Ultimate Sleeper?

• Thread starter Swara
  • 212 comments
Here's another sleeper, the Mitsubishi HSR-II, easily runs 9.7s AWD with 630hp.

Possibly even 9.6s, so far I'm at 9.719.

Agreed

got mine to 9.539

it has that stupid 'problem' though where you need to shift at the perfect moment. same as the countach

Yup I managed 9.524 a while ago but messed it up, running 9.56x atm

My sleeper is the vertigo it kills Lambos by a half a car but at launch they get 3 to 4 cars ahead n I'll just catch up n beat them

lexus sc300, 50 more hp then supra and 400lbs lighter.I havent seen many else use it online. also the nuvolari,c5r,challenger srt8 tc,rx7 tc are all good mid to low 9 sec cars. for ff/honda rooms l love using the pontiac sunfire gxp concept it.. the gs300/aristo are also pretty quick they will run high 9's not bad for a 3.0l 6cyl sedan.

I tried the SC430, haven't tried the 300 yet. Going to need to get it.

I tried the SC430, haven't tried the 300 yet. Going to need to get it.

i havent tried the sc430, i just tried the sc300 because it has the same 2jzgte as the mkiv supra's do.I used to own a sc300 single t67 turbo until i sold it.Figred it should have the same power as mkiv supra i was hoping they forgot to underpower it like they did the supra, they did slightly:)

I'm asking if it was me and my vertigo you're talking about kicking and frown upon just forgot the question mark. Because that's happen before they start kicking me when I use the vertigo even tho my top time in ssx is 9.137

I'm asking if it was me and my vertigo you're talking about kicking and frown upon just forgot the question mark. Because that's happen before they start kicking me when I use the vertigo even tho my top time in ssx is 9.137

Using the Vertigo bro, that is a race car you know that right? It's uncalled for if everyone else is using a "street/production car".

MaDxSkiiLzZ

Race car=frown

I don't think that's all true. Just because it's a race car doesn't mean it should get an insta kick. It has a place to. If the room has any cien's, 02 viper, 07 gtr, proto viper, 05 gt, slr, gt-r concept, RM vette, r8, nuvolari.

Seems like there a lot of competition for it then ;)

I only have the Camaro race car and I'll bring it out if there's any 10 or 9.9 cars. evo/STI, supra, 300 or most muscles.

Back