Trans tasman super sprint series

• Thread starter nochance09
  • 471 comments
Sorry for delay guys, Bathurst lived up to its reputation was a full on race. Start didn't get of to a good start with network issues. Thanks for sticking with it. Some great battles through out the race. Nice pole to platinum again( ya mum said your grounded if you do it again).
Lap times;
Rager: 2.11.624
Luke: 2.12.541
Sean: 2.12.927
Dingo: 2.12.976
Emu: 2.13.066
Platinum: 2.13.080
V.H: 2.13.351
Clint: 2.13.549
Frutti: 2.13.610
Auts: 2.13.645
Fewzo: 2.13.939
Grip: 2.14.472
I would like to say sorry to vh for a spike half way up mountain straight which had me slam him very hard in the rear. I noticed in watching replays there where a few in the same place. Think we where lucky no one dropped out as room crashed just after race. Just wanted to mention something about the fun factor, we are very lucky to have a room full of top clean racers, we are all very competitive on race day but just need to remember its all for the fun. H.p. drop makes it very tuff for everyone. Just want everyone to enjoy good fun clean racing.
Points should be up tomorrow sorry for delay just put it down to 3 day hangover after sunday. lol

This sunday will be a wet race at monza no chicanes. 15 laps by 2 races with reverse grid 2nd race.

ote="vhmik, post: 9386782, member: 222564"]All good mate. You can't help getting a lag punt. not your fault.[/quote]
Cheers m8

Hi guys. Wow what a race weekend! Well I was looking forward to having a good run on Sunday, but that turned into frustration. Tried to be calm for the race that did not happen to start. Managed to get through all the smoke from turn two then decide to loop the car on several occasions afterwards. Once I realized that there was no way of catching the pack, and it was time to put fuel and tyres on I said to myself, soft tyres and short fuel. Well would you believe I put down a quick lap and had enough tread for one more time. But that was the problem I looked at the time and squeezed to much throttle on hell corner to have another fast one. Race done! I hope that I did not baulk anyone as I was getting lapped. Tried my best to keep out of the way.

This week is the clipsal 500.

On another note.
I had a chat with Greg Monday night and informed him that I was going to leave the series, dew to my lack enthusiasm.
I was going to run one more time to inform you all about this, but I think it is time now. I would like to thank Greg and Luke for all their help from last year. Also Tim for bringing this all together to start with. Greg and Luke have been doing a stand up job a should be very proud of what you are doing. I can not believe the friends I have made along the way. Some of you I will see in the near future. And I hope that I could catch up with you guys at some point thank you all.

gutted Rager.
I know you think you'll be missed,,,,,,,,,, but,,,,,,,,,, I doubt it very much. Due to you being a complete pain in the arse lmao. sorry mate, had to.
You will be missed by all i'm sure. I for one have enjoyed ya company. I presume your gonna try something safer instead lol. Are we gonna see you in the odd room for general races or is this it altogether ? ;-(
All hail the BOGAN
As for this weekends race......................well. It was by far the best race iv'e had for as long as I can remember. Don't know if it was the distance or the people, but it was great. Gutted with the finnish, as I gave it all. Not moved until today since I pushed the body a little to much unfortunately, but really worth it. Had a couple of incidents ;-( had a arse butting contest with VH and Clint and a dodging contest with my dipstick brotherinlaw who pissed up , decided he was going to give me a cig by putting it in my mouth while I was along the top of the hill. I dodged him until the bit that sticks out and I stopped dead. WHAT A WANKER. barred from the house perminantly. thanks to Vh for pulling over , shame it happens but it does. Clint was unaware of the situation so got a slagin under my breath for a lap or two lol. All good in the end though the finnish didn't tell a good story, the race really did.
Big thanks to Greg and Luke for the hard work again, anymore distance races please. Also, thanks luke greg jim auts for some really sweaty laps. This is why I race here instead of the euro crew again.
Thanks all.
FANTASTIC.
Ps, sorry Auts for the close tangle, beg your forgiveness for those extra palm blisters I caused.

Epic race!

Qualifying was a b!tch, fell off twice n ended up starting at the back.

Got caught up in a few incidents early on which put me in catch up mode. Stuck to my pit strategy and pitted at lap 8, 16 then finally at 24 putting on softs for a mega sprint to the line. At the end of the race I was shaking due to the effort I'd put in chasing down VH and Clint plus getting past Sean and Plat. Sean made it very difficult indeed to get past, fantastic driving mate!

Managed to pick off VH when I caught him a few laps before the finish then set about chasing down Clint, finished roughly a second behind him, wish I had another lap as I had newer tyres on plus the HP advantage, though catching clint and overtaking him are two entirely different things!

