TOCA Series Season 2 - End Of Season Discussion

• Thread starter Furinkazen
  • 1,254 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
johnboy1112
Yep vtec im prone to a game now and then hmmm wonder what your tackles are like.:lol:

LOL... even if, at least we'd be penalized there.

+++ anyone in TOCA run remote races??? I very often do, but looking for others to do so in return, I will be removing those whom do not run remote races back for me.

...just wondering, any FIFA 11 players in TOCA?

Yes, i'm good against the cpu but against actual real humans I am absolutely ****. My record against people i've never met is; games 3, losses 3 but my record against people I know is respectable.

Well as a summing up, I would like to say thank you to everyone who took part this Season. it exceeded my expectation for fun, drama, fireworks and arguments :lol: . I'm leaving the topic open in case anyone wishes to continue discussing this season, but I would like to say thanks to everyone who took part - MrM gives you all a 👍 !!!

Just like to say a big Thank you to Mr M for all the work that you put into the season. I thought the season went really well and hopefully next season will be even better.

Just like to say a big Thank you to Mr M for all the work that you put into the season. I thought the season went really well and hopefully next season will be even better.

No worries Boyce. I reckon you will be well placed to get the best out of the NGTC Honda in Season 3 as well. 👍

Pictures from Season 2 Finale- Nürburgring GP/D, up in TOCA Drivers Association

Thank you very much vtec, it's a shame you won't be in Season 3, but thanks for the racing this season 👍

Good pics but it's hard to figure out who is who because of the similar cars :( Fortunately this gets changed soon enough 👍

I could suspect that me, DK and vtec were occasionally shown leading the field in the Mazda's... we were a potent trio to say the least.

Good pics but it's hard to figure out who is who because of the similar cars :( Fortunately this gets changed soon enough 👍

I could suspect that me, DK and vtec were occasionally shown leading the field in the Mazda's... we were a potent trio to say the least.

Hell yeah it was fireworks... still cannot believe at Laguna I was 3 sec per lap slower than the Mazda, and 0.8 second faster at the Ring!

The BMW was inconsistent! Mazda all the way :lol:

I still personally can't believe how I got a podium at Laguna Seca, the combination of a touring car and a course with corners that are hard to take quickly... it's just not working :yuck:

Furin and Carbonox: Even with the series finished you can't accept that the Honda was the best car.:P

I participated in 4 meetings during the season and of course I have racing driver excuse for all of them.:lol:

Nurburgring: I hadn't tested prior to it and had a very rushed setup going into the race. And I got crashed into a lot.

Madrid: Once again, no practice for it as wasn't expecting to make it. First time racing with a DS3 in ages as well.

Monaco: Had very good pace, just got unlucky that so did all the frontrunners.:lol: Would have got second at least in race 2 but I was smashed into the wall and a massive pile-up happened afterwards.

Laguna: I won.:D

If I was well-prepared and actually at every race, and I didn't have as much bad luck, I could have got quite a few wins.:) Honda=best car and that's that.

Akmuq trying to find excuses there :D The truth is, Honda was too bad to ever be a consistent victory-bringing car :)

Geez, you always have excuses when something goes wrong -_- What if I said that I would have won 10 races this season if others didn't constantly get on the way :sly:

My excuses actually make sense.:P

Monaco and Laguna were the only ones I didn't have excuses for, apart from when people wrecked me.

Nurburg I had a rushed tune and Madrid I had no practice and I had a DS3 instead of a wheel.

:D

But my excuses make sense too, I got rear ended so much that I thought there was a bullseye target in my rear :grumpy:

My excuse? Being not aggressive enough and having a slow(ish) car.

I wasn't aggressive either, but I prefer finishing 6th by carefully making my way upward than 1st by ramming everyone out of the way.

I wasn't aggressive either, but I prefer finishing 6th by carefully making my way upward than 1st by ramming everyone out of the way.

Consistency got me 4th, thats my aim to Season 3 - Consistency and Speed. Also, check Season 3 thread, new interview up...

Consistency got me 4th, thats my aim to Season 3 - Consistency and Speed. Also, check Season 3 thread, new interview up...

Well, you gotta remember that you were the only driver along with DK and RP who entered every event, so that takes away the "value" a little. Only 1 win in the full 25 races, shame on you :lol:

I got rear ended three times but side-ended loads of times and had people recovering on to the track right in front of me. To be honest, I could have only won one of those. Maybe twice at the Nurburgring where I had to leave the last race and got pole, but got spun out because someone was blind. Don't know who though. Also, realistically wouldn't of won it either.:lol:

A bit of modesty from me.:P

Well, you gotta remember that you were the only driver along with DK and RP who entered every event, so that takes away the "value" a little. Only 1 win in the full 25 races, shame on you :lol:

RP missed an Indy race...

tocaseason2final.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back