Springs: 16.50/19.45
Compression: 4/4
Extension: 4/4
ARB's: 4/7
Camber: 2.8/2.8
Toe Angle: -0.25/0.10

Brakes: 5/6

Transmission:
Set Final Gear to full right, then set Max. Speed (Auto Set) to full left[149 mph]
Then set gears as follows

1st: 3.496
2nd: 2.635
3rd: 2.090
4th: 1.704
5th: 1.417
6th: 1.224

Final: 3.600-3.700 Depending on track length

Drivetrain:
Initial Torque: 8
Acc. Sensitivity: 13
Braking Sensitivity: 18

Downforce: F/R
600/800

I use only ABS 1. Tested both online and offline, and mostly tuned at and for Silverstone but should work almost anywhere.

Needs some tweaking if your running a higher ride height up front. You're creating lift up front and the car may feel balanced by the COG not going to be ideal either. What are you pushing this tune to at Silverstone online?

Needs some tweaking if your running a higher ride height up front. You're creating lift up front and the car may feel balanced by the COG not going to be ideal either. What are you pushing this tune to at Silverstone online?
The Le Mans cars are weird in the fact that they disobey any logic regarding physics. A higher ride height is faster across the board in these cars. Not really pushing the car as this is a race setup, but I was running low 49's and high 48's if I can remember on Race Mediums

They don't defy physics and a level setup or 1 up in the rear is definitely best. You're raising the nose to keep the rear end stable under braking and such I figure? A lot of people have trouble with the rear unsettling on lmp1 cars when setting one up in gt6. With the a lot of the LMPs and the 1.09 physics update, you can get much more use out of . Personally, I would rework it, because you've turned that car into a parachute. Take it to the ring. You're going to pull a mark Webber. That is a lot of toe out in the front, too. Are you using it to help counter oversteer? The 1.09 physics update allows you to use the diff much more and less rear toe. Usually less rear toe in allows you to use less toe out up front, if that's the route you with alignments. Less toe is ideal. Less drag, less wear, more control, etc. I have a fairly decent base tune for the 030, if you want to compare with your own/mix and match, etc.

They don't defy physics and a level setup or 1 up in the rear is definitely best. You're raising the nose to keep the rear end stable under braking and such I figure? A lot of people have trouble with the rear unsettling on lmp1 cars when setting one up in gt6. With the a lot of the LMPs and the 1.09 physics update, you can get much more use out of . Personally, I would rework it, because you've turned that car into a parachute. Take it to the ring. You're going to pull a mark Webber. That is a lot of toe out in the front, too. Are you using it to help counter oversteer? The 1.09 physics update allows you to use the diff much more and less rear toe. Usually less rear toe in allows you to use less toe out up front, if that's the route you with alignments. Less toe is ideal. Less drag, less wear, more control, etc. I have a fairly decent base tune for the 030, if you want to compare with your own/mix and match, etc.
He won't turn into a parachute. I've even tried max front, min rear ride hight on the TS030(to get max straight line speed) and it was fine.

He won't turn into a parachute. I've even tried max front, min rear ride hight on the TS030(to get max straight line speed) and it was fine.
How are you getting max straight line speed by turning the car into a lift generator? Sounds like a fault in the physics engine. Even if the lift cancels out the downforce at some sort of linear rate as speed progresses, you'd still be more than doubling the drag with the same amount of down force and zero lift to get to equilibrium. Is the lift reducing friction, like the way racing hard tires net you a few more miles per hour top speed than softs? Not sure if it still that way. It is should, physics-wise, but I haven't bothered with racing hards in a while. Not looking for an argument, just scratching my head as to how adding drag by creating lift seems to have the opposite effect in this case.

How are you getting max straight line speed by turning the car into a lift generator? Sounds like a fault in the physics engine. Even if the lift cancels out the downforce at some sort of linear rate as speed progresses, you'd still be more than doubling the drag with the same amount of down force and zero lift to get to equilibrium. Is the lift reducing friction, like the way racing hard tires net you a few more miles per hour top speed than softs? Not sure if it still that way. It is should, physics-wise, but I haven't bothered with racing hards in a while. Not looking for an argument, just scratching my head as to how adding drag by creating lift seems to have the opposite effect in this case.
It's just a fact of Gran Turismo. Max front + min rear = max speed.

It's just a fact of Gran Turismo. Max front + min rear = max speed.
Interesting, I knew of the Max front glitch in GT5 that was patched.
I did a quick test with a MP4-12C Max power min weight. Rear wing min 85, RH tires back straight speeds on SSR-X at the 7000m mark. Self sustained speed no NOS boost.
Ride Height
Min/Min
454 km/h
Max/Min
455 km/h
Min/Max
453 km/h
Max/Max
454 km/h
Mid/min
454 km/h

Not much of a difference but still a difference.

I'm not saying that this would ever work on real life and I like doing this, as visually it looks ridiculous, but it's the fastest way around the track that I've found. It may be faster with some other setting that I've yet to find, but as of right now this is fast and stable and works for me.

Also, if you check out praiano's LMP tunes, he has ridiculously high ride height also.

Also @332i I did rework most of the suspension, diff, and alignment settings when I took it to Let Mans for a low downforce tune. It's posted in the tunes section if you want to have a look

Err...higher up front may exploit the top speed, but it is not the fast way around a track. Otherwise, everyone would be using tunes that had higher noses than their rears. I set all my ride heights level or one click up in the real and consider myself pretty darn competitive and consistent. I play with some very good drivers and am more or less always in the top two or three. Usually winning at least two of 5-10 races a night. These are people who are turning serious lap times, too. Racing with them forced me to up my pace. None of us run nose up.

Back