Tour of the "Club's" section in GT6

Correct!! You can't change it. But since I saved my "public"event, I can do THIS

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cp0wyetut6nf8cs/Screenshot 2014-11-22 11.16.06.png?dl=0

Notice how the event says "public". You can see the dialogue for creating a club event in the background where it states what I am doing is not possible :)

Sorry I didn't catch you, Voodoo. :(
So how actually you save your "public event"
It's from the PS3 right?
Did you save it from events menu or from lobby menu ?

Silly question : we can delete a race in "club event" ?
Do you mean delete the entire event? Yes, but only club owner can do that (of course, he/she 's the one who created it)
It's under menu "Manage Events" and you can find delete there
DeleteEvent.JPG

PS, I prefer to manage most of club activities from web. It's a LOT faster and convenience.

Sorry I didn't catch you, Voodoo. :(
So how actually you save your "public event"
It's from the PS3 right?
Did you save it from events menu or from lobby menu ?

When you have an event set up, you can save it to your local drive or you can cloud save it, which gives you the ability to create events through the web interface. When I use that saved template, my events are shown as public.

However, unfortunately, it is just a text bug on my end. The events are still club only despite being displayed in the details as public.

When you have an event set up, you can save it to your local drive or you can cloud save it, which gives you the ability to create events through the web interface. When I use that saved template, my events are shown as public.

However, unfortunately, it is just a text bug on my end. The events are still club only despite being displayed in the details as public.

Ouch.. I thought it's for real. Thanks for confirming

Ok then, talking about text bug.. I have this account for online only, and i'm sure I didn't drive for 27 million km with this account. 27 thousand maybe, but million... wow..

Text bug.JPG

Question :

It's possible to change the rules directly in the room in a race "events Club"?
You can't change any room setting when you're in a 'club event' lobby. But you can if you're in a 'club lobby'.

Interesting. My club is private so it might not work, but I'll give it a try tomorrow.

Now I need them to fix the bug where whenever I click on "friends" or "invite friends" my PS3 freezes, so I have to do that from the website:irked:. Anyone else have this problem?
yes I can't invite friends, keep getting froze out....:mad:

Back