Un-official GTPlanet BBC Topgear UK ThreadTV 

• Thread starter ExigeEvan
  • 10,125 comments
Does anyone else wish that the stig could have taken the batmobile for a lap around the track.........would have looked amazing.......and funny

I'm not crazy!
jumbo1.jpg

jumbo2.jpg

ExigeExcel
There was definatley a 747 in the background. I think you can see it from teh camera at gambon, but only certain angles. And now you mention it perhaps it delivered the batmobile..I doubt it is road worthy.

You should of said/showed that earlier!! Now i remember, your right!
Thats a big plane and the top gear place thingy is small, it must of been hard to land.

I also heard(not on top gear) that on the Batman movie premier it got a parking ticket!!

Robin 2223
Does anyone else wish that the stig could have taken the batmobile for a lap around the track.........would have looked amazing.......and funny

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Btw cant stand the front of the Weiseman (sp??) :crazy:

The main strip is a 2 mile runway. A 747 requires only a mile and a half to land.

I think they mentioned it when they tested the Koenigsegg, when JC went for a top speed run. It's probably available on the Internet somewhere too.

Slick Rick
Ignore my last post.
ExigeExcel you are crazy! i cant see it!

A_JKOS I think the weismann looks very nice at any angle.

lol. i think you are the crazy one!! you can perfectly see it!!!!

Images -

1. You can clearly see it in front of the tyre wall.
2. You can see it approaching Gambon.
3. Same frame aswell, and you can perfectle see it

Attachments

• wiesmann 1.jpg
    wiesmann 1.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 55
  • wiesmann 2.jpg
    wiesmann 2.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 31
  • wiesmann 3.jpg
    wiesmann 3.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 28
Hey do you know how long that took me........<2mins. It was a quick joke.
Im guessing you have been trying to get your pictures perfect since you saw my post which was almost 3hrs from yours.

LOL i think your the crazy one trying to prove a pointless point!

nono, took me about 5 mins, and was crawling through the thread anyway

oh, and their aint any way im crazy!

anyway, back on topic, lets talk about top gear >

AF

Well, that episode wasn't too bad.

Gotta love the JC talking to the stig lol.
"think that went in?" rofl.

Favorite line "Honey I shrunk the Espace"

Yeah it wasn't too bad, i found it a funny when JC was taking the p*** out of american car manufacturers. "In this atlas they found wonderful places outside of america, one of these places was u-rop, in u-rop they found gurmany". LOL 👍

Hey guys, does any off you know who is the new white Stig, i know the old one was Perry mccarthy.. is this he, or someone else, because both listen same music in car ;) so what is going on.. What happened to the black one.. ?
I am kinda late with Top gear because i watch it on BBC world, not BBC Two, so we are week or two late.. but gotta say.. THAT TOYOTA AYGO FOOTBALL GAME IS MOST CRAZY THING I EVER SEEN.. :sly:

It was quite good.

Damon Hills eaction to being told he did crap was brilliant, but quickly ammended.

And my plane was back!!! I saw it in the background of the E-type and DB5 vid :D Earlier filming I'm guessing.

The runs around the track are recent. The 747 only landed at Dunsfold on 25th May and has been seen in the Stig's runs for at least 2weeks. The aircraft itself is a 747-200 series previously owned by British Airways and a number of smaller outfits.

306657.jpg

It will take place in a couple of events over the summer before being broken up.

Best Top Gear: Jeremy Clarkson around the Ring in S Type Diesel
Best line: 'Honey I Shrunk the Espace'

Don't know if this has been discussed. Did more than 1 search, couldn't find anything.

Who's Top Gears “The Stick”??

Who's Top Gears "The Stig" ?? What does the stig mean???

'The Stig' is rumored to be an ex-F1 driver - it used to be Perry McCarthy - maybe it still is?

As for 'The Stick' - i'm not sure, maybe its the guy from the Pepperami adverts?

I always thought it was Richard Hammond.
TheCracker
'The Stig' is rumored to be an ex-F1 driver - it used to be Perry McCarthy - maybe it still is?
So you are Perry McCarthy a.k.a The Stig. It says so in your profile under occupation :)

many think its Damon Hill, i could agree with them, specially as last series the stig drove a renault F1 car round the track in 58 seconds!

The Stig - probably taken from the book 'Stig of the Dump'

Stig is a caveman. He lives at the bottom of the old quarry close to Barney's grandparents' house. Since the quarry isn't used any more people throw all their old junk away down there. So it is rather an interesting place to build a den.
How does Barney find Stig? Well, he just falls over the edge of the quarry and tumbles down through the roof of Stig's den. When he looks round, there's Stig, with his shaggy black hair and bright black eyes.
Barney and Stig get on rather well together. They have to manage without language, of course, but that doesn't seem to stop them. Stig's den is a brilliant place built out of discarded rubbish
Stig is Barney's secret friend, not because Barney doesn't tell anyone, but because no-one really believes that Stig is real. They have a great time, improving Stig's den, collecting firewood, going hunting, and even catching some burglars who break into Barney's grandparents' house. It's really a collection of short-story adventures.

...although it could also have rallying connotations

The stig is Not Damon Hill, nor has he ever been. Damon hill was a guest on the show last week.

Back