[Completed] Cars Wanted (elias_johansson)

• Thread starter et_
  • 100 comments
Yes, @hall90 put it on share, and it is indeed the right one.

Now I only need to figure out a way to get the 2 non-giftable cars... Right now the best way seems to be level tickets 13 and 16. chances of getting the Ford GT trough level ticket is 1/23, and the FTO super touring car is 1/15 but taking colors into account, the odds are 1/46 and 1/105! I still think those odds are a bit too poor to be honest... If I'm lucky they'll show up in the OCD:)

et_
Yes, @hall90 put it on share, and it is indeed the right one.

Now I only need to figure out a way to get the 2 non-giftable cars... Right now the best way seems to be level tickets 13 and 16. chances of getting the Ford GT trough level ticket is 1/23, and the FTO super touring car is 1/15 but taking colors into account, the odds are 1/46 and 1/105! I still think those odds are a bit too poor to be honest... If I'm lucky they'll show up in the OCD:)
The only way is to borrow glitch the 2 non-giftable cars or use the garage editor 1.3.1

Depends which car want but borrow glitch or garage editor to add cars if it in list, or just add loads tickets in multiples of 10 and use untill get what need ;)

Depends which car want but borrow glitch or garage editor to add cars if it in list, or just add loads tickets in multiples of 10 and use untill get what need ;)
The garage editor is so easy to use.

Last edited:
Yes it is bud I use when need tickets and doesn't harm save game either, but if make mess of it delete save game and the backup will load automatically anyway ;)

I've tried garage editor, but I seriously dont want to use it.

maybe not right away, but you never know whats going on "behind the scenes" I've seen pictures of cars gotten removed from the settings screen, but everything else was fine. on one car the body rigidity restorement got ****ed up. you could do as many restorement as you want, the usual "this body is in good condition" message never showed up. performance figures got wrong on some cars, many things can happen that you have no control over.
using garage editor on a second account is one thing, but on the main account with over 1000 hours of effective a-spec driving time... I dont think so.

edit. But then again, having about 20 tickets, open them, and if the right car does'nt show up, just load from backup... that I think I can do...
Ive loaded from backup before on this account, ONCE! hah

Last edited:
et_
maybe not right away, but you never know whats going on "behind the scenes" I've seen pictures of cars gotten removed from the settings screen, but everything else was fine. on one car the body rigidity restorement got ****ed up. you could do as many restorement as you want, the usual message "this body is in good condition" never showed up. performance figures got wrong on some cars, many things can happen that you have no control over.
using garage editor on a second account is one thing, but on the main account with over 1000 hours of effective a-spec driving time... I dont think so.
Hybrid cars do not work when using garage editor anymore but all the cars you can get all paints and all tickets and all level tickets work no problem and I have been using this for years.

Still not gonig to modify my main account.

But let me ask you, what exact program are you using and where do I download it?
The one I'm using right now is called GT5_editor v1.4.0.0 and I have no idea where I got it...

The problem lies with the cars that are non-giftable, and I'll not use garage editor on the main account, so it does'nt really solve the problem. I thought making the cars into a green car ticket would make them giftable, but still does'nt seems possible...

et_
The problem lies with the cars that are non-giftable, and I'll not use garage editor on the main account, so it does'nt really solve the problem. I thought making the cars into a green car ticket would make them giftable, but still does'nt seems possible...
Why are you not using the garage editor on the main account.

Why are you not using the garage editor on the main account.
I told you earlier, I'm afraid it'll affect something else. besides, I never cheat, it destroys the entire experience.
So why do I use it on another account? Well look at it this way: take the Grant Theft Auto games. I NEVER type in a cheat code! not to get guns, not to get money, not to get rid of the cops, never. BUT, I use all help I can get outside the game itself. Checklists of extra missions, where I can find particular cars, and most of all, maps of where to find the hidden packages/pigeons, stunt jumps, rampages etc. That's not cheating, its more or less necessary and you still have to go and complete them in game. not just type in a digit in a program.

Wow, now we're really off-topic:P

et_
I told you earlier, I'm afraid it'll affect something else. besides, I never cheat, it destroys the entire experience.
So why do I use it on another account? Well look at it this way: take the Grant Theft Auto games. I NEVER type in a cheat code! not to get guns, not to get money, not to get rid of the cops, never. BUT, I use all help I can get outside the game itself. Checklists of extra missions, where I can find particular cars, and most of all, maps of where to find the hidden packages/pigeons, stunt jumps, rampages etc. That's not cheating, its more or less necessary and you still have to go and complete them in game. not just type in a digit in a program.

Wow, now we're really off-topic:P
This will not affect anything in GT5 and I will say this again this will not effect anything in this game ok.

This will not affect anything in GT5 and I will say this again this will not effect anything in this game ok.
Listen, I appreciate that you help me with the cars, I really do! and I'd be more than happy to help you out with someting in return if you need it. But please let me do it my way, and respect the fact that I do not want to use it.

et_
Listen, I appreciate that you help me with the cars, I really do! and I'd be more than happy to help you out with someting in return if you need it. But please let me do it my way, and respect the fact that I do not want to use it.
Why I want you to use this is because it makes it a lot easy to get what you want like all the cars at 0/0/0 and other things instead you have to rely on other people and wait days for things because GT5 server is closing down soon. But it is up to you on what you do. This GT5 garage editor 1.3.1 will not hurt the game in any shape or form.

Reactions: et_
I had to ask people for about 30 cars, I managed about 800 on my own. I'd manage the last 30 on my own aswell if it was'nt for the servers closing down so soon. I rather rely on others than to cheat.
In fact, I did'nt expect to even finish this list until the servers closed, but I was amazed how much some people here are willing to help. @AWOL 08 , @Wantok , @robbyboy21 , and yourself are just some people I've seen helping countless people out (including me), without even asking for anything in return.
I'll also help others as much as I possibly can. that will be my little way of returning the favour, helping you by helping others.:)

Oh, and thanks for the RUF, I just saw it.:D

This now sent bud and only 2 to go......

Volvo S60 T-5 Sport '03 -Cosmic Blue Pearl

Reactions: et_
Thanks, well there is actually only 1 left, apart from the non-giftable...

Well non giftable have try get ticket for that one then, so don't you need other 2 then ;)

Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza ‘05 -Velocity Red Mica

Ford Ford GT ‘02 -White [No Name] (not tradable:irked:🤬) non giftable

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car -Red [No Name], Blue [No Name] (not tradable:irked:🤬)

Well non giftable have try get ticket for that one then, so don't you need other 2 then ;)

Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza ‘05 -Velocity Red Mica

Ford Ford GT ‘02 -White [No Name] (not tradable:irked:🤬) non giftable

Mitsubishi FTO Super Touring Car -Red [No Name], Blue [No Name] (not tradable:irked:🤬)
I'm sorry, I did not quite understand what you ment there mate, yes I'll try to get some level ticket for both the Ford GT and the Mitsubishi FTO. but the Mazdaspeed atenza is still giftable:)

and are you sure you sent the Volvo S60 to the right person? I did not get it...

Well I have the mazda and will send it soon and then you have that, and if want can do tickets untill you get other cars also as don't mind help ;)

Well I have the mazda and will send it soon and then you have that, and if want can do tickets untill you get other cars also as don't mind help ;)
Thanks, well I would'nt say no to some tickets, at the momet I got 13 level16 cards and 9 level13 cards
However, the mazda and Volvo is more important at the moment.:)

Will sort for you bud no problem as can use garage editor and put 100s in game, your Mazda Mazdaspeed Atenza ‘05 -Velocity Red Mica that you wanted now also sent ;)

Last edited:
Back