Toyota Supra RZ TRACK Tune

• Thread starter HTR Tuning
  • 6 comments
United Kingdom
England
htrap_5000
HTR Tuning Banner.png

This is the a Track tune for the legendary Supra.

Stats:
Performance Points: 614 PP
Max. Power: 937 BHP
Weight: 1,208 kg
Front/Rear weight distribution: 58:42
Displacement: 2,997cc
Max. Torque: 113kgfm
Drivetrain:FR/T
Length:4,520mm
Width:1,810mm
Height:1,275mm
Power-to-weight ratio: 1.28kg/BHP

You will need to purchase all top items,plus oil change,wing is not recommended but can be applied via GT AUTO (This tune was done with the standard wing).

Settings: (F/R)

Suspension:

Ride Height: 80mm/80mm
Spring rate: 9.67/10.19
Dampers (compression): 4/5
Dampers (extension): 5/6
Anti-roll bars: 5/4
Camber Angle (-): 0.7/0.5
Toe angle: -0.07/0.07

Brakes: 5/5*

Transmission: 217mph **

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: NA/25
Acceleration Sensitivity: NA/30
Braking Sensitivity: NA/25

Tuners comment: Car is good at handling and acceleration, be careful when turning,*The barkes can be adjusted to your choice,**the transmission varies for different tracks so adjust that for different tracks. Tested at Brands Hatch, time:1:29.18. If you have any queries please leave them below, Hope you enjoy :)
__97_supra_rz___gt5_by_sippelonmynipple-d382d60.jpg

Last edited:
Surely that much camber on the rear ruins your traction, not to mention the spring rates being oversteer biased.

Although I haven't driven it myself, that's what I would expect from those figures.

Even on racing soft that seems like it would be a handful, especially with that crazy power.

I haven't tried it though so...

Edit: Just noticed you left the weight distribution on 58/42, so I guess the spring rates make sense, but everything else I said still stands...

just tried this with racing softs at the burg, back end just slides away bro. even when feathering the throttle
lol that's because it's over 900 HP. I would recommend labeling this as a maxed out tune rather than a track tune. at over 600pp it would be going up against purpose built cars that it just could not keep up with. there is part of the community out there that look for tunes that have all parts added. this fits more inline with that.

Back