Update 1.10 (and 1.11) Undocumented Changes Thread

• Thread starter Ameer67
  • 579 comments
Is anyone else noticing the AI behaving a bit different in the braking zones? I had one rear end me and then hit the wall. I had a few other instances where the car right behind me in the order was way too deep in the braking zone and went off.

This all happened in the new seasonal events, nurburgring GP and either Le mans or Brands Hatch.

Its actually pretty cool even if it could possibly be a bug.

After update, can't see online lobby... at least in Brazil
(sorry for my english)

Try signing out and back in, or restart the game. It should be working although I'm in the US.

Is anyone else noticing the AI behaving a bit different in the braking zones? I had one rear end me and then hit the wall. I had a few other instances where the car right behind me in the order was way too deep in the braking zone and went off.

I believe they've been trialling a new AI system in the online A-Spec seasonal events since 1.09(?). The latest update may have implemented the new AI in offline events too though.

This all happened in the new seasonal events, nurburgring GP and either Le mans or Brands Hatch.

Try signing out and back in, or restart the game. It should be working although I'm in the US.
It works.
Thanks
Hugs from Brasil:cheers:

Aston Vgt snow/dirt tyres can be fitted
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Ok I'll be right back, I need to try that out!

I also need to mention this in the Ferrari cant have snow tires tread.

Toyota TS030 before and after
Cape Ring - Periphery_16.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway.jpg

And while I was looking over the car for the after pic, I noticed that some of the decals are more so hovering over the body of the car rather than the livery being one molded piece.
Deep Forest Raceway_1.jpg
Deep Forest Raceway_2.jpg

And last, I would like to point out that the livery of the car is horribly pixelated, while the car itself is normal,premium quality. This makes close up shots a nightmare.

Deep Forest Raceway_4.jpg

Rant/spam over, sorry for the large number of pics.

Toyota TS030 before and afterView attachment 192414 View attachment 192415

And while I was looking over the car for the after pic, I noticed that some of the decals are more so hovering over the body of the car rather than the livery being one molded piece.View attachment 192418 View attachment 192419

And last, I would like to point out that the livery of the car is horribly pixelated, while the car itself is normal,premium quality. This makes close up shots a nightmare.

View attachment 192423

Hm...base model confirmed? :lol:

And while I was looking over the car for the after pic, I noticed that some of the decals are more so hovering over the body of the car rather than the livery being one molded piece.View attachment 192418 View attachment 192419

View attachment 192423

I can hear kaz now just put a sticker on there

Lots of changes to the nurburgring track, on the 24h Ring there is some new awnings going over the road, new fencing, trees, portable toilets and signage all along the track.

There are probably many more changes I have not noticed. I wonder if any other tracks were updated to such a degree?

Lots of changes to the nurburgring track, on the 24h Ring there is some new awnings going over the road, new fencing, trees, portable toilets and signage all along the track.

There are probably many more changes I have not noticed. I wonder if any other tracks were updated to such a degree?

Explains the invisible wall I hit at the start line

It'd be great if someone had some before and after pics.

View attachment 192423

The number decal and "fiagt.com" sticker floated even before, along with the japanese flag on the front fenders. 👍

View attachment 192423

Thank god someone pointed this out, I still don't know why this has a low quality livery and still bogs the framerate.

Did Apricot Hill's early morning lighting get tweaked as well?

Just tried in Arcade Mode, it's hard to tell as I rarely spend time on this track but I believe dawn started around 3am before? I remember I noticed it because it was extremely early. It's starting around 5am now.

Just tried in Arcade Mode, it's hard to tell as I rarely spend time on this track but I believe dawn started around 3am before? I remember I noticed it because it was extremely early. It's starting around 5am now.
That's the track I've spent most time on, sunrise occur at 5 am and sunset is at around 5:30 - 6 pm

I noticed a possible undocumented change earlier. I haven't paid attention to shifting animations too much at all, so it could just be something I've never noticed before, but the shifting animation for the KTM X-Bow R 15th Anniv. Edition appears to be in sync with the gear changes while using automatic transmission with a DS3 instead of the second or two long delay. In other words, when the HUD shows the change in gear, say from 2nd to 3rd, the shifter in the cockpit of the car is in the next gear that very same instant.

bogs the frame rate? I must ask how? I have almost 1,000 miles on my ts030. Never noticed any frame rate bogging.
when i look at it in any showroom, it bogs a bit down, not a constant bog but sorta skips around a bit, not using the disc version so its not a disc related issue.

My poor Miura that I grinded for last February is still sitting with 0 miles on it waiting for the Zahara track, and the Alfa Romeo is my most anticipated VGT! (Of the cars that had preview images at the start of the game). I wish they wouldn't hold that track out on us, I really want it!

Back