Ultimate Sleeper?

• Thread starter Swara
  • 212 comments
Mine is not really a sleeper
I used to have a evo x with 550pp capable of clocking 52:125 sec on Tsukuba(with tune). I've.never really lost before to any other 550pp cars except to the Suzuki

cj10
I used to have a evo x with 550pp capable of clocking 52:125 sec on Tsukuba(with tune). I've.never really lost before to any other 550pp cars except to the Suzuki

evo x is to heavy for drag vs other evos though

I remember that..... :)

Did I actually respond to your pm? Ehh, lemme see....

I remember that..... :)

Did I actually respond to your pm? Ehh, lemme see....

Yeah u helped me I used your tune with rj's tune and a lil of my tune
But after one of the patch the car can only clock 55s the most which sucks
Btw. Still waiting for the sls tune u said you will do on your thread since god knows when lol

Yeah u helped me I used your tune with rj's tune and a lil of my tune
But after one of the patch the car can only clock 55s the most which sucks
Btw. Still waiting for the sls tune u said you will do on your thread since god knows when lol
Hmm? My clocks seem to tick a bit different.....

If I say in a few days it will probably end with a few months. :lol:
I have a tune, I'm just not sure if it's good enough to get posted. Ehh you know what? I'll give you the tune to test and if you think it's decent I'll publish it.

infinity 4x4. cant remember the full name but it it gets into the hands of pro tuners it can beat the r35 v-specs in 1/4mile.

Hmm? My clocks seem to tick a bit different.....

If I say in a few days it will probably end with a few months. :lol:
I have a tune, I'm just not sure if it's good enough to get posted. Ehh you know what? I'll give you the tune to test and if you think it's decent I'll publish it.

Ok send it to me or share it since we are "friends"(on psn) already;)

ceelo
infinity 4x4. cant remember the full name but it it gets into the hands of pro tuners it can beat the r35 v-specs in 1/4mile.

Lol im gonna have to try that. It sounds pretty correct as both the infinity fx and audi suv get upwards of 500 bhp

Ive been wanting to try drag tune the starlet glanza :) ill tell you guys how that goes

Eh I've played with you online a couple of time before
I'm d guy in the rather slow green r35

Eh I've played with you online a couple of time before
I'm d guy in the rather slow green r35

oh yeah i remember you so hows your r35. still slow? if so come to some lobby's im in ill help you with tuning. ;)

So what is the full name of this Infinity AWD SpecV killer?
The Premium Jag XKR can smash SUpras and RX7s and they never see it coming. I laugh so hard when they say "Watch me smoke this Jag" and I end up, as I say, "Smoking them like yesterdays cigarettes!" :lol:
Ahh the wonderful silence afterwards, like beating the Hondas in a Renault.

So what is the full name of this Infinity AWD SpecV killer?
The Premium Jag XKR can smash SUpras and RX7s and they never see it coming. I laugh so hard when they say "Watch me smoke this Jag" and I end up, as I say, "Smoking them like yesterdays cigarettes!" :lol:
Ahh the wonderful silence afterwards, like beating the Hondas in a Renault.

its got to be the FX45 concept, but I really don't think so this one time I was running one with my HPA TT Twin Turbo and we basically ran even all time we run and that Audi runs 9.7xx so I really dont think so.

Yea, If it were truly a GTR killer it would have been discovered a long time ago i would presume.

its got to be the FX45 concept, but I really don't think so this one time I was running one with my HPA TT Twin Turbo and we basically ran even all time we run and that Audi runs 9.7xx so I really dont think so.

how much does the fx45 weight?max tuned hp?

if someone has one of the fx45's they arent using send it to me( heisenberg2345) i just want to try to tune it, i know the range rover seems to have potential it hooks up better then any car ive used for drag racing it just has too much weight and or too little hp.When I first started tuning the rover on speed test it was pulling the front wheels off the ground for a good 40ft or so i can send it back afterwards or trade something for it i just cant find it in the ucd.

greedygenius
if someone has one of the fx45's they arent using send it to me( heisenberg2345) i just want to try to tune it, i know the range rover seems to have potential it hooks up better then any car ive used for drag racing it just has too much weight and or too little hp.When I first started tuning the rover on speed test it was pulling the front wheels off the ground for a good 40ft or so i can send it back afterwards or trade something for it i just cant find it in the ucd.

Yo wassup heisenberg.. I didn't know who this was haha so I'll go accept your FR 👍 and if I had a FX45 I'd send but sorry.

Maybe someday I'll find an FX45 concept :(

i seen one in ucd couple weeks ago for the first time and passed on it, if i can find 1 ill mess with it a little and then send it to u i doubt its gonna run anywhere spec v 9.1s or even close but well see, if it dont run 9's witha base tune and full mods it wont run anywhere close to 9.1's

greedygenius
i seen one in ucd couple weeks ago for the first time and passed on it, if i can find 1 ill mess with it a little and then send it to u i doubt its gonna run anywhere spec v 9.1s or even close but well see, if it dont run 9's witha base tune and full mods it wont run anywhere close to 9.1's

Thanks man. :)

The Infiniti will not run with Spec V's. It may surprise them, but it won't run with them.

Its my second favorite car brand next to BMW.

Thanks man. :)

The Infiniti will not run with Spec V's. It may surprise them, but it won't run with them.

Its my second favorite car brand next to BMW.

one of mine also, up until the new cts-v coupe came out i planned on getting a g35/37 coupe for a daily driver once im done with school

edit: fx45 9.5-9.8?

greedygenius
one of mine also, up until the new cts-v coupe came out i planned on getting a g35/37 coupe for a daily driver once im done with school

edit: fx45 9.5-9.8?

My dad had owned a 2009 G37S Coupe, its a great car. Plus, the 7 speed automatic had a lot of acceleration.

Now, we own a 2012 M37S. I miss the G37 :(

Check my album for pics of the G37.

The FX45 hits 9.7 well tuned.

outside of DLC you guys think theres any chance we have missed a car that can run low 9s or better? ive been trying more lately to find an unknown car that can atleast run real close to the gtr,acr,enzo,zzii,GT,r8,zr1,aventador rather then tuning r35s to run .001 faster lol.The closest ive came is taking less used cars like the nuvolari to 9.08x's but thats about it.

greedygenius
outside of DLC you guys think theres any chance we have missed a car that can run low 9s or better? ive been trying more lately to find an unknown car that can atleast run real close to the gtr,acr,enzo,zzii,GT,r8,zr1,aventador rather then tuning r35s to run .001 faster lol.The closest ive came is taking less used cars like the nuvolari to 9.08x's but thats about it.

You got the Nuvolari to 9.08x? Not possible...

Can the SRT run fast than the ACR, mine has more power but more weight (but I don't do drag that often) any ideas? Also my FTS also has more hp (only 10 tho I think)

Back