Two best cars for Super events

• Thread starter Ki_Reddy
  • 14 comments
Israel
Israel
Hey guys
I'm looking for 2 cars, both 650 PP for Super events: One has to be a road car on sport tires, the other, a race car on any racing tires. Anyone can help?

Thanks in Advance

I would recommend any of the Group GT3 cars for the race car. They are cheap and super quick just about anywhere. As for the road car, I really like the McLaren MP4-12C.

Road Car:
Nissan VGT 2020
Light Car Rocket

Race Car:
Red Bull Jr.

I cant argue with either of those. The Nissan VGT is free and unbelievably good. The Red Bull Junior is the best of the X cars IMO. You also dont look like a bratty kid when you pull it out online.

I used the McLaren F1 GTR for Racecars and the Ferrari FXX and Lexus LFA for normal machines.

I used the Audi R8 LMRC for the LMP events, Mercedes CLK DTM for Nurburgring, Ford GT Spec III for Silverstone and initially used the 05 Ford GT for the others, afterwards I tried lots of different cars on the Willow event, many of which were only 500pp. Of the low PP cars I think the Mazda RX500 may have been the best

There are two cars that come to my mind. The Rocket and Toyota TS030. They are both kind of cheat cars (imo) and grant an easy win trough the whole Super events.

I'd go with these except for my personal preference is to swap the rocket for the Caterham.

Super GT Races: Nissan GTR GT500 Stealth Model(to add variety to the race.)
Touring car Races: Mclaren F1 GTR '95 or Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car
LMP Races: Mazda 787B, Peugeot 908 or Toyota TS030.
Supercar races: Nissan VGT, Mclaren F1(fully tuned)

Your problem will be the Silverstone 10 Laps because of the Mclaren F1 GTR '97. As long as you start the race without the F1 GTR, then you should have no problems.

For the normal car events, I like to use the Ferrari FXX, but the best choice is the LCC Rocket. genarates nearly 1000hp per ton and believe it or not, it can reach 261 mph on SSRX.
Best racing car is either the Audi R8 (01 or 05 version) or the BMW V12 LMR. The Jaguar XJR9 (with the right tuning) and the Audi R10 are pretty good as well. 👍

1.Normal Car: Fully tuned LCC Rocket' 07.

2.Super GT and Touring Car events: Fully tuned Honda HSV-010 GT 15th Anniversary' 11
OPTION 1: If you don't have the 15th Anniversary edition cars, and you are pretty rich, get the McLaren F1 GT-R' 97

Just a warning. The F1 GTR at Silverstone drives really ahead of the pack and pits off really late. And, once you pit, you're going to have a bad time with the 1st-placer F1 GTR.

The Rocket is an easy win for the road car class, due to the fact that with correct tyres, you do not have to pit at all in the entire race, making it a good choice.

Last edited:
Yeah that F1 GTR is quick at Silverstone. It runs better tires than the rest of the field too. I think I ran that race 3 times before I got the win. Each time I used a different car started with the RX7 LMRC, then the Ford GT Spec II LMRC, then won it with the Mercedes CLK GTR. I think I had to drop the PP a little to get it in. I won easily with the Mercedes but the F1 GTR was not in the race that time. Based on how far ahead of the other cars he was in the previous two races that one would have been close.

I did almost win with the Ford GT. I managed to over take the F1 GTR as he was lapping some of the other traffic and should have had him but coming into the last corner he was right with me and my rear tires were not in such good shape by then. While trying to get a good run out of the corner and win the race my foot got a little heavy and caused the tail to kick out allowing the GTR to get past while I straightened it up.

Back