• Thread starter Grayfox
  • 834 comments
lolololol.gif

@NT_03 You, the whole time.

I have a Cappucino too.

It's in Ebony, full nitrous, and have the settings of GrayFox. :embarrassed:

Pics?

Mine is Verde Mela or Green Apple.
I got that paint from the Lancia Stratos and it does look nice in bright green.

PD we need more newer Kei cars.

Give is the "Kei to the city" too.

I didn't really aim for a high top speed, could try that this evening though. I specifically built this to be competitive at the small karting tracks, I even had the gear ratios extremely short which caused it to hit a top speed of 110 kph at the straight of GT Arena (with such a short ratio, banging in the rev limiter sounds like a machine gun being fired:lol:).

However, I'll try to make a 300 kph-breaking Cervo, though:tup:

I love the cervo, 7 gears and a rather funky roof cam which makes driving it feel like a roller coaster.

Why is it that all cars like this always have hood/roof cameras that make you sick to your stomach? Now I definitely won't drive this car as hood camera is the best view for racing in my opinion

One of my more recent builds is the Toyota Vitz 1.5 RS with the 7 speed box, makes almost 300hp and will max at 165mph at the top of 6th gear. Add a gear change to 7th and a bottle of nos and it'll do over 225mph. :eek:

My Trollmobiles
sUdA4UNwQ1WckYWp88C6

HONDA LIFE STEP VAN' 72 (A.K.A "Unsuspecting Van")
90 BHP @10,000 rp/m
520 K/g
N20 on, 100%
Max Speed: 240 Km/h (SSRX tested)
0-400m: 17.6s
0-800m: 29.2s
Painted in Lancia Dark Blue (Color of Lancia Delta HF Integrale' 91)
ARM: 44.971s

P42Fy5dVR1uzzsAgUiPT

Suzuki CAPPUCCINO EA121R' 95 (A.K.A "Fastest Coffee)
Maximum Power: 143HP (286HP Nitrous)
Maximum Weight: 600 Kg
Color: GT 15th Anniversary Deep Blue
Best time on ARM: 00.38.624
Maximum Speed (SSRX tested, with draft): 313 Km/h
0-400m: 12.62
0-800m: 19.92

SpmRNEn3RcqrEdDUQbMw

Daihatsu Midget 2 Type D' 98 (A.K.A "Rollover Master")
Power: 127HP@ 7000rp/m
Weight: 525K/g
N20- 100% on
Max Speed: 260Km/h
0-400m: 14.62s
0-800m: 25.98s
Color: Gold Chrome
ARM- 41.662

Got a few. Most notable is my Copen (why is it Kei cars make the best troll mobiles?)

It isn't immensely powerful (80-something BHP) but has enough cornering speed to make up for it. It was built for a friend's Copen one make series with a few friends.

Basic rules were 100bhp, SH tyres, need 2 stops per race, no aero or NOS, only ABS allowed (why would you need anything else?) yadayadaya

How is it a troll car? The looks are the first part. Where others used colours like black and white with some racing wheels in black or gold. Mine? Lotus French blue with some retro style wheels (the ones which look like they were taken from a Beetle) in the same colour. Second? It won half the races in the series and was on the podium for each one despite a 20bhp disadvantage (the tracks I lost at were Monza, due to a lack of speed, Matterhorn, due to a lack of power up the hills and Sarthe, because of a 4 mph disadvantage on all straights)

It looked ridiculous going flat through Eau Rouge (78mph woo!) when the others looked mildly serious, and the car seemed to be able to beat any similar PP car in the twisty bits, RS tyres or not.

They ain't Copin' with my Copen.

I will try to post pictures on here tonight, I have a car that I challenge friends to drive without letting on to it's secret...

It is a Gold Chrome VW Camper van, which has been fully tuned to kick out about 115hp. The ride height is maxed, camber maxed and suspension stiffened fully. This all means that when you turn into any corner at any speed, it will very happily roll onto the flat tread of the tyre and stay there... It is very nimble in short, shallow corners but it REALLY struggles in long corners as it understeers quite badly on just 2 tyres....

Here's about 50 cars I have favourited that reach or come close to 500PP, that have better power to weight ratios than almost any other cars in the same PP range. A lot of them are at 501PP as that is the limit in one of my friend's rooms, several of these small cars can achieve nearly 50PP more.

The magic power to weight ratio for 500PP in my opinion is around 350hp and 850-900kg. The cars in the list that are around that ball park pull away noticeably from the cars most people usually go for.

2dsecrd.jpg

2hwiih1.jpg

4gyyr.jpg

s4xija.jpg

t635lc.jpg

HELL YEAH FIAT 500-- I mean... "Fantastic news! The Fiat 500 F can actually be used as a troll car."

The problem is that power to weight ratio isn't everything. Turning ability and aerodynamics are factored in there, too. I've been doing testing with 550 and 500 PP cars, and it's not necessarily the better P:W ratio that wins.

Who said the low weight cars handled badly? A lot of those cars handle great due to their lightness and it only takes a tiny amount of ballast to be able to change the car's character. I find the light weight cars more tunable than other heavier cars.

But in the end, it depends on the circuit you are racing on.

Who said the low weight cars handled badly? A lot of those cars handle great due to their lightness and it only takes a tiny amount of ballast to be able to change the car's character. I find the light weight cars more tunable than other heavier cars.

But in the end, it depends on the circuit you are racing on.
Well I guess we should listen to the Mercedes driver ;)

Speaking of which, wouldn't that be your troll car? /f1 jokes

Took a few pics last night, has a bit more power than I thought at 197hp. Playing with it in offline mode, the characteristics are completely different and in fact the thing just rolls over completely. Still a challenge of sorts...

r7n02v.jpg

e9w36g.jpg

I'm actually now curious to see how The Battering Ram would do against some of the masterpieces I see in this thread.

Honda Odyssey'03
Gemasolar_7.jpg

Gemasolar_8.jpg

BHP: 427BHP
Top Speed: 178MPH (205MPH with draft)

A great sleeper and troll car. A nicely tuned MPV (minivan) that grips to the track rather well. No one thinks of a MPV (minivan) keeping up with you on a track, but this one does. Have made a lot of people look twice when using this online.

I run my Odyssey (and most of the i4 engines in this game) with the semi-racing exhaust. You lose about 10hp but the sound is so much better.

Back