Ultimate Sleeper?

• Thread starter Swara
  • 212 comments
I like the unassuming little HPA Golf, many online don't know it's potential, they say WTF ?! just like I did when I first ran one, thought my RX-7 would destroy it...NOT !

New dlc Aston Martin. Good power and not a popular tuner. If tuned right, it could be a supra killer

Toyota RSC

Agree big time lol, as well as;

Shelby Series 1 and that Korean V8 MR car that i forgot its name.
There's more sleepers but i dont remember their names or brand hehe.
Also there's tune sleepers like the HPA R32. I always had mine but I never tuned it till before my ofline period and I was beating big names with it 0 miles and a first tune. You have to be open minded about car tunes most time, sometime the basic tune you are putting on aint right. :)

I like the unassuming little HPA Golf, many online don't know it's potential, they say WTF ?! just like I did when I first ran one, thought my RX-7 would destroy it...NOT !

HAHAHAHA, see!!

Same with the HPA TT. If you remove the orange colour, it looks like a little Audi TT while it can keep up with a fully tuned R8. 👍

For me, the ultimate sleeper in GT5 is the Lexus IS-F. Got mine in black from the dealer, no optical changes, stock exhaust and gearbox (smooth gear changes FTW!) and it still keeps bashing a lot of supercars (as long as they are halfway stock). It has 700HP even without a racing exhaust and weights only 1350 kg iirc.
Nearly 2,000 miles on it and I still love it like I did the first day.

kttheman001
Audi pikes peak quattro, the rx-7s and supras never see it coming.

But its still awd though. So is it that much of a sleeper against supras and rx7? Lol

AKA I95
And it is, I'm not quite sure whats the time on mine but i know its faster than my supra without a wing. :)

I took out a few supras the other day with it and people was asking which car it was and the HP. Thats when you know you have a sleeper.

They went to get their jaguars and the Aston Martin took them out also. Lol...nice car

But its still awd though. So is it that much of a sleeper against supras and rx7? Lol

There's a few MR & FR sleepers that will put those cars in their place. I was disappointed that the fastest RX-8 couldn't come close to the RX-7, though.

Master__Shake_
There's a few MR & FR sleepers that will put those cars in their place. I was disappointed that the fastest RX-8 couldn't come close to the RX-7, though.

No rx8 is faster than a rx7, and I seriously hate rx8 in real life, they are made like girl cars and slow.

And whats with new version cars being slower than old version cars?

Im sure a car guy like me would rather have an old rx7, 90s z tt, etc over this new stuff. If I was a millionaire id still buy a supra and max it out, and a 69 Shelby gt.

True, but a lot of people haven't seen them well tuned, One would think a mid sized SUV would run low 10's like the pickups and not 9.6's. It can catch a lot of people off guard.

AKA I95
Agree big time lol, as well as;

Shelby Series 1 and that Korean V8 MR car that i forgot its name.
There's more sleepers but i dont remember their names or brand hehe.
Also there's tune sleepers like the HPA R32. I always had mine but I never tuned it till before my ofline period and I was beating big names with it 0 miles and a first tune. You have to be open minded about car tunes most time, sometime the basic tune you are putting on aint right. :)

The Korean V8 is the Ollium Motors Spirra.. And yes..also the Hyundai Clix Concept.. Runs quite well with Evo/Suby ;)

Mitsubishi Evo 7 RS. Just got 10.233 with that low HP car lol. It has 519 HP but can easily catch up with other Evos and STI's.

There is ONE 300ZX that's bada** .. It's the 1989 300ZX 2 by 2, it's my supra killer! It tunes out to around 750hp! Also another fun one is the DLC beetle 1200R, I know for a fact that when I get bored and innovative I restrict the room to 300hp and the little 224hp beetle beats almost anything!

There is ONE 300ZX that's bada** .. It's the 1989 300ZX 2 by 2, it's my supra killer! It tunes out to around 750hp! Also another fun one is the DLC beetle 1200R, I know for a fact that when I get bored and innovative I restrict the room to 300hp and the little 224hp beetle beats almost anything!

the 300zx 2seater z32 '89 is the fastest at 758 hp. but it will only take down supra's with noob tunes though.. i dont know why but these just arent as fast as they should be.

The dodge ram is a good one

the 300zx 2seater z32 '89 is the fastest at 758 hp. but it will only take down supra's with noob tunes though.. i dont know why but these just arent as fast as they should be.

The dodge ram is a good one

Dodge Ram launches like a rocket but best you can get it at the 1/4 mile is a 10.0. I have mine at 10.105

It will actually beat any Supra if tuned correctly. But, if I'm not mistaken, it has a weak launch. And the shift points are critical, so hit the limiter a few times and you get overtaken. I haven't run it at Indy yet so I'll have to try sometime.

Back