Top Speed of GT5 Cars SSR7

• Thread starter Corpsey
  • 324 comments
How repeatable is this? Well I gave you the title of fastest man on SSR7 because while you prove that it's possible.. it's using the most powerful car in the game so I mean you're really beating the X2010 with an X2010 :\ Regardless, congratulations.. You've set a benchmark that's going to be extremely hard to beat.

Benchmark is very easy to beat and has been beat. Something in GT5 physics changed. Cars can now do wheelies. Wheelies = Insane glitch like speed.

New X1 Vettel Top Speed: 374 MPH.
Hai :)

Yes but do you have a video of it?

Whats allowing the cars to wheelie like that? I do have it stated in my 4th rule that you should turn skid recovery force off.

Does it apply to other cars or just the X2010?

Hmm I wonder if it will be patched then.. it's kind of odd that the X2010 would get a speed boost.. if the front went up like that IRL the thing would just flip like the Porsche GT1 wouldn't it? :\

Does it apply to other cars or just the X2010?

Hmm I wonder if it will be patched then.. it's kind of odd that the X2010 would get a speed boost.. if the front went up like that IRL the thing would just flip like the Porsche GT1 wouldn't it? :\

All cars with big rear downforce

My ps3 YLOD on me three months ago. I got a new one at last, and I´ve started GT5 all over. So far, I´ve managed to reach 401 km/h in a stock Veyron. I was quite happy about it. It is the most awesome experience :)

Not that it matters, but here is the X2010 374 MPH Proof Pic.
5KMFL.jpg

Just tried the F2007 for that extra special wheelie effect. It works, and it's soo damn satisfying. At about 180-200 the front wheels lift and they stay lifted till around 240 MPH. Easily a good 30-40 seconds of pure liftage...

AWESOME! TRY IT!
Min Downforce in front, Max in Rear
Happy times

Works both Offline and Online (tested in my Lounge)

Some images for extra kick.
IfBD3l.jpg

6nwnel.jpg

JQPz2l.jpg

kPLzTl.jpg

Last edited:
Just used that setup on my x which you can buy from the dealership and managed a 568kmh, and bounced off the redline in 7th.
Top speed's a top speed, but I can't help but see this tactic as being "outside the spirit" of the test, mostly as this option isn't applicable to the vast majority of cars in the game. That said, this car is in a class of only 3 anywy, so I suppose it doesn't matter too much, lol.

These may not be accurate after 2.0 drops, but here's what I've got:

Honda Integra Type R (DC5) RM '04 - 192 mph
Honda Civic Type R (EK) RM '97 - 192 mph
Maserati GranTurismo S '08 - 216 mph
Honda Oddyssey '03 - 173 mph
Volkswagen Typ2(T1) SambaBus '62 - 133 mph
Lancia Delta HF Integrale Evoluzione '91 - 189 mph
Kubelwagen - 123 mph
Ferrari Enzo - 258 mph
Peugeot HDi FAP - 259 mph
BMW 135i Coupe - 210 mph

I can share the cars if necessary to verify accuracy.
PSN ID: InitialD_91

Will be coming back to this thread soon with a load of new speeds, including drafted tests for some. Mostly be concentrating on the dlc cars at first, then some revisits of some that I think I could possibly improve upon.
I've been doing a lot of tuning recently and have managed to improve my setups compared with all those in my previous tests, so can easily expect some much better speeds. I've also completely dropped all the aids except for the abs, mostly due to more experienced tuning across my garage. To be honest though, SRF makes utterly no difference to the terminal speed, just the ability to exit the hairpin without losing the back end, and in turn, speed.

Just a quick addition, as I'm really impressed with it so far - The 2012 R35 GTR Black Edition - 251mph without draft, 283mph with draft (The drafted figure can definitely be improved, as I hit the limiter!) Fully run in to 300miles, 954bhp, an utter beast!
Also the Volkswagon Scirrocco managed 208mph from it's measly 419bhp, 30miles old current form!! This could be the new FF top speed holder very soon!
(will add this to the googledocs page along with some others soon.

Sad, only SSR7 speeds.

286mph is the best so far.

i watched a video with 461 km/h ---> 286.5 mph ...
But it's not 👎 legit for this topic (le sarthè... the right jump gives you more speed ...) ..

IR

SSR7 is much more, for want of a better phrase, "clinically sound" place to run these tests, as you don't have to worry about sorting the suspension so much, it's completely focusing on the maximum speed gearing. Then I-Runner's comment also rings so true, because the bumps can lift the car from the road, and therefore skew the results slightly, as different suspension settings will have a much more drastic affect over the attainable speeds.
The comparatively "billiard table flat" surface of SSR7 removes this unnecessary variable from the tests, therefore more people will be able to match the speeds posted.

MY contribution to the "speed cause" 👍

Nissan GT-R Concept (Tokyo Motor Show 2001) ‘01

From Best lap replay
(in my contest about top speed in the board of GTExD this is the ONLY proof to show if you want to be in the leader board , in some cases we ask the replay BEST LAP)

232 mph

374 km/h

IR

Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (C6) '09 - 249MPH, will upload pics if requested...

Latest Posts

Back