[*]Aerodynamics
F0/R0

[*]Ballast
0kg/0

Engine

Power Limiter
91.9% (Use this to limit to 500pp)

Transmission
(First set top speed, then final drive and then individual gear ratios.)

[*]1st Gear 2.973
[*]2nd Gear 2.122
[*]3rd Gear 1.608
[*]4th Gear 1.296
[*]5th Gear 1.089
[*]6th Gear 0.939
[*]Final Gear 4.400
[*]Max Speed 155 mph

Drivetrain

[*]LSD
Initial 0/10
Accel 0/35
Decel 0/12

Suspension

[*]Ride Height
F-25 R-25
[*]Spring Rate
F8.8 R12.2
[*]Dampers(Ext)
F4 R6
[*]Dampers(Comp)
F3 R4
[*]Anti-Roll Bars
F1 R4
[*]Camber Angle
F2.0 R1.0
[*]Toe
F-0.15 R0.20

Brakes

[*]Brake Balance F3 R7

Tuner Comments
For use on Grand Valley Speedway and also a competitor in the Million Credit FF Summer Shootout.

Lap Times
Grand Valley Speedway: 2:03.754

Nice!! To see you in on the Hot Shootout it's getting more popular every hour. :) Great car choice too, sure to be a Top Contender.

Nice!! To see you in on the Hot Shootout it's getting more popular every hour. :) Great car choice too, sure to be a Top Contender.

lol thanks, I also think it'll be the most common car choice :sly:
also i hope to see more of this i like the idea very much.

Jackthalad
lol thanks, I also think it'll be the most common car choice :sly:
also i hope to see more of this i like the idea very much.

NP it's been going very well, some Tunes up already, and good response so far from Testers.

I'm glad you like the Event we just kinda got together and decided to organize it based on community ideas. It's working out so far :)

NP it's been going very well, some Tunes up already, and good response so far from Testers.

I'm glad you like the Event we just kinda got together and decided to organize it based on community ideas. It's working out so far :)

So far so good and I hope we as a community can keep this up 👍

ABSOLUTELY SPOT ON TUNE ON THE MR2!. It turns a good fun car into something really special. keep up the good work!!

Thanks for your feedback glad to see someone is liking it, comments like these help to keep me motivated. thanks :D

Last edited:
I love the ITR DC2, Eunos Roadster, S2000 and Hachi Roku Setup!

I love them too, I based them off a few cars from Touge Showdown, I also have a 425pp MR-S based on the Technospirit one which I will share pretty soon, it is a beast and you will own anyone on the touge.

I love them too, I based them off a few cars from Touge Showdown, I also have a 425pp MR-S based on the Technospirit one which I will share pretty soon, it is a beast and you will own anyone on the touge.

Spirit's MRS is one hell of a MR Ride. The one they had earlier in Touge Showdown 200 Round 2 was stolen. They made a new one which was the yellow one. Touge Battle!

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STI Spec C Type RA '05 (Drift Setup)
CapeRingNorth-1.jpg

Great tune, Great Tune.

For you timber you can have one for free, seen as all the time you put into LotS and that, but you'll have to wait till the release date.

Can you try to make 450PP Touge Monster Eunos Roadster running Sports Hard?

I will consider this.. have you not tried the MX-5 Setup I have already? If theres ways I could improve it let me know.

For you timber you can have one for free, seen as all the time you put into LotS and that, but you'll have to wait till the release date.

I will consider this.. have you not tried the MX-5 Setup I have already? If theres ways I could improve it let me know.

I have tried the setup on Sports Soft which was great but on Sports Hard, it over steers.

Can you try to make 450PP Touge Monster Eunos Roadster running Sports Hard?
Same Parts as before except for 5-Speed Close Ratio Transmission and Sports Hard Tyres

LSD
Initial 0/8
Accel 0/24
Decel 0/10

Suspension
  • Ride Height
    F-25 R-22
  • Spring Rate
    F10.0 R8.0
  • Dampers(Ext)
    F6 R4
  • Dampers(Comp)
    F3 R3
  • Anti-Roll Bars
    F2 R2
  • Camber Angle
    F2.0 R1.7
  • Toe
    F0.15 R0.30

Brakes
  • Brake Balance F6 R4

The back end still comes out a little but it is much better than before and is easy and fun to control. Just beat a 500pp Lancer on a Touge Course with this setup and it was his home course so it has potential. Let me know how you get on.

Last edited:
Same Parts as before except for 5-Speed Close Ratio Transmission and Sports Hard Tyres

LSD
Initial 0/8
Accel 0/24
Decel 0/10

Suspension
  • Ride Height
    F-25 R-22
  • Spring Rate
    F10.0 R8.0
  • Dampers(Ext)
    F6 R4
  • Dampers(Comp)
    F3 R3
  • Anti-Roll Bars
    F2 R2
  • Camber Angle
    F2.0 R1.7
  • Toe
    F0.15 R0.30

Brakes
  • Brake Balance F6 R4

The back end still comes out a little but it is much better than before and is easy and fun to control. Just beat a 500pp Lancer on a Touge Course with this setup and it was his home course so it has potential. Let me know how you get on.
Thanks! Did great!

