you how much I'm enjoying the wheel, because I'm still waiting for delivery of my order with Amazon UK.
Actually, I hope you're about to send Amazon a fair quantity of wheels to reduce my current 4 week delay! :)

Have a good day.

Last edited:
Out of interest, and seeing how the Thrustmaster ad is gone (a shame, GTPlanet deserves support like that), I've noticed that since then I've only being getting banner ads for The Economist newspaper since then. I haven't seen this adverts on other sites especially since then. Is this another paid promotion special thing or just a coincidence?

And my ads used to be all about low quality internet dating services for middle-aged men. Just to point out, I'm 16 and I don't think I need a service of a website that has "22 year old girl looking for 35-45 year old men" in their ad.

Decided to sign out off GTP and won't you look at that, a new Thrustmaster banner! But wait...there's more...
Project CARS!

Good combo. 👍

Decided to sign out off GTP and won't you look at that, a new Thrustmaster banner! But wait...there's more...
Project CARS!

Good combo. 👍
I thought I was the only one and also it seems that on a news blog, between the end of the blog and comments, there's a video of project cars trailer.

Back