Top Performance Tuning

• Thread starter JackWilson
  • 560 comments
TPTLogo-2-1-2.png

Last edited:
Nsx Tuning works pretty well. Tried out at tsukuba to see how it does on last corner. It works alright i just need to try it online amd see what it does

Nsx Tuning works pretty well. Tried out at tsukuba to see how it does on last corner. It works alright i just need to try it online amd see what it does

Glad you think its alright, i am going over this tune now and will try to improve it anyway i can, ive added the FC Transmission and a Twin-Plate Clutch. The new settings will be up shortly.
Thanks

Edit:
I have tweaked the LSD Settings so go check them out now. I found with the setup i had originally that the back wheels were loosing traction to easily on the Dunlop Corner, but now it is all sorted.
Also the Stock transmission is better than the FC or Close-Ratio Transmission.

Last edited:
I've collected your lap times on Tsukuba and added onto my lil' Tsukuba by PP & Tyres thread.

Mazda RX-8 Type S '07

Tuner Comments
Rival of the J's RX-7 this RX-8 packs an extra 40bhp, but which one is faster? I'll let you find out.

I haven't tried the tunes, but I'm pretty sure that the RX-7 is much faster, right? :D

Really? Is your RX-8 that good? Hmm, I've never seen a RX-8 matching the 7.
I'll see......

Either that or my RX-7 is pants lol. I tested them on Road Course - Daytona and came up with these after a few laps;
RX-8-1:52.011
RX-7-1:53.130

Either that or my RX-7 is pants lol. I tested them on Road Course - Daytona and came up with these after a few laps;
RX-8-1:52.011
RX-7-1:53.130

Whaaaaaaat?:crazy: Unbelievable.......have....to...test....it....!

Whaaaaaaat?:crazy: Unbelievable.......have....to...test....it....!

Its true just tried to but the RX-8 ghost with Rx-7 but no chance.
Then I just ran 1 lap on Road Course - Daytona with the Z33 and got 1:49.035:scared:

With the same PP and tires? :scared:

Yep same pp and tyres, its the tune i have posted here. The Z33 has great acceleration exiting corners. Have you tried the RX-7 or RX-8?
Maybe the Z33 is a super tune. Tuned to perfection haha.

Loved the subie tune. Got me close, no there yet. Gotta try the new one. Keep em comin man

Glad you liked it. Keep at it, its gruesome but you'll get it eventually.Any tunes you would like to see?

Back