Update 1.03 (Released - January 14th)

That article is pure speculation, it is not actually any new info.
You´re right, Kaz said they´ll be made available around January, but didn´t say that they´ll be in the next update. Maybe one of those will come with the next update, but probably not all..One thing for sure in the next update is the unlocking of the remaining Red Bull Challenges.

Hope to get back the community like In gt5 where you could see friends progress and such

Not only that but share cars, gifts, and help grow your Bob's careers. it was much more immersive with your friends.

:( This thread title was such a tease since I haven't been on GT today. I would also like to see car sharing return. A few of my friends won't play a-spec only online. So now it takes them forever to get cars & I wish i could send them a couple. But Im really interested in the club features. How far in depth will they go? It would be really neat if it was like gta5, but I really doubt it.

So going by this...

You mentioned the Senna content in May, can you give us any sort of timeline as to when we can expect the other major features to be released, such as the Course Maker, online community features, etc.?

“We don’t have a definite order yet of things, but, you know, January, February, March, April, May, etc., we have updates planned for each of those months, and there are actually more things too which we still can’t mention! [Laughs.]

“We do already have a big update coming in December, and in January there will probably be two big updates. And that’s because there’s a lot of things, such as the unveiling of new cars, which we have no control over.”

...we'll see a second update. That's pretty cool so there's a lot of potential for what is to come, of course if this is to stay true. One of the updates probably being the new cars that he mentions. But who knows!

I read the article, but it just looks like nothing actually confirmed. Of course I'm excited just like any other person who bought the game, but pure speculation. Shots in the dark, its just some guesswork, though tempting it is to take these rumors as facts. Until Sony or PD make an announcement, or they actually release it, anything said from now until should be taken with a grain of salt, a whole bagful of salt at times lol.

Wait until next week for news.

Japanese don't work during new years.

They deserve it. PD is one of the harder working companies, and the Japanese are one of the hardest working people I've known.

They deserve it. PD is one of the harder working companies, and the Japanese are one of the hardest working people I've known.
I agree.
My guess is that they didn't manage to get everything ready for roll-out at the end of the year and decided to pull the update until after the holidays.
I'm a little disappointed by the lack of communication to cover the reasons why though...

Kazunori said: "Gran Turismo 6 has been available since December 6th on PS3 and Polyphony Digital's Kazunori Yamauchi has said that a sequel could be released for PS4 as early as this year."

Ps4 1 year? add support for GT6 on PS4? or GT7?

Kazunori said: "Gran Turismo 6 has been available since December 6th on PS3 and Polyphony Digital's Kazunori Yamauchi has said that a sequel could be released for PS4 as early as this year."

Ps4 1 year? add support for GT6 on PS4? or GT7?

Speculation. Key worlds are could and as early as nothing positively confirmed. Though, prior interviews have hinted to him saying GT7 and the PS4, though once again just speculation. I'd think early 2015, 2014 is really early, its PD for goodness sakes, not Call of Duty.

I agree.
My guess is that they didn't manage to get everything ready for roll-out at the end of the year and decided to pull the update until after the holidays.
I'm a little disappointed by the lack of communication to cover the reasons why though...

Hmmm, my take is that since 1.01 they have been a little hush hush on things on purpose. Only revealing the M4 and Hudson a week before release, and some were released completely in the dark, a bit of a surprise. I think that they are trying to keep it low key so as to make it a surprise. They mentioned December and January getting updates, we got one mid-late December, the time frame for January is still long. The hype for the update is quite immense though.

Speculation. Key worlds are could and as early as nothing positively confirmed. Though, prior interviews have hinted to him saying GT7 and the PS4, though once again just speculation. I'd think early 2015, 2014 is really early, its PD for goodness sakes, not Call of Duty.
As long as they're not shutting down gt6 servers in May 2015, I'm happy. I wouldn't be too keen to be forced an annual edition in a deteriorating franchise, rather than a good game every half decade. Not to mention having to buy a new console as well...

Back