Ultimate Sleeper?

• Thread starter Swara
  • 212 comments
This^ ... I don't allow R35/R34 TC's either unless "everyone" wants to make a few passes in them..

I don't mind only 2 of them as long as there are lining up to race each other and not interfering with the rest of the room. It's when they start lining up against muscle cars and such that annoys me.

I don't mind only 2 of them as long as there are lining up to race each other and not interfering with the rest of the room. It's when they start lining up against muscle cars and such that annoys me.

Exactly. I always try to get the best possible matchup using what I have available. Eventually you have a few cars for each tenth of a second. I've learned that if you run a car with everything installed, a good tune can generally get it up to .5xx faster.

in my room its everything goes accept for LMP cars, or race cars like the corvette c5r, virtego, veyrons, indy cars, and those. i would allow the lemans prototype/group c cars, and the others if people didn't complain. also, if everyone is running 09 gtrs i allow r34 tcs all day, just no r35 tcs. if there are r34s out there, i allow r33 tcs, but no r34 tcs. just because they are quite good match ups. now i personally like the race cars, and am debating having competitions sort of like slashes in the near future.

Absolutely no awd in my rooms with special reason or consent. Usually ends up full of gtrs so most of the time banning awd ens up in epic rooms and some unexpectedly fast cars.

Slashfan
Absolutely no awd in my rooms with special reason or consent. Usually ends up full of gtrs so most of the time banning awd ens up in epic rooms and some unexpectedly fast cars.

That's why I always whine in your rooms :lol:

Lol threw a drag tune on my drift stagea and found it to be ok. Pretty sure it was doing 12s or so, but another guy busted out his legacy 2.5 b5 wagon and that was a very close race 👍

I take out the vertigo to race 4wd like gtr and Lambos I don't race any other drivetrain cause I know I have a big advantage but some vipers have pull away from at the end

Didn't know race cars where frown upon since all see in lobbies are tc and escudo

That's why I always whine in your rooms :lol:

You kNow if you ask I'll allow it. But I hate when most of the times new guys come in and fill the room with stupid cars that everyone uses and it gets annoying. I usually get praised for having such goods rooms though. I try to be a good host and kick when I need to. I don't allow bull in my rooms when I host.

Slashfan
You kNow if you ask I'll allow it. But I hate when most of the times new guys come in and fill the room with stupid cars that everyone uses and it gets annoying. I usually get praised for having such goods rooms though. I try to be a good host and kick when I need to. I don't allow bull in my rooms when I host.

Yeah I feel you!

Yeah I don't hesitate to kick. Don't mess around, you won't get kicked. A first sign of any funny business you get the boot without warning. I've had enough aof the garbage so that's why I d this now.

I take out the vertigo to race 4wd like gtr and Lambos I don't race any other drivetrain cause I know I have a big advantage but some vipers have pull away from at the end

Didn't know race cars where frown upon since all see in lobbies are tc and escudo

Most lobbies are the same cars over and over. It takes patience to find a good drag room.

Ive found a good sleeper vs. Hondas. The tommy kaira zz-s. Ive git mine tuned down to a 11.3. Now i troll integras and civics. No one knows what it is

Ive found a good sleeper vs. Hondas. The tommy kaira zz-s. Ive git mine tuned down to a 11.3. Now i troll integras and civics. No one knows what it is

You can reach 11.05 with it. Ive always liked this car.
One good one I found today is good but not necessarily a good one to use. If you ever find your self in a 300Hp limit room with FF cars only (rare and probably never been done) the Mini Cooper S (DLC) seems like a beast. I expect 12.1sec from it, give or take a half a sec. Havent ran SSRX yet, waiting for wifey to finish with the TV. I will run it when I get my TV back :lol:
EDIT: 12.1 I was dreaming. best I got was 12.551 O well. 297HP it should be a good contender against other 300HP FF cars.

Last edited:
Thats awesome. I've got work to do on it. I remembered it from gt2. Saw it in my garage then worked on it for about ten minuets then went racing.

Good luck in getting faster. If you want to beat the Hondas at their own game use an Alfa Romeo 147 GTA, 407HP 1100kg(might be mistaken) and can run low 11.6s and high 11.5s

Also a good Honda beater is the Fiat Coupe Turbo 394hp but with a good tune runs 11.5xx all day, r4 can testify on this one, lol.

Also a good Honda beater is the Fiat Coupe Turbo 394hp but with a good tune runs 11.5xx all day, r4 can testify on this one, lol.

I had fun last night. The Fiat is a definate Honda destroyer, the DC5 will give it a good run and the RM DC5 will beat it but it smashes everyones Civic EKs. I like the Renault Meagne too. I got it to do 11.522. Then I got it set up for indy its got a slower 1/4 time, 11.583 but the 0-60 and 0-100 are much faster.

I had fun last night. The Fiat is a definate Honda destroyer, the DC5 will give it a good run and the RM DC5 will beat it but it smashes everyones Civic EKs. I like the Renault Meagne too. I got it to do 11.522. Then I got it set up for indy its got a slower 1/4 time, 11.583 but the 0-60 and 0-100 are much faster.

For sure it was fun, we have to do it again. And yeah I do believe the RM DC5 will definatly kill the Fiat.That Megane is a premo?

To tune for Indy you raise the final, right?

For sure it was fun, we have to do it again. And yeah I do believe the RM DC5 will definatly kill the Fiat.That Megane is a premo?

To tune for Indy you raise the final, right?

Yes the Meagne is a premium model.
Well it all depends on the car i guess for Indy tuning. I qs from 1st to 2nd on SSRX but on Indy I qs from 2nd to 3rd. Same final for each tune.

r4a2g0
Yes the Meagne is a premium model.
Well it all depends on the car i guess for Indy tuning. I qs from 1st to 2nd on SSRX but on Indy I qs from 2nd to 3rd. Same final for each tune.

On Indy, I usually decrease the ballast value, so it is easier to quickshift to 2nd gear.

Interesting, what i was doing with the Fiat, as an example, I qs to 2nd, hold it for a quick second and then third. It seemed to grip quicker that way, IDK i gues practice makes perfection.

The Opel Speedster turbo is the fastest 380-400 hp MONSTER. I'm doing 10.710, and it has 383 hp!!!!

Interesting, what i was doing with the Fiat, as an example, I qs to 2nd, hold it for a quick second and then third. It seemed to grip quicker that way, IDK i gues practice makes perfection.

I launch in 1st then qs to 2nd. then its just redline after that.

I launch in 1st then qs to 2nd. then its just redline after that.

I notice you were longer in second gear with the Fiat I could hear your RPMs.

LOL, love your avatar. BTW, swara thats good to know I'll hunt for one now.

c-losk
I notice you were longer in second gear with the Fiat I could hear your RPMs.

LOL, love your avatar. BTW, swara thats good to know I'll hunt for one now.

I think I can get a faster time but I just wanted to post that as a standpoint.

Latest Posts

Back