Trans tasman super sprint series

• Thread starter nochance09
  • 471 comments
Hi guys, as you probably know last update has changed qualifying. We can only run 5 mins as minimum which would mean more than one lap. One hot lap is how we've always done it and we don't want to change. So once you've done your lap just pull over or do some burnouts till time is up. There will also be a blue line on screen time trial like that can't be removed. Sorry we can't do anything about it. Cheers emu

Enjoy the race today fellas. My first missed race since I started.

Having the boys round for a BBQ for the F1.

Best of luck

Hi guys, really enjoyed racing on the weekend. Some great nose to tail stuff going on most of the 2 races. Nice work on pole sean. Great win to luke and fewzo.
Lap times:

Fewzo: 1.05.816
Sean: 1.05.816
V.H.: 1.05.939
Grip: 1.05.977
Luke: 1.06.019
Emu: 1.06.030
Platinum: 1.06.240

Luke: 524
Emu: 514
Auts: 504
Clint: 502
V.H: 484
Grip: 476
Fewzo: 453
Sean: 436
Dingo: 424
Frutti: 410
Rager: 409
Swim: 400

H.P. this week:
Platinum: 285
Clint, V.H. 295
Emu: 305
Fewzo, luke & Auts: 315
Grip: 325

Last round next week, hope you have all enjoyed the series.
Can't make it myself next week have a lunch to go to, sorry but wife said if i dont go will be missing left nut.

Last edited:
Hi guys, auts has kindly agreed to run sundays race as luke and myself won't be able to make it(amazing what threat of broken knee caps will do). Track will be Big Willow 2 by 27 lap races. Hope you all enjoy last race of the season. Very sorry i can't make it and luke has a great reason for not making it as he has road trip to pick up his new toy. Please be nice to auts and help him as much as you can.

Hi guys, auts has kindly agreed to run sundays race as luke and myself won't be able to make it(amazing what threat of broken knee caps will do). Track will be Big Willow 2 by 27 lap races. Hope you all enjoy last race of the season. Very sorry i can't make it and luke has a great reason for not making it as he has road trip to pick up his new toy. Please be nice to auts and help him as much as you can.

Why don't you just postpone till following week?? Luke is in with a shot to win title, you guys can't make it, and I can't make it, so leave it till everyone is here so Luke can have a shot at plat. Even your in with a chance Greg. Have a good send off for a great season.

Ok, guys here is the problem: if we postponed the race this weekend, there will have to be a two week break as both Greg and I can't make the following week either (off to the bogan retreat of the lord himself).. So it's in your hands.!
Click the like botton on auts post if you don't mind waiting the two weeks..
Cheers fellow racers.. ;-)

Thanks guys, we didn't want to delay just for us but appreciate that your all willing to. Lets make it a great grand final in 2 weeks. So it will be sunday the 6th of april. 2by 27 lap races at big willow. Big sorry for trying to run room on sunday with mics on. It didn't work with lag making it tricky for some. It was no ones fault so hope no one was affected too much. Luke and my self have some ideas in pipe line for new series but if anyone has some ideas please let us know. We where thinking of a short street car series on sports tyres just until another race car is picked. We know a few guys are keen for a run on sports tyres. Main reason for this is car we have in mind is worth a bit and know a few are short on money. Should give all time to rack up some money. Cheers emu

Hi guys, grand final this week. platinum and luke will be fighting it out for top spot should be good. thanks again for putting off for us. Last weekend was a blast catching up with tim, rager, luke & frutti. Clocks go back an hour for a lot of us sunday night Q.L.D will be 2 o'clock and think there will be 4 hours differnce for auts. Hope to see you all 2 o'clock tomorrow. cheers emu

Hi guys, grand final this week. platinum and luke will be fighting it out for top spot should be good. thanks again for putting off for us. Last weekend was a blast catching up with tim, rager, luke & frutti. Clocks go back an hour for a lot of us sunday night Q.L.D will be 2 o'clock and think there will be 4 hours differnce for auts. Hope to see you all 2 o'clock tomorrow. cheers emu

Sorry guys, but I can't make the last race :( - helping my son make the final repairs to his quake damaged house before the carpet fitters arrive on Monday morning. Hope you all have a great race.

Unlucky grip hppe ya get it all done see ya in new series if your interested. te="Grip Hunter, post: 9528445, member: 249130"]Sorry guys, but I can't make the last race :( - helping my son make the final repairs to his quake damaged house before the carpet fitters arrive on Monday morning. Hope you all have a great race.[/quote]
Unlu

Hi guys, all done and dusted. Hope you all enjoyed the season. Great job by luke yesterday taking out both races. Bit scary if you concider it was his first race on a wheel, very impressive mate. Unlucky for all the guys who couldn't make it, there was some awsome duels going on. Great pole from auts. Really big thanks to luke for all the help he put in to make this championship happen, been great working with you. I had some very memorable races with most of you all, top racing with you mob, not bad for bunch of bogans.
Lap times:
Auts: 1.15.153
Clint: 1.15.290
Sean: 1.15.316
Luke: 1.16.261
Fewzo: 1.16.448
Frutti: 1.16.565
Emu: 1.16.754

PLatinum: 601
Auts: 592
Emu: 590
Clint: 588
V.H: 552
Grip: 544
Fewzo: 529
Sean: 512
Dingo:492
Frutti: 478
Rager: 477
Swim: 468

Next season will be in untuned B.M.W.s m3 csl '03 on sports medium tyres. A few of you guys have been asking for some races on sports tyres so we thought we would throw in one for something different. Hope your all happy with that. Hope to see all of you back for another season. Will kick off this sunday with a break over easter. let you all know on here and psn tomorrow or wednesday where where at. Thanks again for top season guys. cheers emu

Nearly forgot, well done luke on winning championship.

Hi guys , m3 bmw will go on hold till after easter. Don't want to start then have a break over easter. We are planning a fun day of racing this sunday if you guys are up for it. keep you informed on whats happening.

Are you guys still letting people sign up?

Hi dhnate, wellcome to have a run with us if you want to have run during the week your more than welcome. send me a friend request on psn and come see what where all about. cheers emu

Hi dhnate, wellcome to have a run with us if you want to have run during the week your more than welcome. send me a friend request on psn and come see what where all about. cheers emu

Sounds good :)

I ha to format my PS3 and decided to start my GT5 over :banghead:, I don't have a lot of cars but can get most of the stuff in the dealership (Seasonal Events make some quick cash). If there is a standard car you guys are using there is a good chance I wont have it :grumpy:. Anyway sent a FR on PSN see you guys soon! :D

Hi DHNate, we are now running in GT6, not GT5, Greg, we might need to start a new thread over in the right area so we don't confuse chaps lol

Yeah, just noticed that.. GT5 thread, you got the skills Boss to change it to GT6 or a new one.?

Back