Highlights of the race were my tussle with Fewzo in the first stint, try as I might I couldn't shake him and he and I swapped places lap after lap. Also had a great run with Clint at one stage where I attempted to force an error in him by showing a nose here n there, clint as usual was unshakable so I settled for just overtaking him as he struggled up the hill. Frutti was setting a blinding pace, shame he mucked his fuel up as I suspect he had a shot up the front.

Happy with my 3rd place as I was involved in 5 crashes, plus my crap qualifying, just goes to show never give up as you can make up time with a bit of sweat and courage.

Finally we must all pay homage to Bogan Leader Emuegg who showed his class in a compelling victory.

Hopefully Rager will soon realise that iracing is **** and bring his arse and Tims back to the fold.

Bring on Monza, unfortunately I have a busy week with work plus got to fix my motorbike at some stage, so doubt I will get much time for testing.

Hi guys. Wow what a race weekend! Well I was looking forward to having a good run on Sunday, but that turned into frustration. Tried to be calm for the race that did not happen to start. Managed to get through all the smoke from turn two then decide to loop the car on several occasions afterwards. Once I realized that there was no way of catching the pack, and it was time to put fuel and tyres on I said to myself, soft tyres and short fuel. Well would you believe I put down a quick lap and had enough tread for one more time. But that was the problem I looked at the time and squeezed to much throttle on hell corner to have another fast one. Race done! I hope that I did not baulk anyone as I was getting lapped. Tried my best to keep out of the way.

This week is the clipsal 500.

On another note.
I had a chat with Greg Monday night and informed him that I was going to leave the series, dew to my lack enthusiasm.
I was going to run one more time to inform you all about this, but I think it is time now. I would like to thank Greg and Luke for all their help from last year. Also Tim for bringing this all together to start with. Greg and Luke have been doing a stand up job a should be very proud of what you are doing. I can not believe the friends I have made along the way. Some of you I will see in the near future. And I hope that I could catch up with you guys at some point thank you all.

Really going to miss you rager. Been the main guy with tim who started all of this series. The 2 of you built something pretty bloody good in n.c.r. being one of the few guys who hadn't done some sort of racing or track days you could never had tell. Your speed was blindly fast as bathurst showed, and had some of my most memorable batlles with you. Pleasure to race door handle to door handle with. Went to bed many of nights with tears running down my face from laughter with some of our muck around nights. I know your a bussy man with home life and a house full of girls and understand your decision. But any time you want an escape from real world and race your bogan online mates we'll gradly give you some ****. Been a big help for luke and myself thanks heaps. See ya in the flesh in a few weeks stock the fridge buddy can feel a session coming up

Hi guys, had a bit to work out this week so finally have sorted points.

Platinum:285
Auts:280
Clint,Luke=274
V.H.261
grip:254
Dingo:226
Sean:224
Frutti:214
Rager:213
Fewzo:212
Swim:204

H.P
Clint:305
Emu,Platinum:315
V.H:325
Auts,Grip:335
Luke:345
Everyone else:355

Weather setting for this week at monza will be:
Weather at start race: 90
weather changeability:20
Surface water at start: 20

Greg made it clear I caused two accidents last weekend. No excuses.

My sincerest apologies to both Sean and Fewzo.

I've said I will happily take a DQ for not stopping as per the rules. Sorry again fellas.
All is good with me m8, I wouldn't have wanted you to slow up anyway!
Rage that sux m8, I always enjoy being in a room with you m8, its always a laugh. fest! I can't make the fishing trip which is a bumer, but hopefully we can catch up at Coolie Rocks!

Last edited:
"Clint_MPS, post: 9401745, member: 182829"]Anyone done testing? What water % are people using inters and wets?[/quote]
Wets different to gt5 only good above 85 in my opinion.

Sorry, can't make it to the race today. Good luck with the racing, hopefully I'll be able to make it next week.

Sry guys. Had to work last night and finished at 530am and had to be back up at 9am, so was just too knackered.

Top racing today all. First race was a cracker. The guys in front left me for dead but someone absolutely punted me through the second chicane. Gave me enough boost to claw back to the front runners who we're going hell for leather but dropping time because of it.

Once I got in the slip stream I could close the gap Luke and Frewzo put on the straights under brakes. They continuously powered past on the straights but it meant I kept getting a tow.

2nd race was shot to pieces at 295hp. In the slip stream I was left for dead.

Top wins fellas!

