Un-official GTPlanet BBC Topgear UK ThreadTV 

• Thread starter ExigeEvan
  • 10,125 comments
Has anyone noticed that The Guide keeps listing the wrong TG episode?

Does anyone read the Guardian?

It would be impossible to have a completely fair test, especially in Great Britan. There are TONS of factors to take into account. These results are for fun anyway, aren't they? Why do we care?
I could be in the market for a £100,000 track day car :sly:

He's hardly ever driven there thats why, he's not a race driver either. They could do with taking the Stig to the ring for a change, see how well he does on it that'd be fun, The Stig vs Sabine.

Has anyone got the UKTV People channel here? Top Gear is on every day. There are adds so about 10 minutes of the program is cut out, like talking but that's the part I find most funny. :( They repeat old and new episodes.

DQuaN
The stig is Not Damon Hill, nor has he ever been. Damon hill was a guest on the show last week.
That still doesn't mean it's him. When he exit's the studio he could get back into his white suit and there, we've got the Stig again. Second thing, in the last episode they thought about standng Damon Hill against the Stig to prove to people it's not him. They didn't allow it.

G.T
Has anyone got the UKTV People channel here? Top Gear is on every day. There are adds so about 10 minutes of the program is cut out, like talking but that's the part I find most funny. :( They repeat old and new episodes.

Yea its channel 566 i think.

I watched one where there was no James and instead there was a Fat man presenting

G.T
That still doesn't mean it's him. When he exit's the studio he could get back into his white suit and there, we've got the Stig again. Second thing, in the last episode they thought about standng Damon Hill against the Stig to prove to people it's not him. They didn't allow it.

And even if they did, what's to say the bloke in the white suit AND FULL FACE HELMET is the usual Stig?

People who've actually been say that the identity of The Stig is not a constant. It's usually an un-named Touring Car driver, but it has been Damon on (at least) one occasion.

Slick Rick
Yea its channel 566 i think.

I watched one where there was no James and instead there was a Fat man presenting

Man, that was an old show.

I remember when the fat guy was there. Don't remember him ever testing. Just doing teh news.

I also vaguley remember them taking the piss out of May on his first show :D

I watch the UKTV PPL channel sometimes, but not so much now TopGear is back on BBC2.

It was enjoyable to watch, couldve been better though. Not as good as the Rangerover Sport. I'm looking forward to the SLR v boat this week though.

THey'll never let him live it down, it's funny but cruel. Still at least he's got one of the finest looking cars on sale, should've gone for the DB9 though, he liked that more and he'd have got THE finest looking car on sale.

live4speed
It was enjoyable to watch, couldve been better though. Not as good as the Rangerover Sport. I'm looking forward to the SLR v boat this week though.
The Rangerover sport was one of the best segments ever, IMO.

Richard Hammond! - what makes you think he's such a good driver - the fact that he's an ex local radio DJ?

TheCracker
Richard Hammond! - what makes you think he's such a good driver - the fact that he's an ex local radio DJ?

"I AM A DRIVING GOD!"

14.jpg

Famine
"I AM A DRIVING GOD!"

14.jpg
No wonder why he said it. Even though I wasn't driving, the experience was amazing. The driver of the Bowler I went in said Richard Hammond will be getting one by the end of this year.

I concur with Famine. The Stig is multiple people. Ex and Current racers. I know, for example, that the driver of the Renault F1 car was Franck Montagny.

Latest Posts

Back