Titanfall (Respawn Entertainment)

My friend and I just had the longest winning streak EVER in our lives. We were playing this yesterday with a mix of hardpoint and attrition. We were simply unstoppable and playing against a wide variety of enemies.
We won 33 games in a row!!!!!! :eek::eek:

It was just you and one friend? A 33 game win streak is very impressive. 👍 That sounds similar to what myself and four or five other GTPers put together in Modern Warfare 2. It was simply unfair for the other teams we were playing against.

It was just you and one friend? A 33 game win streak is very impressive. 👍 That sounds similar to what myself and four or five other GTPers put together in Modern Warfare 2. It was simply unfair for the other teams we were playing against.
Yes just myself and 1 friend and we stuck together and communicated through all of the games. Its one thing if we had a full team, but it was just the 2 of us. At one point we were even playing against people that have prestiged at least 4 times! My friend and I have only prestige 1 time. Those were dang close games. Within 20 points by the end.

This was a once in a lifetime event. We have never won this much for this long in any other game. No way this will ever happen again. There were a couple games we thought for sure we were going to lose but then pulled it back every single time. Just simply unbelievable. Our main focus was capturing objectives and taking out titans. Several games we had quite a few people on the other team that were sniping. If you are camping and sniping you are simply not going to win in this game. And no, neither one of us were using the smart pistol at all. My friend was doing even better than me. He was just tearing it up. One of the rounds he took out 9 titans! My record was 8 titans in 1 round so he finally beat that.

I will have to post some of my stats. Especially my titan kills. I am sure I have killed well over 100-200 Titans. I know for sure I have over 37 titanfall kills. For those that don't know, that's when the titan falls onto other players for an instant death. I try to do this every few games. :D

Just thought I would share on here. I had to get a replacement Xbox One from Amazon beings mine had problems. It was a Titanfall bundle and they replace the whole bundle. I would let my second Titanfall code go for cheap to someone on this forum.:)

360 version
I played a lot of Titanfall over the last few days. I am now on my 4th regen (prestige). Going from the 3rd regen to the 4th was a NIGHTMARE! 50 kills with the railgun was borderline cruel and unusual punishment. :mad::banghead: The worst part is if you do 99.9999% damage to an enemy and someone fires the very last shot, THEY get full credit for the kill. Normally this doesn't bother me but it is so dang hard to kill someone with the railgun. Oh well after about 8+ hours of working at it, I finally got the 50 titan kills with the rail gun.

Currently for regen 4 I have to get sniper kills, pistol kills, quad rocket kills, and some other anti titan charge gun. This one is also a bit frustrating at times especially with the autopistol. I am not a great sniper so that is also taking a little bit of time. However,I did pull of some amazing sniper shots over the weekend. The anti titan charge gun will also take a long time.

Other than that I am still truly enjoying this game. I currently have over 50 hours into this game.

This is what happens when a game does not have a trueskill matchmaking. I felt bad for the other team. They got destroyed.
IMG_20140524_171155.jpg

Revive the thread. Does anybody have any beta codes/ how to use them for titanfall ? I like the game but I don't want to spend my money on it before trying it first :(

Revive the thread. Does anybody have any beta codes/ how to use them for titanfall ? I like the game but I don't want to spend my money on it before trying it first :(
I'm pretty sure based on the definition of beta if someone has unused code it wouldn't work.

I haven't played this in at least a month. Really need to get back into it especially since I just recently purchased the new maps after they came out. I am still stuck on the level 5 challenge of trying to kill people in mid air when they auto eject. Other than that I still enjoy the chaos in this game.

I have been playing it on the 360 and I am not sure if I will re-purchase it on the X1. There are just too many great games coming out at the end of the year and I just don't see myself putting much attention to playing Titanfall. Great game, its just going to be in the shadows of all the other great games this year like Destiny and The Master Chief Collection.

http://www.titanfall.com/game-update-eight

Game Update Eight coming tomorrow for PC/One and later on the 360.

Frontier Defence!
  • You and your team will face down familiar foes as well as the IMC's newest combat units: hordes of Grunts and Spectres, stealthy Sniper Spectres and Cloak Drones, explosive Suicide Spectres and Nuclear Titans, ranged Mortar Titans, and even melee-resistant Arc Titans!
  • Supplement your firepower by earning and deploying stationary turrets around the battlefield.
  • Leverage your full arsenal against the IMC without skipping a beat by using the new Loadout Crates near the objective to switch loadouts at will, while refilling ammo and ordnance.
  • Pilots who fall in battle are flown back into the fray in a dropship that circles above the action before touchdown. Experienced Pilots always maximize their impact on the struggle below by firing from the side window of the dropship on approach.
  • Seasoned players can challenge themselves to beat their best score. Try to earn 3 Map Stars on each map!
  • Play in every corner of the Frontier, including the maps introduced in IMC Rising and every previous Titanfall expansion!
Black Market stuff!

• Buy 'Forged Certifications', the ability to skip all five tiers of a challenge. Helpful if you don't want to spend ages on a regen requirement.
  • New Titan OS voices. Includes Sid, Vanessa and foreign language versions of Betty.
Modes!
  • The Floor is Lava Deadly Ground: The floor is covered in deadly electrified fog! Play a variety of maps in Hardpoint, Capture the Flag and Marked For Death while staying off the ground. Deadly Ground is scheduled to launch as the new featured game mode on November 5th.
  • MFD Pro: Do you like Marked for Death but pine for classic round-based intensity? Look no further than Marked for Death Pro, poised to launch on November 26th.

Frontier defense sounds like a lot of fun. Any game with horde mode is always a good time. Shame it took them so long. I don't even know if I have my 360 copy of Titanfall any more.

Between FH2-One and Minecraft Vita, this is the only other game I've been playing recently. Haven't touched my PS3 and PS4. :lol:

Titanfall is on sale for the last day today for $12.00 including all dlc so I picked it up for the X1.

Titanfall has come a LONG way since I last played it on the 360. They now have trueskill matchmaking!!! I heard this rumor but never believed it would actually work. Played a few games last night and to my surprise the matchmaking works pretty dang well! Prestige 1 players are generally placed with prestige 1 players. I was impressed. They have also added a ton of features and improvements. If you get stuck on a prestige and cant beat the objective, you can use the in game money to buy out of that challenge.

Last edited:
Back