Hi guys, wet monza was a challenge. Great pole to fewzo from memory he always dose will here. Top win to fewzo and platinum.That makes it 7 different winners now. With 3 more races to go that makes it interesting.
Lap times:
Fewzo: 1.49.996
Sean: 1.50.820
Platinum: 1.51.256
Emu: 1.51.359
Dingo: 1.51.599
Clint: 1.51.687
Luke: 1.51.704
Auts: 1.52.840

Emu: 368
Luke,Clint= 356
Auts: 350
V.H. 325
Grip: 318
Fewzo: 300
Sean,Dingo= 292
Frutti:278
Rager: 277
Swim: 268

H.P.
Clint,Platinum: 295
Emu: 305
V.H. 325
auts, Grip: 335
Luke:345
Everyone else: 355.
If anyone has an issue on the day can they please save replay and watch from all angles before opening mouth in room. Once sure send luke or myself a message and we will look. Its all about good fun and close racing.
Cheers Emu

We all know how my races went... Found that over 70% water my ability to control the car dwindled to nothing. Looking forward to this weekend to make amends and hopefully rake up a win :) Will have to see what the bogan leaders have lined up for us :D

Ha ha, putting today so you can all get some practice in ha ha. You can hear the evil in my typing.
Ascari full track guys, 16 laps by 2 races. Don't kick the messenger. Good luck all

Just been talking to luke about next season and would love some ideas if anyone has something they would like or tell us if there something you don't like. Have a think and let us know. cheers

Last edited:
Enjoyed monza sunday once i got into the grove. Just made it home from work with 10 mins to spare 4am start was a good call or i wouldn't have made it. Race one was a little boring as wasn't on the pace and lost the draft. Very impressed with fewzos win and take my hat off to clint to some how get up to 2nd. Race 2 was great fun having a great battle with fewzo plat and myself, top racing guys. Felt for luke who i was sure had 2nd in the bag, i was running low on fuel and was happy with 3rd only to come round last corner to find luke recovering from spin. Sorry bud but eyes lit up and nailed it. Saw some great bump drafting and guys just willing to help each other to get up with the pack, thats what i love about racing all you bogans where all here just for a good race. thanks heaps loving it.

Last edited:
Well done Darran, awesome result after last week mate. Caught up with the Bogan Ford leader last night and told me of the shambles that went on. Blew the doors of the mountain killing scooby do. Then brought out the old 788 bhp elcomino, then blew the tyres of that. Have fun at a ascari not.

Last edited:
204.818. I think I can find more in a few places. 204.709. 204.316

Ascari is my kind of track. It's about maintaining the highest avg speed across the lap with only two, maybe three corners where power will make the difference.

The problem will be traffic because I won't make gains if I can't maintain that high avg.

Last edited:
Ok guys, have been getting a heap of questoins over how much of chicaines can be used. There is so much time to be made in those 2 spots. After big talk with luke we have decided ther is only one way to police it is to have1 simple rule. No grass is allowed, need all 4 wheels on the concrete.Going to be hard when following close bhind someone which we will allow for, but when in front or in clean air no dirt allowed. Concrete in run off areas is allowed but again no dirt. Got a great bunch of clean fair drivers and dont ever want to get to the stage of having to run penalties. All replays will be watched and penalties handed out. We understand with tyre ware its going to be hard and will allow a few stirkes for that but you will get pinged if done too many times so please allow for that. Hope you all understand where we are coming from, we are all good enough drivers to make this work. keep it clean and abov e all fun.
Cheers emu and luke

Hi guys, thanks to everyone for doing a great job sticking to track as well as you all did. Hope you all under stand that it was one of those tracks that had major gains for short cuts and we had to make a stand. Top job on pole vh. Great win to auts and vh. Nice come back from last week auts. Not much to mention on my front as far as race went other than pick up your pace emu. Sorry to grip for cutting first chacaine twice in front of you, was watching mirrors both times and did bad cut so pulled over to give you position, wasn't supposed to give it to auts as well but ran wide. Think we need talk about yellow flags, if there is an incident and someone backs off to give room, guys behind need to treat it as a yellow and not over take till clear. Just my thoughts let me know what you think.
Lap times:
Sean: 2.05.842
V.H: 2.06.649
Auts: 2.06.777
Clint: 2.06.800
Luke:2.06.842
Platinum: 2.06.967
Emu: 2.07.140
Grip: 2.07.417

Auts,Emu= 436
Luke,Clint=434
V.H: 416
Grip: 400
Fewzo: 364
Sean: 357
Dingo: 356
Frutti: 342
Rager: 341
Swim: 332

H.P. Next week:
Platinum,Clint& V.H: 295
Emu: 305
Auts: 315
Grip: 325
Fewzo: 335
Luke: 345

Sorry to all for writing messages during the race. . . My brain was cabbage as is the norm. Forgive me please. I have birched myself yet again for this action. Many thanks. Your humble bogun in practice.

Sorry to all for writing messages during the race. . . My brain was cabbage as is the norm. Forgive me please. I have birched myself yet again for this action. Many thanks. Your humble bogun in practice.
In practice? Mate you spelt bogan the way it sounds.

Call your kids destiniqua and you're a fully grown bogan

Back