UCD Top 100 rarest cars in GT5

• Thread starter Duck
  • 366 comments
A small update:

- new OCD cars: finally Chaparral 2D and 2J are available to all, and at a very small price!!!! :dopey:

- The Atenza Touring car finally reappeared. Striked out in OP. Still waiting for:
Storm V12 Race Car '99 (last documented showup day 562!!!!!!!!)
Takata Dome NSX #18 '03 (2011) which still is the rarest UCD car
Vertigo Race Car '04 (2201)
W12 Nardo Concept '01 (2336) which still is the rarest UCD concept
WoodOne Tom's Supra '03 (2456)
McLaren F1 GTR Race Car #42 '97 (2498)

- Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02 is still the rarest production car
- Hyundai Tuscani CCS '03 is still the rarest everyday production car
- Nissan SKYLINE HT 2000 Turbo RS R30 '83 is the rarest (not tuned) Skyline. I know you wanted know this :sly:
- Toyota Yaris RS 1.5 J '00 and Mercedes-Benz SL 500 R129 '98 (?!!?!?!!?) are now the most common cars (counted #46 each)
- Nissan SKYLINE GT-R M.N.P II R34 '99 is the most common Skyline (counted #44). I know you wanted know this too :sly: :sly:
- MUGEN S2000 '00 (count #24) is the most common tuned car.
- Nissan CALSONIC SKYLINE GT-R Race Car '93 is the most common race car (HERE, TOO!!!) with 16 appearances. Nissan GRAN TURISMO SKYLINE GT-R Pace '01 counted 19 times, but not really a race car (also, is a Skyline).

EDIT:
segovia is doing a great job with ML#1. Will add that data too. I'm curious to know if there are substantial differences in car rarity between the two master lists!

I've seen Pagani ZOnda C12S and it's ranked five?? Don't buy it tho it is understeery as a duck on drugs (whatever that is)
Not true. The #5 is Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 '02.
The C12S (with a smaller engine) and the C12 are quite common. I've seen 30 + 31 times

DCP
Pls help. I have never seen the Pagani Zonda 7.3 since I booted up GT5 back in November. I always check UCD and nothing. I have however received all the other Zonda's. What I'm I doing wrong...?
Follow instructions! That car is very rare, but using lists you will know if you missed it or it's still coming. But consider that 1st appearance in master list #2 is past day 2300. I needed months of play before reaching it.

Last edited:
These are the only cars I have left to buy.

S Dodge Viper GTS-R Team Oreca Race Car #91 ’00
S NISMO Skyline GT-R R-tune (R34) ’99
S NISMO Skyline GT-R S-tune (R32) ’00
P Nissan 370Z Tuned Car ’08
S Pescarolo Sport Pescarolo-Courage – Judd GV5 Race Car ’04
S Spoon FIT Race Car ’03

But non of those is very rare? (except the 370z of course).

That Zonda C12S 7.3 is killing me. I don't even know how many times I've refreshed the UCD without seeing it. Time for PD to put in in the OCD.

That Zonda C12S 7.3 is killing me. I don't even know how many times I've refreshed the UCD without seeing it. Time for PD to put in in the OCD.
I guess you have a very-high game day and can't go after Tornadoalley lists (updated yesterday!!!)
Or a quite low game day. In master list 2 first appereance was in day
I think after 6-7 months of play :banghead:
S Spoon FIT Race Car ’03
I've it twice. PM me if interested.

I guess you have a very-high game day and can't go after Tornadoalley lists (updated yesterday!!!)
Or a quite low game day. In master list 2 first appereance was in day
I think after 6-7 months of play :banghead:

I'm at day 3900 something so I'll just have to wait and see when I get it :(

Storm V12 Race Car '99 (last documented showup day 562!!!!!!!!)

Just wanted to make a note that I have received a Storm V12 Race Car '99 after your last documented day of 562.

I have received mine on or after 652, not sure if that's a coincidence with the numbers or if you had a typo.

(i'm currently on day 668)

Just wanted to make a note that I have received a Storm V12 Race Car '99 after your last documented day of 562.

I have received mine on or after 652, not sure if that's a coincidence with the numbers or if you had a typo.

(i'm currently on day 668)
This has 2 answers:
1) you are in master list #1, which has a different cycle; please note that Tornadoalley lists for ML#1 are going past day 1100. If you are around day 700 it can help you a lot!!
2) you have a 91 day lag in master list #2, which is rare but still possible (mine is of about 40). Consider that the reference "day" nr. 1 (or 652) is a so called "universal day". Only a few users have their game day 1 = day 1 of the list. The most start with a lag. It also means that if a rare car is listed in the very first days (and THERE ARE), I had to wait for next appereance. It also means that the lucky guys which start at the 'universal' day 1 have access to cars I have to wait for, and it's a big fail in game 'justice'. Not less than the birthday tickets system, or the region limited dlc :indiff:

Been playing since February and I just saw the Audi R8 LMS '09 for the first time. I didn't have the 5 million + credits to buy it. Am I doomed to never see it again? It looked like a bad ass car.

I'm getting ever closer to 1000 cars in my garage. At the moment I only buy UCD, to be sure getting all of them. I'm still missing the C12S 7.3. I'm not sure how many "days" I have played, so I'll just be patient. Not sure which raccars I'm missing, as I just lately started to buy all appareing, but the '69 GT racecar is still on want list, as I didn't have the needed founds when it appared a couple of days ago.

