Ugliest car in GT3 (by popular request)

Ugliest car in GT3? Or anywhere for that matter....

• Trueno GT-Apex Shigeno version (popular choice)

Votes: 58 8.5%
  • Trueno GT-Apex (another popular choice)

Votes: 51 7.5%
  • Daihatsu Mira

Votes: 103 15.1%
  • Suzuki Alto Works

Votes: 133 19.4%
  • Suzuki Escudo Pikes Peak

Votes: 86 12.6%
  • Volkswagen Lupo

Votes: 44 6.4%
  • Austin Allegro

Votes: 46 6.7%
  • Africa

Votes: 34 5.0%
  • Badger

Votes: 20 2.9%
  • Fox

Votes: 18 2.6%
  • None of the above

Votes: 101 14.8%

• Total voters
wow, if anybody thinks the miata is the slowest or ugliest car in the game, they have some major issues with their sight!!!!!! go to the optomitrist buddy :P
peace,

Ugliest car in the game in my opinion has to be the Gillet Vertigo. It seems that they could not decide any one style for the car so mixed and matched. Slowest must be the Yaris.

Yo, Yo, Yo!!! Who voted for the Fox? That's conclusive then - In a fight a Fox would beat a Badger. Hoorah! :cheers:

mr_pushrod - Everyone knows the ugliest car in the game is the secret hidden Citroen GSA! Now where's that Gameshark code... ;)

I voted Fox to get the results up, but then a fox is uglier than a badger, so thats alright :D Is that the hidden GSA to go with the hidden Allegro?

I don't think the Allegro is getting enough votes.....here's a little taster of the top of the line model,Austin Allegro Vanden Plas
Set faces to stun :eek:

Attachments

• std_alegro-vanden-pla.jpg
    std_alegro-vanden-pla.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 126
That's the baby!! :cool: Now imagine that very car in dark blue. Yes, that's how I passed my test... class! ;) :P

Originally posted by mr_pushrod
And it messed you up for life :lol:
It's true. For years I couldn't get to sleep without the smell of cheap plastic and that whhaaah, whhaaah, whhaaah sound of an unsyncro'd first gear... :(

OK, I'm getting a bashing here 'cause the car I learnt to drive in was an /crosses himself/ Allegro. So what was yours? :mschievou

[Mr_pushrod said]Best bit is the (non-matching) coloured mirrors[/Quote]

And the fact you look like a girl in the car 😈

Guy's, guy's, guy's. It's not mr_pushrod, I hope!! :P hehe

To see what I mean, open that pic in a new window and go to the website it's on, check the gallery... prepare yourselves!! :eek:

Don't say I didn't warn you. ;) :D

Theres a couple of votes on the badger now, looks like its going to beat the sly fox on this poll!

I see AT found the real pic of your car then Mr_P :rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back