Titanfall (Respawn Entertainment)

The layout and detail of the maps are amazing....I have not had any hickups in online play at all with about 4 hours of play time....I would recomend playing the Campain mode to unlock 2 Titans before you get to deep in regular Multiplayer

Been playing for hours, and I have had no issues with servers. I'm on the PC, btw.

Some of the best damned FPS mutliplayer I have ever experienced.

I went to my brothers house over the weekend and played this on the X1 for almost 2 straight hours. What an amazing experience! Started with the tutorial and then went online. This truly is a very fun game. Plays so smooth and there really is nothing else like this at all. Feels like a mix of a lot of different games all in one. I was also surprised by the variety of maps. Some of the maps have dragons!!! So having the sci fi element allows them to do just about anything they want with Titanfall. BTW I was quite shocked when I punched someone with the mech for the first time. :lol:

I already pre-ordered this for the 360 and I am really looking forward to picking this up next week the 25th. I do expect some server issues when it releases on the 360 but hopefully they get those resolved after a few days.

I went to my brothers house over the weekend and played this on the X1 for almost 2 straight hours. What an amazing experience! Started with the tutorial and then went online. This truly is a very fun game. Plays so smooth and there really is nothing else like this at all. Feels like a mix of a lot of different games all in one. I was also surprised by the variety of maps. Some of the maps have dragons!!! So having the sci fi element allows them to do just about anything they want with Titanfall. BTW I was quite shocked when I punched someone with the mech for the first time. :lol:

I already pre-ordered this for the 360 and I am really looking forward to picking this up next week the 25th. I do expect some server issues when it releases on the 360 but hopefully they get those resolved after a few days.

Just in case you're unaware, the 360 version of Titanfall is being developed by another company and I don't believe any gameplay has been released from that version. You may want to rent it to make sure it lives up to your expectations.

Last edited:
Posted this on the 'Show off your latest purchase' thread:

Obtained this via the mail a few days ago...

71RZ8UjJGOL._SL1000_.jpg

Here's some shots of the statue (I may retake them if I have the time):

DSC04184.JPG
DSC04186.JPG
DSC04187.JPG
DSC04189.JPG

That is an absolutely awesome Collector's Edition, easily one of the best I've ever seen. Unfortunately I couldn't justify spending that much on it when I only spent $350 for my Xbone. My wife would've went ballistic too, I have enough damn Collector's Edition statues so the last thing I need is a massive Titan. :lol:

That is an absolutely awesome Collector's Edition, easily one of the best I've ever seen. Unfortunately I couldn't justify spending that much on it when I only spent $350 for my Xbone. My wife would've went ballistic too, I have enough damn Collector's Edition statues so the last thing I need is a massive Titan. :lol:

I too was almost uninterested due to the price-in Australia it costs $400AUD, which equates to roughly $360USD (a $110 markup-absolute BS :grumpy:)
But for me (and any other Australian as a matter of fact) there is a loophole, and it's called Amazon. Not only do they sell the Titanfall CE for $250USD, but offer International Shipping for it. So I ended up pre-ordering it, and after shipping and conversion, the price came to around $293AUD-$107 less than the RRP in Australia :boggled: :D
Honestly it was worth the money (especially considering the saving :)) and my Limited Edition purchase history, comes second to the $300AUD GT5 Signature Edition I bought on the day of release

For anyone (especially any Australians or New Zealanders) that's interested Amazon has it back in stock

^ Wow that collectors edition Titan is massive! Small kids could climb on that thing.

Thought I would post this for those that don't know about the science fiction element of Titanfall. I personally loved this level when I played it. Yes dragons and dinosaurs.

@ peobryant I was just about to post that. I have decided to cancel my 360 pre order and I am only going to rent this for the 360. I loved it on X1, but its just not looking good for the 360 version. There is still no videos or info for the 360 version. In the world of gaming, no news is very bad news.

All jokes aside I am looking forward to playing Titanfall on the X1 again Friday night at my brothers house.
It's really fun. I've got it on PC and the Xbox one and both are great. The PC version has the best controller support I've ever seen on a PC shooter. The 360 controller works just as good in it as the Xbox one controller does. They added sim assist and everything. I bet the all mighty PC keyboard and mouse guys are pretty upset about it. I've been doing way better on it then I have any other PC shooter before.

