• 275 comments
Pre-Update Shot

Click for the full size

__________________________​

That 1st shot looks like a good party! :D

Great edit and even better idea! ;)
Nicely done, like those two Merc bros alongside! :)👍
Thanks for both comments.

The final edit for the photo-merge looks great! 👍 The Ferrari looks bigger than it should for some reason, but that doesn't matter too much, I'm probably just nitpicking. Though using B&W for the SLS/300 SL shot is a very nice choice. 👍 I can honestly swear that it's barely used by anyone anymore.
The funny thing with the Ferrari you mentioned is that, nothing was done to increase the size of 250 GT Berlinetta. However to put any future fears about the size to rest, I am going to upload a GIF. 👍

Attachments

• Before-and-After.gif
    Before-and-After.gif
    767.8 KB · Views: 10
Very nice shots :drool: My favorites are #3 and #5. You particularly good at making abstract, close-up pictures and 3rd picture testifies that.

I agree with Ilya, and we must say that your style is really unique. And for my part I really like the first two shots.

Love that pre-update shot, the angle the contrast light the soft colour applied to the monotonal shot. It all works very well. 👍

And from the set itself shot 1 is brilliant and different, one of the things I always enjoy about your photos. There always something unique to see. 👍

I may despise the Junior in every single way imaginable, but you did well with it. I really like the unique colours in shots 1 and 3. 👍 And the way the main focus of the last shot (the cars) are in a standard colour, but the background has the unique colours I mentioned before (but to a lesser extent). 👍

Thanks for every single comment, that also includes the quick ones of course.

News - Info on Part 2

If all goes to plan, then hopefully part 2 will be released at the weekend or next week. However it could of been a different story, but only if I didn't have any ethernet adapter problems.

quality things in this gallery!!!! amazing work with the last RedBulls set!!!! 👍👍:cheers:
Cheers :)

I absolutely love the 3rd shot! Very clean looking close up and nice artistic bokeh.;)👍
Thanks for visiting my gallery, once again. While still supporting the other galleries. 👍

Click for the full size

#1) Exposure Fusion
#2 > #4) Photoshopped
#5) Stock​

Some nice stuff from you lately TVR, I especially like the more abstract shots, like #3 from part 1 and #4 from part 2. Keep up the good shots :)

Cheers :)

Thanks for visiting my gallery, once again. While still supporting the other galleries. 👍

Click for the full size

#1) Exposure Fusion
#2 > #4) Photoshopped
#5) Stock​

1 and 3 photo are awesome.
great work.

The 4th Huayra shot through the trees is spectacular! And the multi car shot appeals - I have something in the pipeline which I think you'll like....but I cant give anything away just yet;)

The b/w close up of the Mercs is very nice.

As for the RBs well, I'm lost for words. Love the purple tones, love the close ups and the bw shots - its a great body of work!! The clarity in your shots is very eye catching:drool::eek:
Awesome stuff:cheers:

Some nice stuff from you lately TVR, I especially like the more abstract shots, like #3 from part 1 and #4 from part 2. Keep up the good shots :)
The 4th Huayra shot through the trees is spectacular! And the multi car shot appeals - I have something in the pipeline which I think you'll like....but I cant give anything away just yet;)

The b/w close up of the Mercs is very nice.

As for the RBs well, I'm lost for words. Love the purple tones, love the close ups and the bw shots - its a great body of work!! The clarity in your shots is very eye catching:drool::eek:
Awesome stuff:cheers:
Thanks for posting another in-depth comment.

1 and 3 photo are awesome.
great work.
It is good to see another new face in here. 👍

This shot is fantastic fella. Can almost hear the thing howling through the trees. 👍
Great job with the RB Junior! The variety in toning and composition is awesome 👍!
Thank You :)

FM5 Photomode Gallery - Info

I am pleased to reveal, that my latest update was released during the week.​

Very nice second part mate.
The second shot is superb, with a beautiful composition and an work on contrast and light. I like a lot the angle and sense of speed of the second one. The fourth is original and I like a lot this kind of shot taken through object : this one is very good, we have the impression the back of the car has disapear. And the last one has an excellent anfgle once more and the rendering is very good especially for a stock shot, good use of the in-game filters.

Very nice second part mate.
The second shot is superb, with a beautiful composition and an work on contrast and light. I like a lot the angle and sense of speed of the second one. The fourth is original and I like a lot this kind of shot taken through object : this one is very good, we have the impression the back of the car has disapear. And the last one has an excellent anfgle once more and the rendering is very good especially for a stock shot, good use of the in-game filters.
Thanks for visiting my gallery. 👍

Click for the full size

#1) Photo Stitch
#2 > #3) | #5) Stock
#4 Photoshopped​

Last edited:
As usual you excel in the abstract shot like the last two. The fourth is really beautiful, love its composition. Also like a lot the panorama 👍

As usual you excel in the abstract shot like the last two. The fourth is really beautiful, love its composition. Also like a lot the panorama 👍
:eek: ... holy crap. Very nice gallery! 👍

}:^{>
Thanks for both leaving a comment each.

-----

Filler Shot

12471951603_8b43df4d26_o.jpg

Info on Part 2

If all goes to plan, then you may see part 2 at the weekend or early next week.​

The RBX Junior set is very nice, in particular shot 1,2 & 4. Great use of light and compositions. 👍

Great variety on the Lunar rover set, love 2,3 & 4. 👍

And this latest shot is cool too. 👍

GPR
The RBX Junior set is very nice, in particular shot 1,2 & 4. Great use of light and compositions. 👍

Great variety on the Lunar rover set, love 2,3 & 4. 👍

And this latest shot is cool too. 👍
Thanks for the in-depth comment and visit. :)

Great photos! Your latest shot is beautiful. Can't wait second part of set. 👍
It is good to see a different face in here.

Click for the full size

#1 > #4) Photoshopped​

Latest Posts

Back