Titanfall (Respawn Entertainment)

Looks like Votoms clone, if only Votoms actually be in the next gen console ... the last one was on PS2, and it was great.

73434fc6779e12cfc3b1a30bd0bf41f95246e603.jpg

4207670742_1354c855c7_o.jpg

2c851346.jpg

WOW That actually looks quite sick. Amazing how fast and fluid you can enter and exit the mech suits.

I was very interested in this until I read there was no single player mode. No thanks for me.
This video seems to show some sort of single player gameplay.

Comes out my birthday month! Can't wait. I'm a sucker for sci-fi mecha/military/interplanetary war.

Insert take my money image of Fry from Futurama.

Good god, the Collector's Edition is $400 in Australia. So glad I'm not getting this and an Xbox One.

Same here-either I get one or the other and for $400! :scared:

On another note about the CE, I'm glad Titanfall doesn't have pre-oder bonus DLC, because it becomes more of a gimmick than anything (like CoD Ghosts atm).

From the Titanfall website:

Will the Collector’s Edition include Titanfall DLC content?
The Titanfall Collector’s Edition will not include DLC content. If DLC content is offered for Titanfall, it will be offered separately.

Oh wow only for the 360, X1, and PC. Nothing for the PS3 or PS4? Ouch. This is going to be a big game.

I am a multi console gamer but honestly the PS3, PS4 doesn't have many exclusives left at all. Glad I have decided to go with the X1 next gen. :)

Are you getting the Xbox One and Forza 5 at launch CAMAROBOY69?

I agree the new Xbox with Forza 5, Titanfall is much more interesting. Lets hope for no delays on Titanfall for your sake.

Looks decent. I can see it already, because of its essential CODMW roots, 10's across the board. This game has a huge amount of hype behind it, has some decent features, but I don't see much too special about it. I'd state the same for the PS4 line-up. Regardless, I'm sure many will enjoy this title.

Sidenote: Didn't take long for the PS4 petitions to start hahaha!

Titanfall and Forza 5 are the only Xbone exclusives I'm interested in so I'd love to see this come to the PS4 since I'm picking that up day one. Obviously it isn't going to be happening so I'll either have to wait a few years until I pick up an Xbone or build a PC early next year. I'm leaning towards the PC right now.

Looks decent. I can see it already, because of its essential CODMW roots, 10's across the board. This game has a huge amount of hype behind it, has some decent features, but I don't see much too special about it. I'd state the same for the PS4 line-up. Regardless, I'm sure many will enjoy this title.

Sidenote: Didn't take long for the PS4 petitions to start hahaha!

I was thinking the same thing just yesterday; I can't see anything particularly special about this. I imagine it will be something like Call of Duty only with a limited number of players in mechs on each side; essentially permanent killstreaks, I guess. Blacklight: Retribution has power armour and Planetside 2 has MAX suits which are essentially the same thing, and it's not really a great gimmick to be honest, if that's all there is to set this aside from the other shooters out there.

Still, if Infin... Sorry... Respawn can get MW2-style gameplay but with some actual balance shoehorned in, it could be great.

Oh wow only for the 360, X1, and PC. Nothing for the PS3 or PS4? Ouch. This is going to be a big game...
Yeah, I thought it odd when the devs said early on that the PS4 wouldn't be capable of handling this game...yet it would be on the XbOne. I guessed that some sort of exclusive deal had been struck.

I am a multi console gamer but honestly the PS3, PS4 doesn't have many exclusives left at all. Glad I have decided to go with the X1 next gen. :)
PS4 still has more exclusives in the first year, it's that not so many of them are going to be available straight away as initially thought. I've still got my PS3 though, so I won't be coming up short on things to play.

It is a shame however that this won't be for PS4 too.

I also still have my PS3. The hard part will be deciding if I am going to trade it in when I get the X1. I also still have my PS2. But I honestly don't think I will need the PS3 anymore once I get the X1. The only main reason I even purchased the PS3 was for blu ray and PS3/PS4 exclusives. But as I said, there are hardly any exclusives for the PS3/PS4 that I am interested in. I guess we will see what happens next year but I have a feeling I will be trading in the PS3 or selling it.

Titanfall looks so dang good. Really looking forward to checking that out on the X1 next year.

That is one awesome statue, certinaly one of the best Collector's Editions I've seen. Too bad I'm not getting an Xbone for a few years or I'd certainly pick that up, I'm a sucker for things like that. If they were making a PS4 version I'd get it too. Oh well.

I know this is an XB1 exclusive, but if recent reports are to believed that the PS4 is outselling the XB1 by a margin of 2:1, then I wonder how long EA are going to keep this fantastic looking game off the PS4. I bet EA have a get out clause somewhere in their contract. A company as driven by money as EA, would not want just half, or even a minority of the potential revenue from a game that would sell by the proverbials!

I have not got a crystal ball, but I predict that this game will be on the PS4, and sooner than we think...

Latest Posts

Back