Realy liking how if you Regenerate (prestige) you have to get so many kills with certian weapons before you can Regenerate again. Versus just going thru the process again..gives you a chance to play with other weapons that I wouldnt normaly use...Started playing with the shotgun and didnt like it at first but began to love it...good weapon

Was in my local best buy last yesterday and was suprised to see 2 collectors editions on the shelf. Holy crap that box is gigantic!

Yeah, the box is enormous. When I went to the midnight launch I saw two people get the Collector's Edition, one guy had a DOdge Dakota and just put it in the bed of his truck, the other guy had a Civic and it wouldn't fit in his car. He had to call a buddy to come haul his game home for him. :D

The 360 version releases tomorrow. I enjoyed playing this on the X1 at my brothers but I am still iffy about the 360 version. So I think I am still going to just rent this tomorrow. I will keep an eye on the forums all day tomorrow and watch the 360 feedback of Titanfall. If its getting bad feedback on the 360, I will just rent it and cancel my pre order.

Yeah, the box is enormous. When I went to the midnight launch I saw two people get the Collector's Edition, one guy had a DOdge Dakota and just put it in the bed of his truck, the other guy had a Civic and it wouldn't fit in his car. He had to call a buddy to come haul his game home for him. :D
:lol:

It seems the 360 version of Titanfall is just fine, which is pretty surprising. I guess Microsoft didn't want gameplay getting out because they wanted more people to spend $500 to buy an Xbone instead of just picking it up for the 360.

I ended up buying this last night and put in a solid 3 hours. It is indeed just as good as the X1 version. I am currently level 17 and played through the first part of the co-op campaign along with quite a few mp matches. I set it to 30hz. Gameplay is identical to X1. The only few negatives are the fact you cant install the game on the 360 and the graphics are toned down a bit as expected. Other than that, fantastic experience just like the X1 version. I highly recommend. 👍

Played the game over at a friend's house, and I'll simply give it a 👍. It works very well and surprised how balanced the titans and soldiers (or pilots) was. The only things I was bothered by were what felt like a confusing HUD (or my glasses don't work right), reloading was weird and clunky, the most bothersome feature was the cloaking, which I repeatedly attempted to uncloak whenever I pleased. Too much Planetside 2 I guess. I will gladly buy this game in the future. Just need an XBox One first. :dunce:

Played the game over at a friend's house, and I'll simply give it a 👍. It works very well and surprised how balanced the titans and soldiers (or pilots) was. The only things I was bothered by were what felt like a confusing HUD (or my glasses don't work right), reloading was weird and clunky, the most bothersome feature was the cloaking, which I repeatedly attempted to uncloak whenever I pleased. Too much Planetside 2 I guess. I will gladly buy this game in the future. Just need an XBox One first. :dunce:
You don't need the X1, it is also on the 360. In fact the title should be changed to prevent confusion.

I have been loving this game! I am currently level 40 and out of all my games I would say I average about 3-4 titan kills per round. Most I have killed in a game is 8. Least is 0. In any game that has vehicles, I always focus on destroying vehicles. Its the same thing I do in BF3 and Halo 4. Destroy vehicles. :) So I keep plenty busy in Titanfall. I need to look at my total count of Titans destroyed in this game.

I ended up buying this last night and put in a solid 3 hours. It is indeed just as good as the X1 version. I am currently level 17 and played through the first part of the co-op campaign along with quite a few mp matches. I set it to 30hz. Gameplay is identical to X1. The only few negatives are the fact you cant install the game on the 360 and the graphics are toned down a bit as expected. Other than that, fantastic experience just like the X1 version. I highly recommend. 👍

I was surprised to learn you can't install it.

http://www.titanfall.com/news/next-steps

Looks like they are doing an excellent job supporting this game. I like how they will be adding colors for the squads. That's been my top request. Also the ability to rename load outs. Truly loving this game. I have already regenerated "prestiged" one time and plan to do this many times. I am also planning on getting the season pass because I will be getting all the dlc for sure.

Back