Tickets(jack1289)

• Thread starter jblue
  • 6 comments
Could anyone please send me some tickets to help me get the 2J, which i have been trying to get for ages, but has not shown for me yet in the ucd, and also to help towards the 1000 car trophy.

Many thanks

Could anyone please send me some tickets to help me get the 2J, which i have been trying to get for ages, but has not shown for me yet in the ucd, and also to help towards the 1000 car trophy.

Many thanks
Check your gift box , I sent some yesterday

Well I got all in game tickets but wouldn't have time send you all them anyway as at least 100 or more what you need ;):)

@jblue : If it is the trophy you're after, simply buy all the cheap cars in the UCD.
buy all cars below 100 000 cr. that should cost you about 1 000 000 cr. and give you about 25 cars depending on what shows up.
refresh the list by going to the licence tests, choose first test but dont actually do it, just hit "next" until you're at the 5'th test. Now exit and buy the cheap cars in the UCD again. Repeat.

To get money, run some seasonal events of your choice at a lower PP. they should give you about 5 000 000 cr. per event (1 000 000 cr. per race.):)

Tip: the formula GT world championship seasonal event can give you 18 000 000 cr for five races if you are good enough! And that is all in less than an hour.

Back