Still, wonder if there is a list over cars that could be race modified? Or is there any way to find out in the game, if the car is possible to racemod? Except buy it, and go trying of course.......................

I'm getting ever closer to 1000 cars in my garage. At the moment I only buy UCD, to be sure getting all of them. I'm still missing the C12S 7.3. I'm not sure how many "days" I have played, so I'll just be patient.
Before entering the game, some icons above the GT5 one, there are the PS3 save files. Watch the info to know how many days you have played. Then check well known databases to find your Zonda 👍
Expect some lag between your game days and the database ones, due to the every player random start position
Not sure which raccars I'm missing, as I just lately started to buy all appareing, but the '69 GT racecar is still on want list, as I didn't have the needed founds when it appared a couple of days ago.

Still, wonder if there is a list over cars that could be race modified? Or is there any way to find out in the game, if the car is possible to racemod? Except buy it, and go trying of course.......................
You can find the list here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133094

Before entering the game, some icons above the GT5 one, there are the PS3 save files. Watch the info to know how many days you have played. Then check well known databases to find your Zonda 👍
Expect some lag between your game days and the database ones, due to the every player random start position

You can find the list here https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=133094

Thank You!!👍:)

I've been lucky though. today the 7.3 appared, together with the stock Stratos(I had it alredy, but one more........). Now I'm looking forward to the Speed 12.
I'm at day 1468, so the Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 appared arround day 1460.:)

Hey Duck.

Thats a massive amount of effort you've put into this. Great big 👍 from me.

I have pretty much every car of any importance except one.

I neeeed to find a Mazda RX-7 LM race car BUT, It must be the black one numbered 00.

I'm on day 1871, do you know when I can expect to see it next?

Many thanks.
Thing

Thank You!!👍:)

I've been lucky though. today the 7.3 appared, together with the stock Stratos(I had it alredy, but one more........). Now I'm looking forward to the Speed 12.
I'm at day 1468, so the Pagani Zonda C12S 7.3 appared arround day 1460.:)
You have been really lucky!
Also you are in an uncharted zone, whatever list you are (master list 1 or 2)

thank you for this post. Now I know which cars I lost forever :embarrassed: XD
Nah.. it's not that hard. But you must wait a lot. I found (not yet updated in OP) a Lister Storm around day 3400.... after some thousends of days since last documented appeareance!!!! Also you may note I'm striking out more cars in first thread (but again, expect to wait 6 or more months before seeing another one of these :tdown )

Hey Duck.

I neeeed to find a Mazda RX-7 LM race car BUT, It must be the black one numbered 00.

Many thanks.
Thing
Sorry, can't help.
I started submitting car colours to Tornadoalley only in last updates (after day 3400...), so I don't know. My garage is almost complete, as I don't want to buy expensive cars I'll win in A-spec and B-spec soon, but I started collecting colour variations (unpaintable, not repaintable etc..) AND I'm looking for a lot of RX7 LM variations too.
Also I'm revisioning old lists with my secondary account, but I'm only on day 120 there.

EDIT: next listed one (unknown colour) is on day 1899 / Master list #2, and another is on day 1987. How many days of lag do you have? Do you know what does it mean?

Hey Duck.
Many thanks.
Thing

I agree ;)

for the Mazda LM race car # 00 (black one)
I haven't see it on day 1927, so I make a second account and I see it on day 442 first time; (I haven't see it in my first account, probably because I haven't look at the moment)

I think the color of the unpaintable cars are different from one PS3 to an other, so that can differ on your PS3

on my first account it appears again on day 3569 :crazy:
(now I am on day 6533 and I never see it for)
:rolleyes:

As you will see in next OP update, I found three Jay Leno in a row :ouch:
That case is pretty usual... you wait a car for 2000 days then it appears twice (or more)

where do i find what day it is?

1st step, before entering game, in xmb go some icons above the GT5 disc to PS3 game saves. Then find the GT5 save and look at info for your game day. This gives you a general idea about the 'universal' game day you are, because there is a lag between the 'general' and 'your' game day you must be aware of.

2nd step: use one of the Tornadoalley signature docs to find your way https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6096018#post6096018
The best link is the first one. Check your UCD configuration for what you think is the rarest and inusual car, and search it in Tornado's master list 1 and 2 AFTER your game day. Maximum lag I heard about between universal and your game day is 92.
When you find that car, look around to see if other cars match.

If you have problems, post here your UCD configuration, and will do the things step by step ;)

Duck, sorry for what may be a silly question, I saw this thread and when I looked at the first list I noticed several of the cars on it are in my UCD today, does this mean I should buy them immediately?:dunce:

Duck, sorry for what may be a silly question, I saw this thread and when I looked at the first list I noticed several of the cars on it are in my UCD today, does this mean I should buy them immediately?:dunce:

The silly thing would be not buying them, if they are missing from your garage :lol:

Seriously, an inusual UCD refresh configuration. I wonder in which day you are, and which cars did you see.

The silly thing would be not buying them, if they are missing from your garage :lol:

Seriously, an inusual UCD refresh configuration. I wonder in which day you are, and which cars did you see.

Thanks for you quick answer Duck. I'm on day 267 according to my game save, strange as I didn't think I'd played that long.
Worse last night when I went back in they'd changed.
Castrol Tom's Supra #36 '01
CZ-3 Tarmac Rally Car
WoodOne Tom's Supra '03

are the three I remember.

Never mind I tend to play games to drive so I dare say they'll turn up again.
Thanks again for the work you've put into this.

Back