Jackthalad

LSD
Initial 0/8
Accel 0/24
Decel 0/10

Suspension

[*]Ride Height
F-25 R-22
[*]Spring Rate
F10.0 R8.0
[*]Dampers(Ext)
F6 R4
[*]Dampers(Comp)
F3 R3
[*]Anti-Roll Bars
F2 R2
[*]Camber Angle
F2.0 R1.7
[*]Toe
F0.15 R0.30

Brakes

[*]Brake Balance F6 R4

I also tried it with FC tranny with the same ratios from the previous setup and works great. Defeated an AE86 SS Ver on Nuburgring

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09
Project On Hold, Car To Much To Handle

FujiSpeedwayGT_2.jpg

Car Specs
  • Max.Power-733BHP/6300rpm
  • Max.Torque-103kgfm/4200rpm
  • Weight-1221kg
  • Power to Weight Ratio-1.64kg/BHP
  • Tyres-Sports Soft
  • Mileage-25.9miles

Tuner Comments
Here we go, finally decided to have a go at one of the big boys cars. Not going to max it out, going to try keep it street legal but intended for track use. I will keep this post updated regularly with comments on my progress.

08/07/11
Cost:
Car (185k)
Aero Parts (36k)
Wheels (3.5k)
Oil Change (250cr)
Custom Paint (2k)
Tuning Parts (125k)
Total: (347k)

After purchasing all parts I took the car to Fugi Speedway GT, uninstalled all tunable parts, (Suspension, LSD, Transmission). And went for a few laps. It took me 7 laps to post a valid lap time of 1:40.418 then 2 laps after I got a 1:38.282
I would like to beat my Gallardo time of 1:33.xxx but that was on Racing Softs so it might be out of reach, we'll see how it goes though.

09/07/11
Going to install the LSD and work on that, will try get rid of as much wheel spin as possible
Will take the car to a few other tracks and get some lap times.
This car really is a monster I wasn't able to even put down a clean lap so I gave up.
I installed the FC Transmission and tuned that to the track though. I think next I will just install the Suspension and try tune it so I can at least set a clean lap

Lap Times
Stock Settings:
Fugi Speedway GT 1:38.282

Last edited:
Is that the 425pp one? If it is, that car set the fastest lap time on trial mountain when I had my touge leaderboard up.

Yep it's that one. It's not officially my Touge car(My official one is the Amuse S2000 R1 from Touge 280) for LotS. I used it for Lounges with FF and tire restriction to Comfort Soft.

BMW M3 GTR '03
5919340855_9fe1b8d488_b.jpg

Car Specs
  • Max.Power-381BHP/6900rpm
  • Max.Torque-42kgfm/4500rpm
  • Weight-1350kg
  • Power to Weight Ratio-3.48kg/BHP
  • 500pp
  • Sports Hard Tyre

Tuning Shop
  • 6 Speed Close-Ratio Transmission
  • Twin-Plate Clutch
  • Semi-Racing Flywheel
  • FC LSD
  • Carbon Propellor Shaft
  • FC Suspension

GT Auto's
  • Engine Overhaul
  • Restore Body Rigidity (If you can afford it, I couldn't)

Body/Chassis
  • Aerodynamics
    F0 R0

• Ballast
    0kg/0

Engine
  • Power Limiter
    99.5.0% (Use to get to 500pp)

Drivetrain
  • LSD
    Initial 0/7
    Accel 0/30
    Decel 0/15

Suspension
  • Ride Height
    F-17 R-15
  • Spring Rate
    F12.0 R10.0
  • Dampers(Ext)
    F7 R5
  • Dampers(Comp)
    F5 R4
  • Anti-Roll Bars
    F4 R4
  • Camber Angle
    F2.5 R2.0
  • Toe
    F0.10 R0.30

Brakes
  • Brake Balance F8 R6

Tuner Comments
The GTR has even more grip and can is even faster than the CSL. This too was tuned on the Touge (Mountain Pass) for 500pp races on sports hard tyres. I wonderful car to drive. My new favorite car

User Comments
The car struck a perfect balance of understeer and oversteer to me because the car can hold it's line just fine if you don't completely nail it but if you do you get a tad bit of controllable oversteer which gives it that good FR feel without the two being completely uncontrollable. Before the new setup the BMW would get unstable when braking through a corner and at high speeds but now it's a lot better with hardly no wobble. All in all this car is bound to be a complete monster in the 500PP races because when stock it's just over 500PP which makes it's a great candidate for those races! Edit: This car IS a confirmed monster in it's 500PP range, I just got finished beating an NSX(s), Mustang(s), S2000(s), Toyota FT-HS Concept(s), '69 Camaro(s), and more online!

Last edited:
Back